Windows 10: Slow loads into Windows 10 after upgrading CPU

Discus and support Slow loads into Windows 10 after upgrading CPU in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I upgraded from a ryzen 5 1600 to a 3600 and my computer loads very slowly into the os. It works sometimes after hours or trying to load in but when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/lilmarkuz, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Slow loads into Windows 10 after upgrading CPU

I upgraded from a ryzen 5 1600 to a 3600 and my computer loads very slowly into the os. It works sometimes after hours or trying to load in but when I get in the os everything works fine.

submitted by /u/lilmarkuz
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/lilmarkuz, Apr 3, 2020
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Apr 3, 2020
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Apr 3, 2020
  4. Vanna_123 Win User

Slow loads into Windows 10 after upgrading CPU

Will upgrading to Windows 10 from 8.1 help the very slow loading of web pages?

Will upgrading to Windows 10 from 8.1 help with the very slow loading of web pages? Even in some emails where there are pictures or links, I get the red X for about a minute before it loads. It's like I stepped backwards 10 years. This just recently
    starting happening in the last few weeks. Nothing has changed on my computer. Has been working great for many years. I am on Internet Explorer 11. Any suggestions?

Vanna_123, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

Slow loads into Windows 10 after upgrading CPU

1. Slow loads into Windows 10 after upgrading CPU - Similar Threads - Slow loads upgrading

2. Pc crashing and running slow after cpu upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc crashing and running slow after cpu upgrade: My pc is runing slow and crashing after installing a new cpu I went from a i5 8400 to a i7 9700k I have a z730xp sli motherboard and I also updated to bios to f12 for the new cpu. After it did that I switch the cpu back to the i5 and it did the same thing it was doing with...
  3. Pc crashing and running slow after cpu upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc crashing and running slow after cpu upgrade: My pc is runing slow and crashing after installing a new cpu I went from a i5 8400 to a i7 9700k I have a z730xp sli motherboard and I also updated to bios to f12 for the new cpu. After it did that I switch the cpu back to the i5 and it did the same thing it was doing with...
  4. Pc crashing and running slow after cpu upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 Incredibly Slow After Upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Incredibly Slow After Upgrade: Hello, community!I recently upgraded from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 and the operating system is chugging along at an incredibly slow pace. Opening tabs, moving the mouse, heck even the sounds coming out of the speaker are lagging and sounding eerily glitchy. I'm not even...
  6. Windows 10 Incredibly Slow After Upgrade

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Incredibly Slow After Upgrade: Hello, community!I recently upgraded from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 and the operating system is chugging along at an incredibly slow pace. Opening tabs, moving the mouse, heck even the sounds coming out of the speaker are lagging and sounding eerily glitchy. I'm not even...
  7. Windows won't load after CPU Upgrade

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows won't load after CPU Upgrade: Hi, I have an H110M-A/M.2 motherboard with an i5-6400 CPU. I replaced the i5 with an i7-6700k CPU.On restart, the system recognizes the new CPU and goes into the 'push F1 for setup'. The setup screen lists the new CPU and all the details look correct. Upon hitting exit and...
  8. Startup programs slow to load after Win10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Startup programs slow to load after Win10 upgrade: I have my computer workstation at my office set up to automatically start Outlook and Autodesk Revit (architectural design software) when I log in each morning. The machine stays on all the time, but I log out in the evening and then log back on in the morning. This is a...
  9. computer slow after upgrade to Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer slow after upgrade to Windows 10: After upgrade computer works strange. User applications generally start relatively fast. System apps start extremely slow. If I type something in search line it give me black window and responses after couple of minutes. During this time "Host Process for Windows Tasks" start...
  10. IE Slow after upgrade to Windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    IE Slow after upgrade to Windows 10: Hi, I've recently done the Microsoft Windows 10 upgrade form Windows 7, Windows 7 was fine but since the upgrade was free I thought I might as well upgrade. Since I've upgraded IE is very slow on all web pages, sometimes if I'm doing banking where you have the drop down...