Windows 10: Slow motion video / audio playback

Discus and support Slow motion video / audio playback in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; A Level 2 Technician just finished installing Version 1809 in to my Dell 5755 laptop, trying to resolve my slow motion video / audio playback. BUT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tommy {L}., Jan 30, 2019.

1. Slow motion video / audio playback

A Level 2 Technician just finished installing Version 1809 in to my Dell 5755 laptop, trying to resolve my slow motion video / audio playback. BUT 99.9999% of the time I have no audio at all. This has been ongoing since waaay before the upgrade to the 1809 version.

In settings>systems>sound, there is a slider bar, and a speaker icon with an X (mute) button. Neither will work at all. Above it, the dialog box says "no output devices are found". Says the same thing below the slider bar for the microphone, i.e., "no input devices are found". Both are drop-downs, but neither drops down anything.

I hate to say this, but I am able to get **** to play normally, but nothing else. Trust me, I DON'T GO THERE. I was told by my Brother-in-law to try this particular site, and it worked. THAT'S NOT THE REASON I WANT MY PC TO HAVE IT'S AUDIO AND VIDEO BACK TO NORMAL. I'm a youtube and sports junkie, and haven't been able view either for nearly a year, except on my Android. This PC is a 17" screen. Which would you rather use for viewing videos, or listening to music, or a ball game that's not being televised in your area, but it's on the PC's radio app(s)...except I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO USE ANY application or program that involves video or audio, PERIOD. I just get slow motion audio / video CRAP that only makes me turn the damn thing off.

There is also a red X by the speaker icon in the taskbar, and it won't go away, either. Of course, that's because I don't have sound to begin with.

Troubleshooting ANY AND EVERYTHING does no good, and there have been nearly a dozen Microsoft technicians that have tried to fix it, and now...after a COMPLETE INSTALL from version 1803 to version 1809, by the Level 2 Technician...NO DICE...NADA...NO CHANGE AT ALL. My wife has a near photographic memory, and says that the trouble began on this Dell 5755 laptop of mine, ONLY after the last version 1803 update. She also has told me that she had read online that many, many more PC owners with Windows 10 had experienced the same, or nearly the same problems, which would suggest ( to me ) that this is Microsoft's fault! So, WHY am I having so much trouble getting them to fix it?

I'M READY TO PULL THE FOUR HAIRS I HAVE LEFT ON MY HEAD OUT!!!! Does anyone have any ideas about what avenue I might go down now? BTW, this involves the laptop's internal speaker, as well as any headphones, earbuds, or external ( Bluetooth or wired ) speaker(s).

:)

Tommy {L}., Jan 30, 2019
  2. Billy Med Win User

no sound on slow motion video lumia 950

Hi.

The audio playback feature for videos being played on slow motion is not available on Lumia 950.

We suggest that you put this on the feedback app for consideration on future updates.

Billy Med, Jan 30, 2019
  3. no sound on slow motion video lumia 950

Hi, does anyone know if there is meant to be audio playback on slow motion video on Lumia 950? Sound works on standard video recording

adzbowditch, Jan 30, 2019
  4. Slow motion video / audio playback

Windows 10- video player playback speed slows down

While playing back a video, playback plays good then goes to slow motion.

LARRYSTONE1, Jan 30, 2019
Thema:

Slow motion video / audio playback

1. Slow motion video / audio playback - Similar Threads - Slow motion video

2. Slow Motion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow Motion: I would like to know if I can change the video speed in different segments of a video clip. For example, normal speed in the beginning, faster in the middle and slower at the ending of the video....
  3. Slow Motion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow Motion: I would like to know if I can change the video speed in different segments of a video clip. For example, normal speed in the beginning, faster in the middle and slower at the ending of the video....
  4. Bluetooth headphones slow motion audio and video on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headphones slow motion audio and video on Windows 10: Whenever I use my bluetooth headphones Bose SoundSport on my Windows 10 desktop and try to play a video or listen to any audio the entire playback comes through choppy and in slow motion. It was working totally fine about 1 and 1/2 years ago. I have already tried updating...
  5. random slow motion audio slow motion lagg

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    random slow motion audio slow motion lagg: hi so this hapened to me 3 times today i was playing rocket leauge i was watching youtube i was playing geometry dash 3 times my things became slow motion the sounds were disorted slow laptop model : asus fx 505 dt submitted by /u/Kooky-Bandicoot3104 [link]...
  6. online youtuube audio and video playing in slow motion problem

online youtuube audio and video playing in slow motion problem: Hi, online youtube videos and audio slow playback problem. I tried troubleshooter, but it didn't find any problems. offline videos playing normally. this problem appeared today. Previously i had no such problem. plz help asap. slow playback error yt.mp4 - pCloud online yt...
  7. windows 10 slow motion online videos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 slow motion online videos: hi, windows 10 is playing youtube videos with slow motion audio as well. is it possible to fix it? Before there was no such problem, but when the kidsitting in my lap hit the lower part of the keyboard, when the problem started....
  8. No audio or video playback.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No audio or video playback.: My laptop has Windows 10 home. The audio and video is not working. Widows updates are current. I have run the windows troubleshooter and laptop diagnostics but to no avail. Please can someone advise if this is a windows issue and how I can fix it? Many thanks...
  9. Video Playback & Audio Problems

Video Playback & Audio Problems: Whenever I try to watch videos on youtube, my laptop won't play them and just keep loading. Every time I try, the audio function stops working and then the video will play. I have ran the troubleshoot for the audio and it says it's fixed but then the video won't play again....
  10. slow video playback media

slow video playback media: fix slow video playback https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-video-playback-media/f072d78b-0e42-487f-8545-8140d6ad1d0e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lumia phone video slow playback