Windows 10: slow loading desktop apps when boot

Discus and support slow loading desktop apps when boot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; At the time of boot . My laptop load Desktop apps slowly when I enable/install these services my laptop load desktop application slowly Other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Gokul_raj, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Gokul_raj Win User

slow loading desktop apps when boot

At the time of boot . My laptop load Desktop apps slowly

when I enable/install these services my laptop load desktop application slowly

• Other problems like enabling WSL(Windows service for Linux)
    • Installing database like oracle 11g
    • Enabling virtualization

:)

Gokul_raj, Aug 21, 2019
  2. TIVVEY Win User

slow loading desktop

I tried the clean boot it didn't resolve slow desktop loading issues in Windows 10. Any other suggestions?

TIVVEY, Aug 21, 2019
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Aug 21, 2019
  4. DR3WST3R Win User

Slow boot time on SSD and slow Desktop icons loading

howdy, gil could you tell us how you sorted your desktop load out as mine is very slow also, boot is only 7 seconds but desktop programs/icons painfully slow

DR3WST3R, Aug 21, 2019
Thema:

1. slow loading desktop apps when boot - Similar Threads - slow loading desktop

2. Slow desktop boot.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow desktop boot.: I have Windows 10 on an SSD and it should boot in a few seconds, but it takes about a minute to properly boot. At 1st I didn't care but now i'm getting annoyed, so I decided to check whats causing this slow boot and I found out that the "Service Host: DNS Client" is the...
  3. slow loading of programmes and apps

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    slow loading of programmes and apps: my computer has become very slow to load things, how do I speed things up ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-loading-of-programmes-and-apps/47b393fd-85dc-4eb0-aa51-961a561af7cf
  4. Win10 slow to load and apps slow to open

Win10 slow to load and apps slow to open: hello, I recently installed Win10 and ever since my laptop is extremely slow. On startup 2.7min to boot up. Then another 2-3min for my desktop to completely load. Once it's finally finished another 2min for any app to load. Ive Purchased System Mechanic Pro to try eliminating...
  5. Slow loading of all apps and slow page loading

in Windows 10 Customization
    Slow loading of all apps and slow page loading: I have a Windows 10 Laptop used for work. Program and internet access was fairly prompt. Updated and opening anything was VERY slow. Loading pages very slow. My Apple and XP machines are fine, connection is not the problem. Task Manager shows "Antimalware Service...
  6. Windows 10 slows to boot, slow to load desktop icons and icons in the taskbar, etc..

Windows 10 slows to boot, slow to load desktop icons and icons in the taskbar, etc..: Hi I'll try and explain it as good as I can Recently Windows 7's support has ended, I still use Windows 7 and then just upgrade it to Windows 10 At first the PC has no problems at all but a few days later, well The boot time is so slow, when the desktop appears theres no...
  7. boot time loading slow.

boot time loading slow.: I am facing the following problems while using my Dell laptop for the past few weeks : 1 The boot time loading of the laptop has become very slow due to unknown causes. 2 The opening of files,folders, and softwares also takes a considerable amount of time during...
  8. Slow Desktop Loading

Slow Desktop Loading: Hi I have a dell vostro 15 3568 laptop. Since last few months the loading time after entering the password is taking longer than usual. With 8 gb ram and i5 processor I am facing this issue. after entering the password i have to wait for minimum of 2-3 minutes to get the...
  9. Metro Apps slow to load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Metro Apps slow to load: Ever since I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 the metro apps have been slow to launch if they ever do. The Xbox app takes 3 minutes+ just to load past a green screen. And the weather metro app never loads, just stays on the blue background. I have ran a sfc & error...
  10. Slow boot time on SSD and slow Desktop icons loading

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slow boot time on SSD and slow Desktop icons loading: Hi all, I'm using an Intel SSD 240GB 520 series. Always loading very fast, i.e., about 8 seconds from cold boot. Since windows 10 is installed, boot time is about 20 seconds and desktop icons take some time to refresh and load their images. Regarding the boot time:...