Windows 10: Slow laptop

Discus and support Slow laptop in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi guys, my laptop is really slow . I have i3-6006U 4gb ram laptop that is really slow. About 50-60% ram usage in idle and opening apps is really slow.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/iamrujen, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Slow laptop

Hi guys, my laptop is really slow . I have i3-6006U 4gb ram laptop that is really slow. About 50-60% ram usage in idle and opening apps is really slow. If i press the windows key it opens the start menu after 10 -20 seconds mostly and sometimes even longer . Disk usage is also high most of the time.Even when i clean reset my laptop , it's still slow . Does someone know how to fix it?

submitted by /u/iamrujen
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/iamrujen, Mar 28, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

Support | Dell Deutschland

Namslas90, Mar 28, 2020
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Mar 28, 2020
  4. mbmeadows Win User

Slow laptop

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

Slow laptop

1. Slow laptop - Similar Threads - Slow laptop

2. If I plug a cac reader into my gaming laptop will it mess it up or slow it down?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I plug a cac reader into my gaming laptop will it mess it up or slow it down?: I wanted to know if I plug a cac reader into my gaming laptop will it mess it up or slow it down? Just kinda nervous of messing my laptop up fron it...
  3. If I plug a cac reader into my gaming laptop will it mess it up or slow it down?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If I plug a cac reader into my gaming laptop will it mess it up or slow it down?: I wanted to know if I plug a cac reader into my gaming laptop will it mess it up or slow it down? Just kinda nervous of messing my laptop up fron it...
  4. Wifi is running so slow on my new windows laptop, but fast in others devices.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi is running so slow on my new windows laptop, but fast in others devices.: i can see that more people had the same problems, i need a solution : the internet is too slow!The velocity on Speedtest looks good. i think that is a PC problem like if he has a internet limit. i tried other wifi and its still the same. Thanks u.I have wimdow 11I intalled...
  5. Wifi is running so slow on my new windows laptop, but fast in others devices.

Wifi is running so slow on my new windows laptop, but fast in others devices.: i can see that more people had the same problems, i need a solution : the internet is too slow!The velocity on Speedtest looks good. i think that is a PC problem like if he has a internet limit. i tried other wifi and its still the same. Thanks u.I have wimdow 11I intalled...
  6. Laptop with windows 11 slow down while charging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop with windows 11 slow down while charging: Hello,I have an issue with my PC running Windows 11. I notice a significant slowdown of the CPU, with lag and freeze, when the computer is charging. This happens even with the original charger a 45 Watt USB C type.As soon as I unplug the charger, the PC resumes functioning...
  7. Laptop with windows 11 slow down while charging

Laptop with windows 11 slow down while charging: Hello,I have an issue with my PC running Windows 11. I notice a significant slowdown of the CPU, with lag and freeze, when the computer is charging. This happens even with the original charger a 45 Watt USB C type.As soon as I unplug the charger, the PC resumes functioning...
  8. My window 11 became window 10 automatically and my laptop have been working slow and some...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My window 11 became window 10 automatically and my laptop have been working slow and some...: Please help me my laptop is lagging and some of my data has gone. Basically 2 days ago my laptop got freeze while using and I clicked on shutdown button and I clicked it several time and then somehow BIOS setup open and I don't remember carefully but I think I clicked option...
  9. My window 11 became window 10 automatically and my laptop have been working slow and some...

My window 11 became window 10 automatically and my laptop have been working slow and some...: Please help me my laptop is lagging and some of my data has gone. Basically 2 days ago my laptop got freeze while using and I clicked on shutdown button and I clicked it several time and then somehow BIOS setup open and I don't remember carefully but I think I clicked option...
  10. Help!! My laptop is running slow after downloading a cracked minecraft

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help!! My laptop is running slow after downloading a cracked minecraft: Someone please help!! After I downloaded a free cracked Minecraft from a link in YT , my acer laptop was working perfectly fine and it was running smoothly, but then the next day when I turned my laptop on, It started lagging a lot, my apps are taking so slow to open and when...