Windows 10: Slow laptop and activation of windows

Discus and support Slow laptop and activation of windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello i have two problems on my hp laptop each one a different topic the first one is my laptop is very slow like about a few minutes on start up i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MaryamAteef, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Slow laptop and activation of windows

Hello i have two problems on my hp laptop each one a different topic the first one is my laptop is very slow like about a few minutes on start up i looked it up and found it could be due to my C disk running low on space and when i checked i found it was low in space even though my laptop has a total space of 1000 gb so i would like to know of ways to extend and make the C disk larger in space without reinstalling the windows again?
    Also i have a problem with the activation of my laptop i would activate it and a few minutes or half an hour later it would notify my that i need to activate my windows again the error code is: 0x8007007B can some one tell my a solution for this error and what to do because i have put in the product key and activated the windows about 4 times and it still asks for windows activation?

Your help is very much appreciated thank you.

:)

MaryamAteef, Jun 13, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

http://support.dell.com/?~ck=mn

Namslas90, Jun 13, 2020
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jun 13, 2020
  4. Slow laptop and activation of windows

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

Slow laptop and activation of windows

1. Slow laptop and activation of windows - Similar Threads - Slow laptop activation

2. laptop slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop slow: i have a Lenovo Ideapad3 on Windows 11, and I cannot run games on my laptop, for example, Minecraft is at 2 fpsI have tried everything: giving more RAM, updating driver, closing background activity, hardware scan everything is fine , and Full Factory reset. The weird thing is...
  3. Laptop is slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop is slow: My laptop has been with me for 3 years and now it's slowIt's an acer brand with Intel InsideAnyone know how to fix lag? My sister's laptop is just fine, and it's been also 3 years...
  4. Laptop is slow!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop is slow!: My laptop is extremely slow ever since i started it up again, i checked task manager and System executable was using my cpu the most and windows was downloading 2 UPDATES, thats how long i haven't used this thing, what do i do?Do i just leave it on to download updates while...
  5. Slow Laptop

Slow Laptop: I purchased a 6gb 1.8GHZ Intel A3 Laptop in 2018 but I just started using it about a 12-14 months ago. The warranty is expired, Recently my laptop is slow to wake from Sleep mode, slow to load after shutdown and sometimes programs take forever to load. I just use Microsfot...
  6. Slow Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow Laptop: I purchased a 6gb 1.8GHZ Intel A3 Laptop in 2018 but I just started using it about a 12-14 months ago. The warranty is expired, Recently my laptop is slow to wake from Sleep mode, slow to load after shutdown and sometimes programs take forever to load. I just use Microsfot...
  7. Laptop slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop slow: Hi all,I have a laptop, which is on Windows 7. This is 2012 laptop with hardly any app on it except MicroSoft Office 16.It used to work well, but when I tried recently after a long time, it is inordinately slow.I know it is old and Windows 7 is out of support, still for some...
  8. Slow laptop...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slow laptop...: So i recently installed Windows 10 but its working but very slowly. I tried disabling non microsoft services. But my cpu,memory,disk is still at 100% Can anybody help. Ill wait for the comments submitted by /u/Outlandishness_Best [link] [comments]...
  9. Laptop Slow.

Laptop Slow.: How to make a laptop faster but without giving it to anybody meaning doing it by ourselves. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-slow/caaa2592-5cd0-44bd-b702-352428668010
  10. Slow Laptop

Slow Laptop: In my device manager it says my hdd is working properly but in my task manager, the disk section is always around 100% even when i first boot it up. Any help? my laptop recently started booting up very slowly....