Windows 10: Slow loading of audio files since a few years. Never found the solution.

Discus and support Slow loading of audio files since a few years. Never found the solution. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Slow loading of audio files wav, mp3, etc Only when I go to a folder that have's more than 5 audio files, explorer starts to load every single file in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by FerJz, May 8, 2021.

1. FerJz Win User

Slow loading of audio files since a few years. Never found the solution.

Slow loading of audio files wav, mp3, etc Only when I go to a folder that have's more than 5 audio files, explorer starts to load every single file in a very slow way, and it won't allow me to go back to another folder or to close that same folder until it loads every single file inside.This is a clean install.ASUS PRIME B250M-Ai5 740024gb ram 2400 mhzR9 270x 2gbSDD WD 480GBSSD Kingston 240GB HDD toshiba 1TB620W SeasonicSorry for my english, I'ts not my first language.And thanks for any help you can provide.

:)

FerJz, May 8, 2021
  2. snickie Win User

File explorer slow/Never loading solution

Disable Search won't make icons load faster. It just disables the ability to find programs and other stuff fast!
    Naturally I tested your "tips" and still, loading icons are slow. It has to be some other thing going on in W10. Windows 7 didn't have this problem. Microsoft wake up!

snickie, May 8, 2021
  3. xava Win User

OMG yes. Thank you.

This was exactly the solution I was looking for. This problem was getting extremely painful, and everything else I'd found was talking about changing the folder optimization setting, i.e. Documents/Photos etc, which making no difference at all.

xava, May 8, 2021
  4. Slow loading of audio files since a few years. Never found the solution.

I would have never thought of this -
    This DOES stop the lag with explorer, and does not seem to have any adverse effect on anything that I normally use.
    Thank you for solving the problem... AND sharing the solution with us

davidw1957, May 8, 2021
Thema:

Slow loading of audio files since a few years. Never found the solution.

1. Slow loading of audio files since a few years. Never found the solution. - Similar Threads - Slow loading audio

2. File Explorer loading slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer loading slow: I am using i5 12th gen laptop. From few days my laptop file explorer is loading slowly showing green color bar. 270 GB free space available in my C drive and 100GB free space available in my D drive. I don't know what happened. Please help me to solve this....
  3. Mouse Input lag since few years in ALL games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Input lag since few years in ALL games.: Hello,I'm posting on Microsoft support because i prefer speaking to a community of experts now. I'm encoutering severe lags when i try to move my mouse in all games Valorant, Cs Go, OW2I got an Amd 5800x and Rtx 2060 which are sized to play in most of games with low - medium...
  4. Mouse Input lag since few years in ALL games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse Input lag since few years in ALL games.: Hello,I'm posting on Microsoft support because i prefer speaking to a community of experts now. I'm encoutering severe lags when i try to move my mouse in all games Valorant, Cs Go, OW2I got an Amd 5800x and Rtx 2060 which are sized to play in most of games with low - medium...
  5. Mouse Input lag since few years in ALL games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. file explorer loading slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    file explorer loading slow: whenever i wanna open up a file on my pc the file takes a long time to open I've checked for viruses and memory leaks i cant figure out what is cause it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-loading-slow/82a7795c-5021-494a-8798-c24ac7d4c4a4
  7. file explorer loading slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    file explorer loading slow: whenever i wanna open up a file on my pc the file takes a long time to open I've checked for viruses and memory leaks i cant figure out what is cause it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-loading-slow/82a7795c-5021-494a-8798-c24ac7d4c4a4
  8. Solution found

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Solution found: Solution found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solution-found/08a67071-43b3-44a5-afa7-6b4100ba33f8
  9. File Explorer Slow Loading Green Bar - Real solution finally found

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer Slow Loading Green Bar - Real solution finally found: Since microsoft, after untold years, still can't explain or fix this idiotic failure, I finally found a solution. Trust me, all the index tweaks, etc etc etc don't work. I tried everything, exhaustively. You just need to dump POS file explorer. There's a program called...
  10. File explorer slow/Never loading solution

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    File explorer slow/Never loading solution: Ok so since upgrading from 7 to 10 file explorer has been a absolute nightmare! Everything was either incredibly slow, didn't happen or only partially load. After enduring this to this day I have decided enough is enough and started diagnosing by limiting the startup services...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows explorer slow load audio