Windows 10: Slow Loading

Discus and support Slow Loading in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Some of the programs on my ssd have been loading slowly for a while now. I don't know when it started, but I think it has gotten a little slower... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mshark03, Mar 12, 2021.

1. Slow Loading

Some of the programs on my ssd have been loading slowly for a while now. I don't know when it started, but I think it has gotten a little slower recently. For example, when I click on chrome, nothing happens for about 5-7 seconds. Then when the program opens, it is blank for a few seconds before working properly. Another weird thing is when transferring a game from my hard drive to ssd for example, my ssd is always at 100% usage, whereas my hdd is only at 30 ish percent. It isn't a huge issue, but it is somewhat annoying. Any tips would help!

submitted by /u/mshark03
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mshark03, Mar 12, 2021
  2. Tenforo Active Member

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

Tenforo, Mar 12, 2021
  3. Tenforo Active Member

slow loading desktop

I tried the clean boot it didn't resolve slow desktop loading issues in Windows 10. Any other suggestions?

Tenforo, Mar 12, 2021
  4. Tenforo Active Member
    Slow loading

Well I did everything you suggested and more and now I've got some things back but loading is still slow.

Yahoo (my mail site) isn't loading properly so I'll delete it and reinstall it. I'm resigned to my fate with this machine.

Thanks for your help.

E Guise

Tenforo, Mar 12, 2021
Thema:

Slow Loading

1. Slow Loading - Similar Threads - Slow Loading

2. Slow green progress bar windows 10. Explorer loading thumbnails slowly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow green progress bar windows 10. Explorer loading thumbnails slowly.: Imagine the following:You have a superfast PC with fresh M.2 drives. Every time you access a folder, you get a slow green explorer bar on top. It does not matter how many pictures or thumbnails there are in the folder, that green bar always appears. Go to Reddit and Quora;...
  3. Slow green progress bar windows 10. Explorer loading thumbnails slowly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow green progress bar windows 10. Explorer loading thumbnails slowly.: Imagine the following:You have a superfast PC with fresh M.2 drives. Every time you access a folder, you get a slow green explorer bar on top. It does not matter how many pictures or thumbnails there are in the folder, that green bar always appears. Go to Reddit and Quora;...
  4. Slow green progress bar windows 10. Explorer loading thumbnails slowly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cllipchamp loading video extremely slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cllipchamp loading video extremely slow: Have used Clipchamp before to edit videos taken with a Samsung Galaxy S8 phone without problems of my grandson's taekwondo class. Yesterday recorded another video of his class with a Galaxy S24. Clipchamp is extremely slow loading the video shot with the S24 while the videos...
  6. Cllipchamp loading video extremely slow

Cllipchamp loading video extremely slow: Have used Clipchamp before to edit videos taken with a Samsung Galaxy S8 phone without problems of my grandson's taekwondo class. Yesterday recorded another video of his class with a Galaxy S24. Clipchamp is extremely slow loading the video shot with the S24 while the videos...
  7. Files explorer extremely slow to load..

Files explorer extremely slow to load..: The files explorer in my brand new Windows Surface laptop is extremely slow to load. Each time I click on the files explorer icon in the task bar at the bottom, it takes several seconds and on occasions up to a minute to load. This is not a folder-specific problem as this...
  8. Files explorer extremely slow to load..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files explorer extremely slow to load..: The files explorer in my brand new Windows Surface laptop is extremely slow to load. Each time I click on the files explorer icon in the task bar at the bottom, it takes several seconds and on occasions up to a minute to load. This is not a folder-specific problem as this...
  9. Windows is slow to load on a new SSD.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows is slow to load on a new SSD.: I cloned my wife's laptop drive HP Pavilion DV6 - twice. The first time, I didn't see the "do you want this to be the start-up drive?" or whatever the question actually is. Understandably, I couldn't use the SSD. I fiddled around in CMD, looking for Windows and trying to...
  10. Windows is slow to load on a new SSD.

Windows is slow to load on a new SSD.: I cloned my wife's laptop drive HP Pavilion DV6 - twice. The first time, I didn't see the "do you want this to be the start-up drive?" or whatever the question actually is. Understandably, I couldn't use the SSD. I fiddled around in CMD, looking for Windows and trying to...