Windows 10: SLOW LOADING THUMBNAILS ON GOOGLE DRIVE

Discus and support SLOW LOADING THUMBNAILS ON GOOGLE DRIVE in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a very specific need to find a highly experienced IT consultant, with unique experience editing the Windows registry of a Dell Laptop, in order... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TaylorGuy, Oct 9, 2020.

1. TaylorGuy Win User

SLOW LOADING THUMBNAILS ON GOOGLE DRIVE

I have a very specific need to find a highly experienced IT consultant, with unique experience editing the Windows registry of a Dell Laptop, in order to solve a QUICK ACCESS view problem in the dialog box, when saving an image, etc.

1. RECENT FOLDERS LINK IS NOT INSIDE SAVE AS DIALOG BOX - When I save an image from Chrome, it will prompt with a dialog box, and inside of that dialog box, on my other laptop, it shows "recent folders" option in the upper left quick access however, in my New laptop, it is not there... not available in the new Alienware Dell Laptop I purchased last month from Dell. I need someone who understands that this can be solved easily by editing the registry, but it requires in depth knowledge of the windows software. Do not bid on this job if you have never come across this problem before. You will be asked to log into my machine via screen share and solve the problem in less than 10 minutes. This will require that you first practice on your own machine.

2. THUMBNAIL SIZE IS CROPPED; - When I save an image, it goes on Google Drive File Stream, and the Thumbnail is cropped to square size, making it difficult to see what the image is about is it a Facebook Cover Photo? Is it an Instagram Post? I need someone who understands the inner workings of the complex windows registry environment and who understands how to fix this thumbnail issue.

3. SLOW LOADING THUMBNAILS ON GOOGLE DRIVE: The thumbnails take forever to load, is there a way to cache an entire directory of thumbnails on my Laptop? This way when I click into a folder on Google Drive File Stream, whether via Save As dialog box, or directly via file explorer, it will instantly load the thumbnails, because they will be cached on my PC, instead of having to load from the internet every time?
    Please send me a skype chat at SMARTCHOICEWEB for the fastest response. I am willing to send paypal for resolution of this issue.
    Windows 10 PRO Version 1909 OS Build 18363.1082
    DELL ALIENWARE LAPTOP with a 1TB HD with Write Caching Policy = enable write caching is checked, and Turn off windows write-cache buffer is unchecked 1TB NVMe SSD M.2 SSD 400-BFUG - 1 -
    Processor: Intel Core i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHZ 64GB RAM

:)

TaylorGuy, Oct 9, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Thumbnails load slowly in Explorer

Hi, have you done any research on this? A general search for
    thumbnails load slowly
    suggests e.g.
    How to Speed Up a Windows Folder that Loads Very Slowly

But there are so many factors: how large a file is each image: where are the files located: what is the speed of access to that location: what else is the PC doing at the same time..... (check your task manager).

Another angle:
    When Windows 10 thumbnails seem to be missing or slow to load, try this | PCWorld

Please also feel free to search the forum.

Note: forum rules prohibit thread bumping... thanks.

dalchina, Oct 9, 2020
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Oct 9, 2020
  4. SLOW LOADING THUMBNAILS ON GOOGLE DRIVE

Windows 10 - Thumbnail Slow Loading

Hello everyone,

On windows 10 thumbnails are too slow loading. especially on PSD, TIFF, PNG, AI, etc., graphical design files. i tried installing PSC CODEC, Sagethumbs, ARDFY, Etc.,. Tried customized folder option into pictures. cleared cache thumbnails on disk cleanup.
    NOTHING WORKS i want new way to fast thumbnails especially for graphical designing files like PSD.

aravindthavithu, Oct 9, 2020
Thema:

SLOW LOADING THUMBNAILS ON GOOGLE DRIVE

1. SLOW LOADING THUMBNAILS ON GOOGLE DRIVE - Similar Threads - SLOW LOADING THUMBNAILS

2. Slow thumbnail loading on SSD with Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow thumbnail loading on SSD with Windows Explorer: I have 4 drives. 1xKingston KC600, 1x970 Evo Plus and, 1x2TB HDD Seagate and a new 2TB PNY CS900 I just swapped my old HDD for. I tested this new SSD in some scenarios. Crystaldiskmark, which showed normal results 550mb/s read and 500mbs write and in loading Cyberpunk 2077,...
  3. Slow thumbnail loading on SSD with Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow thumbnail loading on SSD with Windows Explorer: I have 4 drives. 1xKingston KC600, 1x970 Evo Plus and, 1x2TB HDD Seagate and a new 2TB PNY CS900 I just swapped my old HDD for. I tested this new SSD in some scenarios. Crystaldiskmark, which showed normal results 550mb/s read and 500mbs write and in loading Cyberpunk 2077,...
  4. Thumbnails/Images Sometimes Slow to Load On Websites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thumbnails/Images Sometimes Slow to Load On Websites: Windows 10 Home22H2This is my elderly parents computer and while my Dad is fairly computer savvy, he has a tendency to do things he shouldn't and can be forgetful, so it's difficult for me to know exact details regarding when these problems started. I should state that I'm no...
  5. Thumbnails/Images Sometimes Slow to Load On Websites

Thumbnails/Images Sometimes Slow to Load On Websites: Windows 10 Home22H2This is my elderly parents computer and while my Dad is fairly computer savvy, he has a tendency to do things he shouldn't and can be forgetful, so it's difficult for me to know exact details regarding when these problems started. I should state that I'm no...
  6. Thumbnails/Images Sometimes Slow to Load On Websites

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. External Drive thumbnails loading very slow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    External Drive thumbnails loading very slow: So I have an external drive connected to my main Alienware Laptop via either usb, I do a lot of photo editing and processing but I've found the biggest time waster for me is whenever I browse through my thumbnail files on any of my external drives, they take such a long time...
  8. External Drive thumbnails loading very slow

External Drive thumbnails loading very slow: So I have an external drive connected to my main Alienware Laptop via either usb, I do a lot of photo editing and processing but I've found the biggest time waster for me is whenever I browse through my thumbnail files on any of my external drives, they take such a long time...
  9. thumbnails painfully slow to load

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    thumbnails painfully slow to load: Hi, I bought a high powered Lenovo laptop for photo editing thinking I had all my bases covered - only to be tripped up by Windows 10 PAINFULLY slow loading and thus browsing of picture thumbnails. I have sometimes 1000s of photos in files that I need to view thumbnails of on...
  10. Google Drive Not Loading

in Browsers and Email
    Google Drive Not Loading: Is anyone having trouble with Google Drive? I can get into the site but my files won't load up. The swirling image just keeps spinning and then I get a server error. Tried this with Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Edge Canary, and IE. Is it just me? 164938