Windows 10: Slow laptop with BSODs and low CPU + GPU usage

Discus and support Slow laptop with BSODs and low CPU + GPU usage in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; SPECSASUS TUF gaming a15AMD Ryzen 7 4800H with Radeon GraphicsNvidia RTX 2060 + 16GB RAMWindows 10 Version 22H2 - OS build 19045.4046Got laptop from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tobias Crawford, Feb 23, 2024.

1. Slow laptop with BSODs and low CPU + GPU usage

SPECSASUS TUF gaming a15AMD Ryzen 7 4800H with Radeon GraphicsNvidia RTX 2060 + 16GB RAMWindows 10 Version 22H2 - OS build 19045.4046Got laptop from ebay a week ago and had constant issues BSODs or desktop crashes with certain games and 2 times when I had to reset PC. But even after I reset PC 2nd time, yesterday, it still has same issue described in title. I can't install drivers error each time, games cause BSOD, updated BIOS to no affect and even in safe mode, though much faster, it still has some delay. Runs very slow and CPU + GPU never climb above 4% utilisation. Really stumped as

:)

Tobias Crawford, Feb 23, 2024

2. Why is my GPU and CPU usage so low and still have fps drops in games?

Hi, Do2k

All right, first let's check if one with PCI-Express is in a version below, the strange thing is that CPU and GPU bottlenecks are occurring at the same time, we'll have to see on the part.

What resolution are you using?

What is the motherboard brand?

List games that are experiencing low GPU usage.

Independent Advisor - Community

Thanks

Ivan Bitencourt., Feb 23, 2024
  3. High cpu and ram usage low gpu usage

Hello, I have got my girlfriend a rx 580 8gb with her i3 10100f, which is pretty good. However, games are performing worse than when she had a gt 710. Even Mimecraft goes on low fps. Besides that, she got only 1x8 of ram, which pc only uses 6gb as max (dk why), When I open any program lets say ow2 or minecraft, cpu usage and ram usage goes 100% while gpu usage stays on 30-50%. I thought the solution would be new ram 2x8 3200 but i dont know if also the cpu should be changed.

Nakouti Ouassim, Feb 23, 2024
  4. Slow laptop with BSODs and low CPU + GPU usage

Low single core performance CPU in windows 11 22h2 update, low CPU usage

The recent patch fixed the low GPU usage issue in games, however, CPU usage is still low. below 6%. So Microsoft still needs to fix that. because when I rolled back the update, the usage is fine. even when i run a single core benchmark in cinebench the CPU usage is still below 6%. no driver updates or uninstallation fixed it. only roll back to update fixed the problem. I have Ryzen 5 5600X, 32G corsair ram, RTX 3070. as i mentioned, rolling back the update fixed the issue. GPU usage was low until the recent update from microsoft but there is a problem with the CPU still

Jack010001, Feb 23, 2024
Thema:

Slow laptop with BSODs and low CPU + GPU usage

1. Slow laptop with BSODs and low CPU + GPU usage - Similar Threads - Slow laptop BSODs

2. Slow laptop with BSODs and low CPU + GPU usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow laptop with BSODs and low CPU + GPU usage: SPECSASUS TUF gaming a15AMD Ryzen 7 4800H with Radeon GraphicsNvidia RTX 2060 + 16GB RAMWindows 10 Version 22H2 - OS build 19045.4046Got laptop from ebay a week ago and had constant issues BSODs or desktop crashes with certain games and 2 times when I had to reset PC. But...
  3. Slow laptop with BSODs and low CPU + GPU usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow laptop with BSODs and low CPU + GPU usage: SPECSASUS TUF gaming a15AMD Ryzen 7 4800H with Radeon GraphicsNvidia RTX 2060 + 16GB RAMWindows 10 Version 22H2 - OS build 19045.4046Got laptop from ebay a week ago and had constant issues BSODs or desktop crashes with certain games and 2 times when I had to reset PC. But...
  4. High cpu and ram usage low gpu usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High cpu and ram usage low gpu usage: Hello, I have got my girlfriend a rx 580 8gb with her i3 10100f, which is pretty good. However, games are performing worse than when she had a gt 710. Even Mimecraft goes on low fps. Besides that, she got only 1x8 of ram, which pc only uses 6gb as max dk why, When I open any...
  5. High cpu and ram usage low gpu usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High cpu and ram usage low gpu usage: Hello, I have got my girlfriend a rx 580 8gb with her i3 10100f, which is pretty good. However, games are performing worse than when she had a gt 710. Even Mimecraft goes on low fps. Besides that, she got only 1x8 of ram, which pc only uses 6gb as max dk why, When I open any...
  6. High cpu and ram usage low gpu usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. High GPU usage on roblox and low cpu usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High GPU usage on roblox and low cpu usage: I have no idea why, but roblox suddenly is using my GPU than my CPU. I have a AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor 3.60 GHz, 16.0 GB RAM, and a RTX 3060...
  8. High GPU usage on roblox and low cpu usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High GPU usage on roblox and low cpu usage: I have no idea why, but roblox suddenly is using my GPU than my CPU. I have a AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor 3.60 GHz, 16.0 GB RAM, and a RTX 3060...
  9. Slow performance but low memory and CPU usage

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slow performance but low memory and CPU usage: Hello, I've just recently built a new computer and I'm now running into the problem that Windows is getting really slow like opening the Windows Explorer takes forever while CPU/memory/disk usage is all below 10%. My setup: AMD Ryzen 9 5900x at 4.2GHz w/ a be quiet! Dark...
  10. High CPU and low GPU usage

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    High CPU and low GPU usage: Hey guys I recently bought my laptop Acer nitro 5 And I have a ryzen 3550h mobile cpu and a gtx 1650 GPU .....and whatever game I play on uses 100% of cpu and 20 -50 % GPU ....and I get less frames as well ...plz help me on this submitted by /u/babadhiven [link]...