Windows 10: slow loading

Discus and support slow loading in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Lately pages are loading extremely slow. I've emptied temp files, etc. but nothing works. Will resetting my computer help? It says I can choose what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LeeBlose, Dec 1, 2020.

1. LeeBlose Win User

slow loading

Lately pages are loading extremely slow. I've emptied temp files, etc. but nothing works. Will resetting my computer help? It says I can choose what to keep. Will resetting get rid of my pictures and/or documents?

:)

LeeBlose, Dec 1, 2020
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Dec 1, 2020
  3. TIVVEY Win User
    slow loading desktop

I tried the clean boot it didn't resolve slow desktop loading issues in Windows 10. Any other suggestions?

TIVVEY, Dec 1, 2020
  4. slow loading

Slow loading

Well I did everything you suggested and more and now I've got some things back but loading is still slow.

Yahoo (my mail site) isn't loading properly so I'll delete it and reinstall it. I'm resigned to my fate with this machine.

Thanks for your help.

E Guise

dontlookdown, Dec 1, 2020
Thema:

slow loading

1. slow loading - Similar Threads - slow loading

2. Window 11 menu slow to load & flashing recommends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 11 menu slow to load & flashing recommends: Here are my system specs:Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core Processor 3.60 GHzInstalled RAM 16.0 GBSystem type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\The menu I talk about is the menu in your taskbar, which allows you to search and pin...
  3. Window 11 menu slow to load & flashing recommends

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window 11 menu slow to load & flashing recommends: Here are my system specs:Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core Processor 3.60 GHzInstalled RAM 16.0 GBSystem type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\The menu I talk about is the menu in your taskbar, which allows you to search and pin...
  4. Slow thumbnail loading on SSD with Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow thumbnail loading on SSD with Windows Explorer: I have 4 drives. 1xKingston KC600, 1x970 Evo Plus and, 1x2TB HDD Seagate and a new 2TB PNY CS900 I just swapped my old HDD for. I tested this new SSD in some scenarios. Crystaldiskmark, which showed normal results 550mb/s read and 500mbs write and in loading Cyberpunk 2077,...
  5. Slow thumbnail loading on SSD with Windows Explorer

Slow thumbnail loading on SSD with Windows Explorer: I have 4 drives. 1xKingston KC600, 1x970 Evo Plus and, 1x2TB HDD Seagate and a new 2TB PNY CS900 I just swapped my old HDD for. I tested this new SSD in some scenarios. Crystaldiskmark, which showed normal results 550mb/s read and 500mbs write and in loading Cyberpunk 2077,...
  6. Slow thumbnail loading in SSD on Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow thumbnail loading in SSD on Windows Explorer: I have 4 drives. 1xKingston KC600, 1x970 Evo Plus and, 1x2TB HDD Seagate and a new 2TB PNY CS900 I just swapped my old HDD for. I tested this new SSD in some scenarios. Crystaldiskmark, which showed normal results 550mb/s read and 500mbs write and in loading Cyberpunk 2077,...
  7. Slow thumbnail loading in SSD on Windows Explorer

Slow thumbnail loading in SSD on Windows Explorer: I have 4 drives. 1xKingston KC600, 1x970 Evo Plus and, 1x2TB HDD Seagate and a new 2TB PNY CS900 I just swapped my old HDD for. I tested this new SSD in some scenarios. Crystaldiskmark, which showed normal results 550mb/s read and 500mbs write and in loading Cyberpunk 2077,...
  8. Microsoft Minesweeper very, very slow to load when I click on a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Minesweeper very, very slow to load when I click on a game: Microsoft Minesweeper is so slow at loading when I click on an individual game within minesweeper due to ads but I don't have this problem with the other Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games. It also signs me in as a Guest now & I have to click on Guest & wait for it to connect...
  9. Microsoft Minesweeper very, very slow to load when I click on a game

Microsoft Minesweeper very, very slow to load when I click on a game: Microsoft Minesweeper is so slow at loading when I click on an individual game within minesweeper due to ads but I don't have this problem with the other Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games. It also signs me in as a Guest now & I have to click on Guest & wait for it to connect...
  10. Slow up load speed?

Slow up load speed?: I have a new router I get 500+mbps downlead on both desktop and laptop connected by ethernet cable and 23.0 up on the laptop but only 0.24 on the desk top, why?Both are running windows10 and both are connecten to router by cable.There must ber some setting on the desk top...