Windows 10: Slow network issues on Windows 10 running on Boot Camp

Discus and support Slow network issues on Windows 10 running on Boot Camp in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I have been running Windows in Bootcamp on my mac for some years with no issues. 1909 x64 was installed recently and running well with my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MichaelPearce9, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Slow network issues on Windows 10 running on Boot Camp

Hi,

I have been running Windows in Bootcamp on my mac for some years with no issues.

1909 x64 was installed recently and running well with my broadband connection testing at 100+ mbs.

Following the latest set of updates, my broadband is being choked (same test page) at less than 1 mbs. If I boot into the MacOS, the broadband is fine and 100+ mbs.

I have uninstalled bootcamp, reinstalled and reinstalled Win 10 and the same error exists.

I am using a iMac and Mac Book Pro and get this error on both machines.

Is anyone else experiencing this and are there any suggested solutions?

Thanks in advance.

Michael

***Original title: Windows 10_1909 in Bootcamp on MacOS Catalina - Broadband issue***

:)

MichaelPearce9, Nov 28, 2019
  2. Guest1 Win User

windows 10 slow boot

I was having a slow boot issue on my Windows 7 install a little while back. It would take about 30 - 40 extra seconds to boot up for whatever reason.

I would try following these steps, while this didn't solve my issue, it did increase Read/Write to where it should be.

10 Tips for SSD Optimization in Windows 7 - Part 1

Looks to be similar to this: SSD Optimization, Tips and Tricks for your Windows PC

In the end, I had to reinstall my Windows 7 entirely to fix the booting issue. It was taking around 35 seconds to boot, and after the fresh install it takes about 7 seconds to boot.

Guest1, Nov 28, 2019
  3. Guest2 Win User
    Bluetooth is not working with Boot Camp after upgrading to Windows 10

Hi,

To enable your Bluetooth, run the Boot Camp Assistant from the Utilities folder on your Mac and install the support software, which includes the latest drivers you need for Bluetooth.

• Check for software updates to make sure OS X, your Mac firmware, and Boot Camp Assistant are
      up to date.

• Run Boot Camp Assistant and install the support software, which includes the latest Boot Camp drivers you need for Bluetooth.
      You can find step-by-step directions at Apple’s Support Site here.
    After reinstalling the drivers, all paired devices from Windows 8.1 should still be paired and usable.

Guest2, Nov 28, 2019
  4. Guest3 Win User

Slow network issues on Windows 10 running on Boot Camp

wireless network in boot camp

ok guys , trying to help a relative with their mac booting into windows 7 with boot camp. the problem is there is no wireless drivers that i can find for the AirPort Extreme Wi-Fi wireless2 networking ..can someone point me in the right direction.? and dont say call apple suport..they couldnt help...lol

Guest3, Nov 28, 2019
Thema:

Slow network issues on Windows 10 running on Boot Camp

1. Slow network issues on Windows 10 running on Boot Camp - Similar Threads - Slow network issues

2. Is boot camp free?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is boot camp free?: I have a mac and the mac os is not doing everything I need it to so I decided to download windows. A lot of websites say it's free but I have seen some websites saying that you need a product key. I was wondering if I need a licence key to download windows through boot camp...
  3. Is boot camp free?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is boot camp free?: I have a mac and the mac os is not doing everything I need it to so I decided to download windows. A lot of websites say it's free but I have seen some websites saying that you need a product key. I was wondering if I need a licence key to download windows through boot camp...
  4. Windows 10 Boot Camp installation failure

Windows 10 Boot Camp installation failure: Hello, I am having an issue when attempting to install Windows 10 Professional via Boot Camp Assistant BCA on a 2019 16" MacBook Pro. Please do not refer me to Apple Support. I have already contacted them and they have informed me that they are unable to help me with issues...
  5. Installing Windows 10 through Boot Camp?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Installing Windows 10 through Boot Camp?: At my screen on the bottom right there is a prompt to activate windows. I got my copy through the boot camp app on a Mac OS Macbook Pro, to switch freely between Windows and Mac. My question: is this method of obtaining Windows dangerous/if not, did it come with a product key...
  6. Windows 10 boot camp backup problem

Windows 10 boot camp backup problem: Hey guys. I have been using windows 10 boot camp recently and I am considering transfering from macos to windows. I am wondering wherher the image that I created using Update & Security > Backup > Go to Backup and Restore Windows 7 will be successfully restored on my new...
  7. Windows 10 with Boot Camp - MAC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 with Boot Camp - MAC: Hi, I have downloaded windows 10 onto my Macbook with the help of Boot Camp. It runs great, I can use explorer etc. However, I want to activate my Windows 10 to download some apps, and it will not let me. Is there a way I can activate my windows 10 without a product key?...
  8. Internet connectivity issues using boot camp

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet connectivity issues using boot camp: Hi, I have a MacBook Pro (2017) and have installed windows 10 using boot camp. I can connect to WiFi but the internet works sporadically. However when I switch back to macOS, the internet will work fine when connecting to the same network. I can get around this problem on...
  9. Windows 10 Install - Boot Camp

Windows 10 Install - Boot Camp: I'm attempting a new install of Windows 10 (Pro) on an iMac using Boot Camp Assistant. I've tried it with both the .iso from the Microsoft web site and an .iso I created myself from the install DVD with the same result: the installation fails during Windows Setup with this...
  10. Slow boot and irritating issues while running

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slow boot and irritating issues while running: Hey guys, I have the 64 Bit version of Win 10 on my custom built PC and I'd like to ask for your help. So about 2 weeks ago I noticed that everytime I boot into Windows, before the Lock Screen shows up, there's a black screen with cursor and I have to wait about one minute...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. network issues windows 10 in bootcamp

2. mac windows bootcamp slow network

3. windows 10 running slow on bootcamp

4. bootcamp slow wifi windows 10,
  5. check windows 10 version 1909_installation of bootcamp hald driver,
  6. bootcamp network issues with xbox