Windows 10: Slow loading of all apps and slow page loading

Discus and support Slow loading of all apps and slow page loading in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a Windows 10 Laptop used for work. Program and internet access was fairly prompt. Updated and opening anything was VERY slow. Loading pages... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by David R. Weber, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Slow loading of all apps and slow page loading

I have a Windows 10 Laptop used for work. Program and internet access was fairly prompt. Updated and opening anything was VERY slow. Loading pages very slow. My Apple and XP machines are fine, connection is not the problem. Task Manager shows "Antimalware Service Executable" eating up 50% of RAM when machine is "idle," 70-100% on opening Chrome MS IE, too. Same with firewall & defender on or off. Complete reinstall of OS, no change. This is recent and very untimely. Is MS "fixing" this update? If no, how can I turn off Antimalware Service Executable?

:)

David R. Weber, Apr 19, 2020
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Apr 19, 2020
  3. Slow loading?

that was your ISP problem. site was loading, but slow.

de.das.dude, Apr 19, 2020
  4. Slow loading of all apps and slow page loading

Pages loading slow

I was reading a post & it said to do these things in safe mode. I don't know how to do that. Can anyone help?

I'm having a problem with web pages loading extremely slow or not at all, like FaceBook

NiNaDaisey, Apr 19, 2020
Thema:

Slow loading of all apps and slow page loading

1. Slow loading of all apps and slow page loading - Similar Threads - Slow loading apps

2. Slow to load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow to load: My laptop is really slow to start up. And so do my apps except folders and documents. My web browser does this to sometimes. I don't know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-to-load/e6f05add-8163-400c-9b49-14156f4b689a
  3. Slow to load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow to load: My laptop is really slow to start up. And so do my apps except folders and documents. My web browser does this to sometimes. I don't know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-to-load/e6f05add-8163-400c-9b49-14156f4b689a
  4. Slow Loading

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slow Loading: Some of the programs on my ssd have been loading slowly for a while now. I don't know when it started, but I think it has gotten a little slower recently. For example, when I click on chrome, nothing happens for about 5-7 seconds. Then when the program opens, it is blank for...
  5. slow loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    slow loading: Lately pages are loading extremely slow. I've emptied temp files, etc. but nothing works. Will resetting my computer help? It says I can choose what to keep. Will resetting get rid of my pictures and/or documents?...
  6. Win10 slow to load and apps slow to open

Win10 slow to load and apps slow to open: hello, I recently installed Win10 and ever since my laptop is extremely slow. On startup 2.7min to boot up. Then another 2-3min for my desktop to completely load. Once it's finally finished another 2min for any app to load. Ive Purchased System Mechanic Pro to try eliminating...
  7. slow loading pages

slow loading pages: All browsers on my laptop load pages slowly, other computers connected to the same router load quickly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-loading-pages/15a2b37a-d721-43b2-b7b7-2c9d1529a38b
  8. Pages loading slow

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Pages loading slow: I was reading a post & it said to do these things in safe mode. I don't know how to do that. Can anyone help? I'm having a problem with web pages loading extremely slow or not at all, like FaceBook...
  9. Slow Loading Pages

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow Loading Pages: Hi, Would like to know why my pages take so long to load? It always says, "page is unresponsive." I am using Google Chrome. Tried using Microsoft Edge, and the same thing happens. Advice will be appreciated....
  10. Slow Web Page Loading.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slow Web Page Loading.: Hi all Normally when i use the net all is fine. Noticed today when i run a video convertor programme in the background the loading of web pages is extremely slow. Stop Freemake video convertor and page loading is normal speed. I assumed it was memory, did memtest and no...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. programs very slow since loading microsoft 10