Windows 10: Slow Mouse Right CLick ( CONTENT MENU) in WORD Windows 10

Discus and support Slow Mouse Right CLick ( CONTENT MENU) in WORD Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Slow Mouse Right Click ( CONTENT MENU) in WORD Windows 10 Lots of complicated fixes that I cannot do. Is there something easy? Like a Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HarveyLankford, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Slow Mouse Right CLick ( CONTENT MENU) in WORD Windows 10

Slow Mouse Right Click ( CONTENT MENU) in WORD Windows 10

Lots of complicated fixes that I cannot do. Is there something easy? Like a Microsoft patch?

:)

HarveyLankford, Sep 19, 2018
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

3. mouse is not working right

unfortunately there isn't a lot to a usb mouse. what i would suggest is checking the power management settings on it.

Right-click the start menu and choose device manager
    Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers at the very bottom
    Double-click on each HUB you have listed, click Power Management Tab at the top, and UNCHECK "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power"
    You may have HUBs called Generic and Root Hub. Perform the step above on All of them.

If you continue to have the issue, i would imagine your mouse is malfunctioning. Perhaps try another mouse just to be sure. This will help you determine if it is in fact the mouse of computer causing the issue.

Good Luck!!

samsonbiatch, Sep 19, 2018
  4. Slow Mouse Right CLick ( CONTENT MENU) in WORD Windows 10

How to copy from e-mail to word

Original title: Copying

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

To copy the body of the e-mail, follow the steps provided below:

• Select the content using mouse.
    • Right click on the selected content and select Copy (Ctrl+C).
    • Open a blank Word document.
    • Right click on the Word document and select Paste (Ctrl+V).

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be happy to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 19, 2018
Thema:

Slow Mouse Right CLick ( CONTENT MENU) in WORD Windows 10

1. Slow Mouse Right CLick ( CONTENT MENU) in WORD Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Slow Mouse Right

2. Right Click Content Missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right Click Content Missing: Hi, When i am in my Local Drives Not in Drive C in I Cannot Create New Files like Word, Excel, Text, etc when i right click, It only gives me an option for New > New Folder. But When i am in desktop every option is available , Can you please help...
  3. Right Click Content Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right Click Content Missing: Hi, When i am in my Local Drives Not in Drive C in I Cannot Create New Files like Word, Excel, Text, etc when i right click, It only gives me an option for New > New Folder. But When i am in desktop every option is available , Can you please help...
  4. Right Click Content Missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. The right click menu is slow.

in Windows 10 Customization
    The right click menu is slow.: Hi, I have an HP laptop it's specs: Intel Core i3-8145U CPU@2.10 GHz 2.30 GHz 4.00 GB RAM 3.89 GB usable When I select a lot of files like in the prefetch folder, there is a busy cursor for quite some time and then the menu appears. Sometimes even the cursor gets stuck in...
  6. Right click context menu of Windows 10 is excrutiatingly slow in taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right click context menu of Windows 10 is excrutiatingly slow in taskbar: Hello, Running Windows 10, latest update (08.08.) and latest drivers on an Asus Zenbook 14 (i5 CPU). I recently had to restore Windows, ever since then the context menu of some applications is extremely slow. When I right click on apps on the taskbar, they usually open the...
  7. right click menu in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    right click menu in windows 10: 2 Days ago, wile using Firefox, I remarked that my PC started to act strange: wile trying to open a new tab, instead, a new window was opening. In Explorer, I cannot use the Right Click.As soon as I press the right button on the mouse, the menu opens and right away it closes....
  8. Windows 10 slow or intermittent Right Mouse Click

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 slow or intermittent Right Mouse Click: None of the Microsoft 'software' solutions/suggestions have worked to fix my Logitech M305 right mouse button which has been a problem for about 2 years now.. I decided to strip the mouse and check the right click micro switch. Sure enough after tweaking the contact spring...
  9. Is your 'Right Click' menu slow/unresponsive?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Is your 'Right Click' menu slow/unresponsive?: ShellExView - Shell Extension Manager For Windows [img] If you have installed Windows 10 on an older computer you may have some issues with the 'Right Click' context menu. I was trying to right click videos and images, and it was a hit and miss affair. Sometimes...
  10. Mouse right click menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse right click menu: I cannot activate the 'New' submenu to create New folders in Desktop,Explorer and existing folders. When I Mouse right click the menu opens up (View,Sort by,Refresh etc) when I move the cursor to 'New'(to open up the submenu to create a folder) the pointer changes to the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mouse slow in word

2. right click in word too slow

3. word right click slow

4. right click mouse slow response word