Windows 10: SLOW INTERNET

Discus and support SLOW INTERNET in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; YOU DID A UPDATE AND EVER SINCE THEN EVERYTHING IS IN SLOW MODE. WHY?????... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PatP17, Apr 19, 2021.

1. PatP17 Win User

SLOW INTERNET

YOU DID A UPDATE AND EVER SINCE THEN EVERYTHING IS IN SLOW MODE. WHY?????

:)

PatP17, Apr 19, 2021

2. WIN10 internet SLOW!!!!!!!

Hello William,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with slow Internet Connection. We will certainly help you.

• Have you installed all pending Windows updates?
    • Have you tried connecting to some other Internet connection and check if the same issue occurs?

We suggest you to connect your system to some other network and check if the same slow Internet connection issue persists. If no then there must be issue with your Internet connection.

Further you can try performing the steps from the link below and check if it helps:

Fix network connection issues

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Apr 19, 2021
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Apr 19, 2021
  4. SLOW INTERNET

Slow Internet Issue

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties that you are facing with internet lag in your laptop and in order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the make and model of the laptop?
    • What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What type of internet connection are you using (wired/wireless)?
    • Are you facing lag issue with any other device like a smart phone or a different laptop to the same network?
    • Do you face the same issue connecting the Laptop to a different network?
    • Did you try connecting the laptop using an Ethernet cable?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform the steps as mentioned in this article:

Fix network connection issues in Windows
    and let us know the end result.

As an additional information, you can refer this article:

Why is my Internet connection so slow?

Note: This article is for Windows 7, but it holds good for Windows 10

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Apr 19, 2021
Thema:

SLOW INTERNET

1. SLOW INTERNET - Similar Threads - SLOW INTERNET

2. Very slow internet access for one of my computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very slow internet access for one of my computers: My computer is running Windows 10 Pro but can't seem to get a stable access to the internet. Most times I get a "can't reach the internet" type of response after it times out. Other times it eventually connects.Pings within my network vary from 2ms to several thousand ms,...
  3. Very slow internet access for one of my computers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very slow internet access for one of my computers: My computer is running Windows 10 Pro but can't seem to get a stable access to the internet. Most times I get a "can't reach the internet" type of response after it times out. Other times it eventually connects.Pings within my network vary from 2ms to several thousand ms,...
  4. Very slow internet access for one of my computers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Troubleshooter says no problems detected with very slow internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Troubleshooter says no problems detected with very slow internet.: My internet becomes very slow for random periods of time and then goes back to being good and no matter what the trouble shooter doesn't say anything about problems to ways to fix it....
  6. Troubleshooter says no problems detected with very slow internet.

Troubleshooter says no problems detected with very slow internet.: My internet becomes very slow for random periods of time and then goes back to being good and no matter what the trouble shooter doesn't say anything about problems to ways to fix it....
  7. Troubleshooter says no problems detected with very slow internet.

8. Having to reset Winsock on each boot up. Otherwise Internet slow. All posted solutions do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having to reset Winsock on each boot up. Otherwise Internet slow. All posted solutions do...: All posted solutions do not fix the problem. Fix and reboot still required https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-to-reset-winsock-on-each-boot-up-otherwise/81b3efdf-209a-4df4-9454-3359e752ac2d
  9. Having to reset Winsock on each boot up. Otherwise Internet slow. All posted solutions do...

Having to reset Winsock on each boot up. Otherwise Internet slow. All posted solutions do...: All posted solutions do not fix the problem. Fix and reboot still required https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-to-reset-winsock-on-each-boot-up-otherwise/81b3efdf-209a-4df4-9454-3359e752ac2d
  10. Having to reset Winsock on each boot up. Otherwise Internet slow. All posted solutions do...