Windows 10: SLOW LOADING AFTER UPDATE

Discus and support SLOW LOADING AFTER UPDATE in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After getting Windows 10 updates on October 4 and this am, I have experience slow load times for my bookmark pages...and when searching the web. Is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MikePfeffer1, Oct 10, 2018.

1. SLOW LOADING AFTER UPDATE

After getting Windows 10 updates on October 4 and this am, I have experience slow load times for my bookmark pages...and when searching the web. Is this normal or is there a problem somewhere? Thanks.

:)

MikePfeffer1, Oct 10, 2018
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Oct 10, 2018
  3. BAGZZlash Win User
    MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Oct 10, 2018
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

SLOW LOADING AFTER UPDATE

geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

rtwjunkie, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

SLOW LOADING AFTER UPDATE

1. SLOW LOADING AFTER UPDATE - Similar Threads - SLOW LOADING UPDATE

2. Notepad Latest update slow to load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notepad Latest update slow to load: After the latest update of notepad I found out it's loading slow it take about 5 to 10 seconds to show the anything.But my other pc is updated as the other one and is working great. So I don't know if it's the new update or my PC.I have windows 11 kasperskyadguard...
  3. Notepad Latest update slow to load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notepad Latest update slow to load: After the latest update of notepad I found out it's loading slow it take about 5 to 10 seconds to show the anything.But my other pc is updated as the other one and is working great. So I don't know if it's the new update or my PC.I have windows 11 kasperskyadguard...
  4. Slow to load

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slow to load: My laptop is really slow to start up. And so do my apps except folders and documents. My web browser does this to sometimes. I don't know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-to-load/e6f05add-8163-400c-9b49-14156f4b689a
  5. Slow to load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow to load: My laptop is really slow to start up. And so do my apps except folders and documents. My web browser does this to sometimes. I don't know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-to-load/e6f05add-8163-400c-9b49-14156f4b689a
  6. Slow to load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Slow Loading

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slow Loading: Some of the programs on my ssd have been loading slowly for a while now. I don't know when it started, but I think it has gotten a little slower recently. For example, when I click on chrome, nothing happens for about 5-7 seconds. Then when the program opens, it is blank for...
  8. After updating to 20H2, Programs are loading slow.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    After updating to 20H2, Programs are loading slow.: I searched the sub-reddit and didn't see if anyone else is having this issue, so if this is a repost I apologize. But essentially. I updated to 20H2, and anytime I go to launch a program, Chrome, Discord, Game, whatever. They are taking an extremely long time to load up. I...
  9. slow loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    slow loading: Lately pages are loading extremely slow. I've emptied temp files, etc. but nothing works. Will resetting my computer help? It says I can choose what to keep. Will resetting get rid of my pictures and/or documents?...
  10. Loading and restarting slowed down to a crawl after 2004 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Loading and restarting slowed down to a crawl after 2004 update: Once again an update ruins my PC, but this time I actually don't know what to do. So I had a snappy Windows 10 machine, but then it started pestering me about an update. I resisted for a while knowing full well how it can end up but gave in after it said my system would no...