Windows 10: Slow keyboard responce when logging in

Discus and support Slow keyboard responce when logging in in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I don't know why but when I log in if I type my password too fast it's like Windows won't register all my keystrokes and i have to try 4-5 times until... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sleepmaster91, Feb 27, 2020.

1. Slow keyboard responce when logging in

I don't know why but when I log in if I type my password too fast it's like Windows won't register all my keystrokes and i have to try 4-5 times until I start typing my password slow as hell like i'm a 90 year old grandma...Am i the only one ???

submitted by /u/sleepmaster91
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/sleepmaster91, Feb 27, 2020

2. Only windows processes/software/applications are slow

Hi,

As per the above info, I suggest that you Run maintenance task checks issues that might slow down your computer's performance, such as how many users are currently logged on to the computer and whether multiple programs are running
    at the same time.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + X on the keyboard.

• Select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Click on Run maintenance task under
      System and Security.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Feb 27, 2020
  3. windows 10 is very slow and cant log to my laptop

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We understand for the inconvenience caused and we will definitely help you to resolve your issue.

Please share the details.

• What is the error message you get when you try to login?

I would suggest you to run maintenance task and check if it helps.

The Run maintenance task checks issues that might slow down your computer's, such as how many users are currently logged on to the computer and whether multiple programs are running at the same time.

Follow the below steps.

1. Press Windows + X on the keyboard.

2. Select Control Panel.

3. Select Troubleshooting.

4. Click on Run maintenance task under System and Security.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you

Rajeshwari_Patil, Feb 27, 2020
  4. Slow keyboard responce when logging in

slow log in

I meant log in time not boot up time.... boot up is already fast but when log in by entering the password, very slow to see the desktop screen.

FantomSingam, Feb 27, 2020
Thema:

Slow keyboard responce when logging in

1. Slow keyboard responce when logging in - Similar Threads - Slow keyboard responce

2. Mouse and keyboard input lag when logging in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse and keyboard input lag when logging in: Hi, I'm facing an issue with an input lag situation.Btw, I'm using windows 11 updated up to the latest version, and not sure if this problemetic situation started after the update.Currently, when I try to log in using microsoft account to my windows 11, the log in window pops...
  3. Mouse and keyboard input lag when logging in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse and keyboard input lag when logging in: Hi, I'm facing an issue with an input lag situation.Btw, I'm using windows 11 updated up to the latest version, and not sure if this problemetic situation started after the update.Currently, when I try to log in using microsoft account to my windows 11, the log in window pops...
  4. No option to login after no responce.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    No option to login after no responce.: Hello I have Windows 10 and been using it from long. Now if I boot in Windows 10 and press "enter" and then leave it for 1-2 minutes the box to put password dissapears and the screen becomes blank with my wallpaper and the mouse pointer. So I have to force shutdown it and...
  5. No or little responce to the black/white screen after log-in

in Windows 10 Support
    No or little responce to the black/white screen after log-in: Hello, I'm using W10 Pro 64bit v1903 and after entering my password, the screen goes to a black blank screen for about 30 seconds after which, a white screen appears with a bit of standard text on it, mostly about 'ease of access' and that's it!! This all happened early...
  6. Why slow responce when suspend a process

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why slow responce when suspend a process: In order to make the machine faster, I tried to suspend the Box Sync process with PsSuspend command or Process Explorer. But during suspending the process, the response of Windows becomes slow. For example, clicking Explorer icon in Start menu, the Explorer starts...
  7. Keyboard slow when typing online

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard slow when typing online: In the last wee while my keyboard is very slow when I am typing in searches or on a remote side such as ebay. I do not know why this has suddenly happened. However typing here is OK. Beats me. Thank you for your help...
  8. Waiting responce

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Waiting responce: Hi there, I have two big problems one is waiting response, which can be a time even refreshing, Two, have a Windows Updata base error. Windows 10 version 1803 (os build 17134.1) this problem only just came around after last up date install of which l deleted. Latest one ,...
  9. Laptop keeps freezing and no responce

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop keeps freezing and no responce: My laptop keeps freezing and nothing responds. I start task manager and nothing is running it reports! I can't even power off except fordoing ctrl alt delete and restart it. It's becoming an everyday occurrence. I am thinking in going back to windows 7. I wish Microsoft would...
  10. Windows logs in slow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows logs in slow: Dear people, Ever since I have Windows 10 my logins are slow occasionally. The exact problem is that whenever I write my password to log in, it takes about 15 seconds for the desktop to appear. Normally the desktop appears instantaneously and is responsive from that moment...