Windows 10: SLOW INTERNET

Discus and support SLOW INTERNET in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; YOU DID A UPDATE AND EVER SINCE THEN EVERYTHING IS IN SLOW MODE. WHY?????... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PatP17, Apr 19, 2021.

1. PatP17 Win User

SLOW INTERNET

YOU DID A UPDATE AND EVER SINCE THEN EVERYTHING IS IN SLOW MODE. WHY?????

:)

PatP17, Apr 19, 2021

2. WIN10 internet SLOW!!!!!!!

Hello William,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with slow Internet Connection. We will certainly help you.

• Have you installed all pending Windows updates?
    • Have you tried connecting to some other Internet connection and check if the same issue occurs?

We suggest you to connect your system to some other network and check if the same slow Internet connection issue persists. If no then there must be issue with your Internet connection.

Further you can try performing the steps from the link below and check if it helps:

Fix network connection issues

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Apr 19, 2021
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Apr 19, 2021
  4. SLOW INTERNET

Slow Internet Issue

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties that you are facing with internet lag in your laptop and in order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the make and model of the laptop?
    • What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What type of internet connection are you using (wired/wireless)?
    • Are you facing lag issue with any other device like a smart phone or a different laptop to the same network?
    • Do you face the same issue connecting the Laptop to a different network?
    • Did you try connecting the laptop using an Ethernet cable?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform the steps as mentioned in this article:

Fix network connection issues in Windows
    and let us know the end result.

As an additional information, you can refer this article:

Why is my Internet connection so slow?

Note: This article is for Windows 7, but it holds good for Windows 10

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Apr 19, 2021
Thema:

SLOW INTERNET

1. SLOW INTERNET - Similar Threads - SLOW INTERNET

2. My internet speed slows until I go in airplane mode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My internet speed slows until I go in airplane mode: OS: Windows 10 Professional (version 20H2) ; OS Version : 19042.928 ; Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0 Network card driver : Killer(R) Wireless-AC 1550 Wireless Network Adapter (9260NGW) 160MHz Driver version : 22.30.0.11 Hi, I have an issue since a very long...
  3. Slow internet speed results in impossible updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Slow internet speed results in impossible updates: Hey community & maybe microsoft, i currently have the issue where i cannot update anything through microsoft while i have a slow connection speed, such as windows update & items through the windows store. When i try to do so, itll go through a long period where it...
  4. Recently Internet access is really slow

Recently Internet access is really slow: Win 10 20H2 PCs on a network, 100MBs NICs and switch, FIOS service 75 GBs Up/Down The internet is so slow that signing into OneDrive fails repeatably with error messages like we can't find that IP address but it eventually connects This problem occurs on all PCs on the...
  5. my internet is incredible slow compared to other devices.

my internet is incredible slow compared to other devices.: My computer has been reaching 2mbps download speeds but when I test my phone speeds I get 35mbps most of the time. My internet is fine on everything else but not on my computer....
  6. Internet very slow

Internet very slow: My internet has been very slow but only on my laptop, i did the speedtest on my iphone and laptop and ping was 13 ms download was 12.87 mbps while on my iphone ping 25 ms and download 32 mbps. i deleted the network also rebooted my router and laptop still the same, my laptop...
  7. Internet speed is very slow in edge

Internet speed is very slow in edge: Recently i faced a very fu*king disgusting problem . My internet speed specially download speed is good enough but in edge it cant even cross 20kb/ps where my actual speed is nearly 50mb/ps . Please help me fast , i have some very important work !!...
  8. What can be the reason for a slow bandwidth to the Internet (and OK inside)?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What can be the reason for a slow bandwidth to the Internet (and OK inside)?: I have FTTH with an advertized 1000/400 Mbps. The connection is as follows (all connections are wired): FTTH - my router - switch - server - laptop When testing the speed I get: server to the Internet: 900/400 laptop to server: 800/400 laptop to Internet: 400/400 I...
  9. Internet speeds slow until restart in morning, still not fully functional afterwards.

Internet speeds slow until restart in morning, still not fully functional afterwards.: Ethernet When I turn on my pc for the first time in the morning, my internet speeds are around .5 down and .5 up, while they are usually around 600 down and 20 up. After I restart my pc, they go back to normal but my ping in games is very fluctuant and almost unplayable. I've...
  10. Internet Speed is very slow on Laptop but on mobile phone it is perfect

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet Speed is very slow on Laptop but on mobile phone it is perfect: Hi all, I faced this issue 2 months back and after searching for possible solutions to fix this issue, I ran below command and DL/UP speed got back to normal and the ping too (from 45ms to 2 ms). cmd> netsh int TCP set global autotuninglevel=disabled But today when I'm...