Windows 10: slow laptop

Discus and support slow laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a slow laptop it takes its time to load anything. I keep my browsing history empty and that don't help ??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TrevorDavison, Feb 4, 2020.

1. slow laptop

I have a slow laptop it takes its time to load anything. I keep my browsing history empty and that don't help ??

:)

TrevorDavison, Feb 4, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

Support | Dell Deutschland

Namslas90, Feb 4, 2020
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Feb 4, 2020
  4. mbmeadows Win User

slow laptop

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Feb 4, 2020
Thema:

slow laptop

1. slow laptop - Similar Threads - slow laptop

2. Cannot uninstall update KB4540673, which has drstically slowed my laptop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot uninstall update KB4540673, which has drstically slowed my laptop.: Hello. I have noticed my computer slowing down after installing recent updates provided within the last month. I've done a system restore to the 26th of March, which is the furthest back I could go. It didn't not seem to alleviate my issues, as the lag most noticeably...
  3. After reeboting my laptop it's suddenly slow.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After reeboting my laptop it's suddenly slow.: Yesterday my computer froze up which forced me to restart it. After having it boot up again it's noticeably slower than it was before and I've only owned this computer for 5 months! I've tried reeboting it multiple times after, checking for updates, defragmenting and...
  4. Slow laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slow laptop: Hi guys, my laptop is really slow . I have i3-6006U 4gb ram laptop that is really slow. About 50-60% ram usage in idle and opening apps is really slow. If i press the windows key it opens the start menu after 10 -20 seconds mostly and sometimes even longer . Disk usage is...
  5. Laptop very slow

Laptop very slow: I have Lenovo G5070,intel i3,ram 4 gb. I rarely use my laptop to play video or use notepad But last 6 months my laptop performance very slow. I tried windows 8.1 to 10 upgrade Format all drives Boot by usb many times Delete all partitions and new created then installed...
  6. External hard drive only slow on my laptop

External hard drive only slow on my laptop: I bought brand new laptop Lenovo - S340-15API Touch 15.6" Touch-Screen Laptop - AMD Ryzen 5 - 12GB Memory - 1TB Hard DriveModel: 81QG0007US SKU: 6350523 and when I use Seagate external hard drive model SRD00F1 my hard drive works super slow. I thought my hard drive had the...
  7. Laptop significantly slows down while charging/plugged in

Laptop significantly slows down while charging/plugged in: TL;DR is at the end of the post Hello everyone. My current laptop is an HP 15-r218nv. I know this isn't the best laptop for gaming, but it gets the job done. I have bought it 3 years ago and it has worked great throughout all this time. Last year, the laptop began to...
  8. Slow Laptop

Slow Laptop: I have an HP Pavilion 17 laptop and for some reason it has become worse in terms of performance. games I could play just fine before like Minecraft win10 edition play normally but intermittently goes down to like 2fps for about 5 seconds. The same happens for Enter The...
  9. Laptop super slow

Laptop super slow: Hi everyone, I'm new to these forums and usually I don't ask questions online, but this has really been bugging me. I have a new Lenovo laptop and it is sooooo slow, you could fall asleep waiting for something to load. It was bought in late 2018brand new and I don't use it...
  10. My laptop is going slow for no reason

My laptop is going slow for no reason: Yesterday my laptop was going fine and when i turned it off i noticed that the loading simbol that appears when you are shutting it down was going a bit laggy and i thought Oh it's probably nothing but today i turned it on and i noticed that it boot rlly fast but it didn't...