Windows 10: slow lap top

Discus and support slow lap top in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My DELL inspiron15 is slow to load and respond. It has run win 10 since it was launched. However, it is now a bit slow and cumbersome. What are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GlennFerrier, Nov 14, 2018.

1. slow lap top

My DELL inspiron15 is slow to load and respond. It has run win 10 since it was launched. However, it is now a bit slow and cumbersome. What are the best things to do to speed it up?

I see registry scans are not recommended, so what is best?

:)

GlennFerrier, Nov 14, 2018

2. Slow functioning of Lap top

My Sony VAIO E Series came with Windows 7. In 2016 I got a free upgrade to Windows 10 home. Now My lap top is very slow. In Task Manager Disk usage is 100% even when only windows defender & Task Manager are the apps that are running

SAMBATHKUMAR1, Nov 14, 2018
  3. Susie13Q Win User
    Dell lap top problem

The Dell lap top starts up and then after a minute shuts off. It told me to go to this site "recoverykey.faq. what is my next step to correct this problem?

Susie13Q, Nov 14, 2018
  4. slow lap top

I have 2 desk top inst on my lap top I think this is slowing down my lap top

I have two desk top inst on my lap top. I think it is messing with my lap tops ability and efficiency

RonaldRoach, Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

slow lap top

1. slow lap top - Similar Threads - slow lap top

2. Lap top recovery.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lap top recovery.: Laptop stuck on BLUE "Reset this PC" but do not have the recovery key. MS Start button will not go to menu. I have another PC Desktop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lap-top-recovery/35c1a431-e68b-4286-896f-b6cdfee0f737
  3. cam on lap top

in Windows 10 Customization
    cam on lap top: can anyone help me to figure out te way i can get my camera working again after the update my laptop i can no longer find my cam it finds my aduio but it says i dont have oned hooked up...
  4. lap top battery

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    lap top battery: My dell laptop is displaying that the battery is not recognized, i have run diagnostics when booting and the result is that the battery health is 48%. is there a way of bypassing the battery check so that the laptop can continue charging as i dont have a possibility of...
  5. Stole lap top

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Stole lap top: Someone stole my laptop. I think they have removed my microsoft account from it because when i go to try to see my devices it is no longer on my account. Can it ( my account ) be restored on my device ( laptop ) remotely or something so i can locate it?...
  6. Stolen lap top

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Stolen lap top: Someone stole my laptop. I think they have removed my microsoft account from it because when i go to try to see my devices it is no longer on my account. Can it ( my account ) be restored on my device ( laptop ) remotely or something so i can locate it?...
  7. my lap top is slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my lap top is slow: my lap top is being very slow, every time I open YouTube, it blocks so I can unblock it again, than I watch videos at yt and they pause every single time, someone told me that I need to clean my restore usage, but I don't know what procedures to follow, need some info and...
  8. lap top

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    lap top: audio I have a red x on the icon audio no sound at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lap-top/6fe4756d-c0b4-4272-a0af-8de6694112ee
  9. I have 2 desk top inst on my lap top I think this is slowing down my lap top

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have 2 desk top inst on my lap top I think this is slowing down my lap top: I have two desk top inst on my lap top. I think it is messing with my lap tops ability and efficiency https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_music/i-have-2-desk-top-inst-on-my-lap-top-i-think-this/cfda97ba-dd14-4083-adb2-10100f32eb40
  10. lap top

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lap top: Hello I want to take my lap top back to factory mode and start afresh. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_news/lap-top/791f4c4f-fc52-4287-bbe9-41842fa4de12