Windows 10: Slow Lenovo laptop

Discus and support Slow Lenovo laptop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I am using Windows 10 on a Lenovo ideapad 320 laptop, about a year old. AMD E-2 9000 Processor 4 Gig ram 64 bit Seems to be running slow withing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Micklanna, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Micklanna Win User

Slow Lenovo laptop

Hi,
    I am using Windows 10 on a Lenovo ideapad 320 laptop, about a year old.
    AMD E-2 9000 Processor
    4 Gig ram
    64 bit

Seems to be running slow withing Windows itself, have tried running CC Cleaner and scanned for malware and virus, but cannot speed it up.
    Any suggestions other than upgrade to a better machine ?

:)

Micklanna, Sep 1, 2019

2. windows 10 on lenovo laptop and now it is slow slow slow

I downloaded windows 10 on my new lenovo laptop and now it is slow slow slow. and the screen doesn't automatically rotate. if i turn on the new tablet setting it's even s---l--o---w--er. I'm planning on reverting back to formal settings unless there is
    some easy fixe to speed my laptop up again. thanks

Russell914, Sep 1, 2019
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

Support | Dell Deutschland

Namslas90, Sep 1, 2019
  4. n-ster Win User

Slow Lenovo laptop

n-ster, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

Slow Lenovo laptop

1. Slow Lenovo laptop - Similar Threads - Slow Lenovo laptop

2. Slow Lenovo laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slow Lenovo laptop: Hi, I am using Windows 10 on a Lenovo ideapad 320 laptop, about a year old. AMD E-2 9000 Processor 4 Gig ram 64 bit Seems to be running slow withing Windows itself, have tried running CC Cleaner and scanned for malware and virus, but cannot speed it up. Any suggestions...
  3. MY Lenovo laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MY Lenovo laptop: on start my computer1 gives this prompt:..Error in C\windows\system 32\logilda missing entry:logifetch https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-lenovo-laptop/694b688d-7d5f-4be1-80ba-e5d6bbc66b6a
  4. backlit light for lenovo laptops

in Windows 10 Customization
    backlit light for lenovo laptops: I bought my laptop before one month, and until now I cant turn on my keyboard backlit light , and I don't know the reason, I tried to press FN+Space bottom as I saw on YouTube and written on my keyboard buttons could you please help me...
  5. Slow Laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow Laptop: I'm using Windows 10. Boot up is slow and my Quicken program can take 2-3 minutes to boot up. What suggestions do you have. Thanks R. Herz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-laptop/20748a8a-61f3-471b-8bec-fee26c06ecc9
  6. slow laptop

slow laptop: I have a Toshiba using Microsoft 365. Up until 2 weeks ago it ran fast without a problem. Now since an update it's slow, lagging, acting like it's thinking about doing something else instead of what I've just asked it to do: open a word document, open excel, open internet....
  7. Touchpad not working. (Lenovo Laptop)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad not working. (Lenovo Laptop): My touchpad isn't working on my laptop, I have tried many different ways to make it work, but it never did. I have tried installing the driver from Lenovo's site. I have tried uninstalling the driver to make windows try to install it again, I have even tried using third party...
  8. Extremely slow performance on new Lenovo Ideapad laptop with Windows 10

Extremely slow performance on new Lenovo Ideapad laptop with Windows 10: I have a new laptop, Lenovo Ideapad. RAM is 4GB, processor 1.10GHz, installed with Windows 10 pro, originally had Win 7 which I had updated immediately on purchase. However, everything is extremely slow, including opening and scrolling through Word documents and starting up...
  9. Promblem with the Easycamera on a Lenovo laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Promblem with the Easycamera on a Lenovo laptop.: When attempting to use the built in camera on a Lenovo laptop the camera does not work. Instead of seeing the image from the camera you see an image with a grey background and a white camera with a cross through it. The same image is seen with all applications. [ATTACH]...
  10. Slow Write for Lenovo laptop Card Reader after Windows 1703+ update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Slow Write for Lenovo laptop Card Reader after Windows 1703+ update: I usually managed to have a write speed average 28 MB/s over the card leader and class 10 sd cards , after windows 1703+ update it is like if it has got capped . It now gives me a flat 14 MB/s transfer rate , tried several updated drivers and outdated ones but nothing , any...