Windows 10: Slow laptop app responding pls help!

Discus and support Slow laptop app responding pls help! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my laptop apps isnt responding when they used to be fast but now theres so slow how to fix pls i just runned a laptop cleaner and changed normal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jakethemicrosoftuser, Jun 23, 2021.

1. Slow laptop app responding pls help!

my laptop apps isnt responding when they used to be fast but now theres so slow how to fix pls i just runned a laptop cleaner and changed normal settings after i restarted my laptop started loading much? like idk if the download laptop cleaner is safe cause i was using pro cleaner pls help me

:)

jakethemicrosoftuser, Jun 23, 2021

2. slow responding laptop

laptop is slow in responding and opening

devav&&&, Jun 23, 2021
  3. SLOW BOOT help pls

Slow laptop app responding pls help! [​IMG]

Gosvindraj, Jun 23, 2021
  4. Namslas90 Win User

Slow laptop app responding pls help!

HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

http://support.dell.com/?~ck=mn

Namslas90, Jun 23, 2021
Thema:

Slow laptop app responding pls help!

1. Slow laptop app responding pls help! - Similar Threads - Slow laptop app

2. Pls help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pls help: I need help fixing a problem. My laptop broke yesterday, so I had to take out the hard drive and connect it to another computer. Now, I'm seeing a certain display. Can anyone help me fix it?...
  3. help pls

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    help pls: so my pin isn't working and it's saying that its not available and that i have to reset it but when i click the reset pin button nothing happens, but that's not the issue, the issue is when i try to fix it in the system recovery tab it says that i need my password but every...
  4. Pls help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pls help: Hello pls I don’t know what’s wrong with my pc but some of my apps keep giving me the error message “ this app can’t run on your pc” but it opens the first time I download it but once I quit the application it gives the error again pls help I have done sfc scan and different...
  5. Laptop Keeps Rebooting. Help pls

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Keeps Rebooting. Help pls: Hi,Firstly, to summurize: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error. But occasionally, there are some different errors.Mini dump:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuwI8gQZJzJDryCEywaCWG-tNPw5?e=qW1Y6fMini dumps zipped:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuwI8gQZJzJDrx-Rs6fGMmWEQCj1?e=tTzARPIt's a gaming laptop. An...
  6. help pls

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    help pls: i accidentally downloaded windows 10 on my hdd and want to put in on my ssd. How should i go about this? should i factory reset my pc? would doing this delete windows 10 so that i can re download it onto my ssd? submitted by /u/StonerSloth125 [link] [comments]...
  7. Slow performance of laptop and freezing , not responding.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow performance of laptop and freezing , not responding.: I have Lenovo IdeaPad 300 i5 6th gen , 4 gb ram 1 tb hard drive it came with pre-installed windows 10 but now many times when I open chrome it shows not responding and many other programs like vlc paint do same and laptop is very slow what to do?...
  8. slow responding laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    slow responding laptop: laptop is slow in responding and opening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/slow-responding-laptop/878eef13-7049-4493-8bbe-0c2c9adc1ba1
  9. mobiles and laptops being hacked pls pls help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    mobiles and laptops being hacked pls pls help: I am receiving hundreds of premium sms messages everyday and my laptop and emails are hacked too. ive lost custody of child because of this. it has happened for yrs now especially when I have family court appearances...
  10. SLOW BOOT help pls

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SLOW BOOT help pls: bought a brand new laptop with windows 10...whenever i boot the laptop it takes around 1-2 minutes to get to the windows screen..there's this random black screen with only cursor being responsive at some point before login for quite some time through the boot process...atfer...