Windows 10: slow laptop

Discus and support slow laptop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My Samsung is about 5 years old, and seems to become slower and slower, is there nothin in 'settings' that I can use to shrink files on my hard drive,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GuidoCeuleers, Sep 18, 2019.

1. slow laptop

My Samsung is about 5 years old, and seems to become slower and slower, is there nothin in 'settings' that I can use to shrink files on my hard drive, or automatically remove some useless files ? Thanks in advance for any reply

:)

GuidoCeuleers, Sep 18, 2019
  2. Namslas90 Win User

HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

Support | Dell Deutschland

Namslas90, Sep 18, 2019
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Sep 18, 2019
  4. mbmeadows Win User

slow laptop

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Sep 18, 2019
Thema:

slow laptop

1. slow laptop - Similar Threads - slow laptop

2. Windows 10 is running slow in my Laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 is running slow in my Laptop: Hello, I am having trouble with windows 10 speed. It is running slow in my laptop. I find issues in following:- 1.) Take too long booting time 2.) Tab switching is slow 3.) Google Chrome is not running fast 4.) Running of codes is slow. My Laptops Features:- >intel...
  3. My laptop running very slow although RAM is not full

My laptop running very slow although RAM is not full: I have a Dell Inspiron 15 3000 running Windows 10, 2 days ago there was some error so I reset it, after reset it's running very slow although the RAM is not full. Before reset, it's run very well and there is no lag when I use. What should I do?[ATTACH]...
  4. My laptop is laggy and slow for it's available resources

My laptop is laggy and slow for it's available resources: Hello, My laptop is Dell XPS, 8 GB RAM, i7 intel processor, intel multimedia card 2 GB and 250 GB SSD hard drive. There are about 100 GB free in the C partition, at the highest work load, the free RAM is 4 GB and free CPU is 70%. The SSD IO speed from 200 MB/s when...
  5. Work laptop runs slow outside of office network

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Work laptop runs slow outside of office network: Dear Community I work on a HP EliteBook 850 G5 i7-8550U CPU @ 1.80GHz, 16.0 GB RAM. Whenever I work outside of the office, i.e. not connected to the office network, my laptop gets really slow. It's not just internet connection, everything is slow; the cursor, keyboard...
  6. Laptop computer running slow. Help with freeing up space?

Laptop computer running slow. Help with freeing up space?: Hi. Thanks for reading this first of all. I've had my laptop for a few years now and have tried to keep it free of a lot of junk and bad stuff such as viruses. As far as I know, I'm virus free (I have security running at all times when my computer is on) and have deleted a...
  7. I got My Windows 10 Home Single Language Licensed HP Laptop but it is too slow how to...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I got My Windows 10 Home Single Language Licensed HP Laptop but it is too slow how to...: I just bought an HP Laptop comes with licensed Windows 10 Home Single Language and Microsoft Office 365. But it is too slow and taking a lot of time to process. My friend suggest me to convert to Windows 10 pro version to make the system bit faster. I want to know how to do...
  8. My laptop is too slow after updating to this version: 10.0.17134 Build 17134

My laptop is too slow after updating to this version: 10.0.17134 Build 17134: Hi there, In short, after I installed this version of 10.0.17134 Build 17134, my laptop became super slow! I cannot do anything with it... I attached my laptop stats here in case you need it. If you need any other information, send me a reply. Thank you in advance!...
  9. Upgrade Old Slow Windows 7 Laptop?

in Windows 10 Support
    Upgrade Old Slow Windows 7 Laptop?: I currently use a windows 10 pro dell xps 15 9550 laptop. This is my main laptop. I just did a windows 7 to windows 10 update on an old dell desktop that i have not used in a long time. Its just sitting there so i figure i update it anyways if i use it in the future. A...
  10. Windows 10 running slow on Samsung laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 running slow on Samsung laptop: I run Windows 10 on my Samsung laptop which is 6 years old. I find the laptop is getting increasingly slower starting up and opening software packages. Could this be something to do with Windows 10 (not had any problems so far) or might it be time for a new laptop?! Many...