Windows 10: Slow keyboard especially on Outlook happens over and over again

Discus and support Slow keyboard especially on Outlook happens over and over again in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It seems that once per week my computer keyboard slows down to a crawl. Outlook is the worst but it happens on Word and Excel as well. It seems to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AlKenney, Apr 22, 2021.

1. AlKenney Win User

Slow keyboard especially on Outlook happens over and over again

It seems that once per week my computer keyboard slows down to a crawl. Outlook is the worst but it happens on Word and Excel as well. It seems to happen after a zoom call? When it happens I need to god back into setting and reset some things but then a week later it starts all over again. I knew I should never have upgraded from my windows 7 computer...Thanks Microsoft!

:)

AlKenney, Apr 22, 2021
  2. tfwul Win User
    tfwul, Apr 22, 2021
  3. Ian Ser Win User
    keyboard extremely slow

Hello Michael,

To better assist you with your concern, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• What is the make and model of your keyboard?
    • Have you done anything on your PC before the issue happened?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you have already done to resolve the issue?

We look forward to your update.

Ian Ser, Apr 22, 2021
  4. Slow keyboard especially on Outlook happens over and over again

slow laptop keyboard with clicking sounds.

My dog stepped on my dell laptop keyboard...made some noises (the computer) and now the keyboard is making clicking sounds and is running slow, especially on backspacing and when I am putting two of the same letters in a row.

I went through my keyboard options and they seem to be fine.

Oh and I just realized typing this that hitting backspace twice it takes about ten clicks to do it. If it does it at all...

Help please!

Kelly.Anne, Apr 22, 2021
Thema:

Slow keyboard especially on Outlook happens over and over again

1. Slow keyboard especially on Outlook happens over and over again - Similar Threads - Slow keyboard especially

2. Windows 11 activation problem happening over and over again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 activation problem happening over and over again.: hello, a long time ago I saw an update for my laptop to windows 11. I ignored it for a while and now I'm seeing that I see a system activation notification that appears in the lower right of the screen. I figured it might be something like "your license has changed to windows...
  3. Windows 11 activation problem happening over and over again.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 activation problem happening over and over again.: hello, a long time ago I saw an update for my laptop to windows 11. I ignored it for a while and now I'm seeing that I see a system activation notification that appears in the lower right of the screen. I figured it might be something like "your license has changed to windows...
  4. My PC crashes over and over again.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC crashes over and over again.: Hi, My PC crashed multiple times already. Today it crashed 5 times in 2 hours. Every time it showed a BSoD and the Errors were: Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area System_thread_exception_not_handled Memory_management win32kbase.sys I need serious help, cause it keeps...
  5. Getting BSOD over and over again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting BSOD over and over again: I've turned my pc off, then when i wanted to turn it back, i got a blue screen, "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED". I've tried to boot it from a dvd which has the 'windows.iso' file. It failed. Then i tried using F8 on startup, tried everything safe mode; safe mode with...
  6. My keyboard keeps typing nvbnvbnvbnvb over and over again

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My keyboard keeps typing nvbnvbnvbnvb over and over again: I've tried all the fixes: 1. clean the keyboard external keyboard brand new so it's really not dirty / internal laptop keyboard is clean as well 2. uninstalled and rebooted 3. updated the drivers 4. updated malware/spyware software and run scans 5. turned computer off/on...
  7. no internet, secured over and over again

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    no internet, secured over and over again: when i connect my laptop to any wifi connection, it will connect and the internet will work for a bit, but then the internet will stop working and it will say “no internet, secured.” i have to disconnect and reconnect for it to work again. (only for a few minutes though)...
  8. "USB Device Not Recognized" error over and over and over again

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "USB Device Not Recognized" error over and over and over again: This has happened to me before after a major Windows update. I am running Windows 10 and I am getting the error message "USB Device Not Recognized" as a pop up and an audible (super annoying) sound every minute. The last time it happened it was my printer. I ended up...
  9. office365 outlook keeps asking password over and over again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    office365 outlook keeps asking password over and over again: My outlook goes nuts... and it's asking password over and over again. I do have a msn email.... I did see some exceptions regarding a Hotmail and outlook but without any details... TH...
  10. Edge popup tips over and over and over again

in Browsers and Email
    Edge popup tips over and over and over again: How do I get Edge to stop with the constant barrage of pop-up tips showing the "make a note" feature and "reading" tips? If I wanted to use these I would use them! What do I need to do? Do I need to stop using Edge and use Chrome instead??? 25296