Windows 10: Slow Lenovo laptop

Discus and support Slow Lenovo laptop in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi, I am using Windows 10 on a Lenovo ideapad 320 laptop, about a year old. AMD E-2 9000 Processor 4 Gig ram 64 bit Seems to be running slow withing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Micklanna, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Micklanna Win User

Slow Lenovo laptop

Hi,
    I am using Windows 10 on a Lenovo ideapad 320 laptop, about a year old.
    AMD E-2 9000 Processor
    4 Gig ram
    64 bit

Seems to be running slow withing Windows itself, have tried running CC Cleaner and scanned for malware and virus, but cannot speed it up.
    Any suggestions other than upgrade to a better machine ?

:)

Micklanna, Sep 1, 2019

2. windows 10 on lenovo laptop and now it is slow slow slow

I downloaded windows 10 on my new lenovo laptop and now it is slow slow slow. and the screen doesn't automatically rotate. if i turn on the new tablet setting it's even s---l--o---w--er. I'm planning on reverting back to formal settings unless there is
    some easy fixe to speed my laptop up again. thanks

Russell914, Sep 1, 2019
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

Support | Dell Deutschland

Namslas90, Sep 1, 2019
  4. n-ster Win User

Slow Lenovo laptop

n-ster, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

Slow Lenovo laptop

1. Slow Lenovo laptop - Similar Threads - Slow Lenovo laptop

2. Lenovo laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo laptop: HiWhy when i Turn the laptop on it ask for a password to get to my desktop.Thank youTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-laptop/53bdbdc4-a82c-4a9e-a509-0fcc9d5b7480
  3. Lenovo laptop with slow boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo laptop with slow boot: Hi guys,My uncle is gonna bring me his lenovo laptop in a while. He says the boot procedure is very low for a new laptop.Hi asked some questions and apparently he cloned his old dell laptop onto the new machine.Oooof.I was wondering, maybe we could check bcd? Help me sort...
  4. Lenovo laptop with slow boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo laptop with slow boot: Hi guys,My uncle is gonna bring me his lenovo laptop in a while. He says the boot procedure is very low for a new laptop.Hi asked some questions and apparently he cloned his old dell laptop onto the new machine.Oooof.I was wondering, maybe we could check bcd? Help me sort...
  5. Lenovo laptop with slow boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Lenovo laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo laptop: Someone within my workplace has brought up a lenovo laptop to the office for us to try and fix The screen is just black but still powers on and the caps lock indicator light is just constantly on, i have tried a hard reset and connecting it to external monitor but to no...
  7. slow WIFI connection on my laptop Lenovo

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    slow WIFI connection on my laptop Lenovo: pls need help with my slowWIFI connection on my laptop Lenovo, I don't where the the issue from I tried all the solutions out there but till now no solution to my problem the speed is working on my brother laptop fine at full speed and in all solution that I tried I...
  8. New Lenovo laptop extremely slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New Lenovo laptop extremely slow: Hello! I recently bought a new Lenovo Ideapad 3, and immediately noticed how slow it is, even compared to my 5 year old previous laptop. It seems that even if its idle, the memory and the disk is always has a very high usage in Task Manager memory around 40-60%, disk 100%....
  9. My Lenovo laptop speaker sound too slow

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Lenovo laptop speaker sound too slow: I will watch frequently meeting zoom from my laptop all is ok, but one day it prompt a pop up notification failed to audio devices but after setted there is become low sound too.\ plz help....
  10. Slow Lenovo laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Slow Lenovo laptop: Hi, I am using Windows 10 on a Lenovo ideapad 320 laptop, about a year old. AMD E-2 9000 Processor 4 Gig ram 64 bit Seems to be running slow withing Windows itself, have tried running CC Cleaner and scanned for malware and virus, but cannot speed it up. Any suggestions...