Windows 10: Slow opening 30sec to 30min time of my "Windows Update" page data.

Discus and support Slow opening 30sec to 30min time of my "Windows Update" page data. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am running a Toshiba Satelite laptop, Windows 10 64-bit, Ver 20H2, fully updated system. Runs great, with no problems whatsoever.But when I open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dand10, Aug 1, 2021.

1. dand10 Win User

Slow opening 30sec to 30min time of my "Windows Update" page data.

I am running a Toshiba Satelite laptop, Windows 10 64-bit, Ver 20H2, fully updated system. Runs great, with no problems whatsoever.But when I open SETTINGS, and select "Update & Security" for purposes of viewing the various info options on that screen, etc , it opens a blank page and will not populate it with any info/data for anywhere from 30 sec to maybe 30 min. So I usually 'minimize' the blank screen, do a lot of other work, and when I come back sometime later all the info/data is now present on the screen as it should be. This issue has existed for probably the past 4-5 months.

:)

dand10, Aug 1, 2021
  2. zinou Win User

Windows 10 very slow boot - stuck at the logo screen for over 30mins

It seems that you have a raid configuration over multiple Western Digital disks.
    the boot trace shows that the delay is probably caused by the amd_xata.sys driver. This driver is outdated (2015).

Update this driver as a first step.

Slow opening 30sec to 30min time of my "Windows Update" page data. [​IMG]

zinou, Aug 1, 2021
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Aug 1, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 1, 2021
Thema:

1. Slow opening 30sec to 30min time of my "Windows Update" page data. - Similar Threads - Slow opening 30sec

2. Wordpad takes 30secs to open, but instantaneous if WiFi disabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wordpad takes 30secs to open, but instantaneous if WiFi disabled: HP Envy laptop, BIOS/Firmware fully updatedWindows 10/11, fully updatedAnti Virus: Windows Security with default settingsWordpad takes over 30 seconds to start. Same problem occurs with some - but not all - other programs. E.g. LibreOffice takes forever to open a document. On...
  3. Long boot times on new CPU ~30mins

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Long boot times on new CPU ~30mins: Hi, I have an MSI B350 PC MATE Motherboard and upgraded from a 1300x to a 3700x, flashing the bios to the correct version beforehand. It boots fine to usb drives such as the media creation tool, but takes around 30 mins to open windows. Once it does, it works fine, but it...
  4. Windows update page not opening

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update page not opening: How can I get the WINDOWS UPDATE page to open in settings? All the other categories under the update and security page opens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-page-not-opening/fde3d8cb-584e-4ad5-bce8-097e74a869b6
  5. web pages opening slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    web pages opening slow: Hello Community: Scenario: I have an HP Desktop PC with Windows 10 home as the OS. I have been having to use a password / Pin number to log onto my pc, I did not want a password sign on anymore, I tried to make the change from password log on to NO PASSWORD or PIN...
  6. Windows update taking up my time and data

Windows update taking up my time and data: What on planet earth is going on at Microsoft?? Just wasted 12gb on internet data to have these updates all fail! Took me 8hrs to wait for the crap to download & then failed halfway through the install!!! I wanted to use my computer okay?What has happened to Microsoft after...
  7. Windows update wasting my time and data!!!!!

Windows update wasting my time and data!!!!!: What on planet earth is going on at Microsoft?? Just wasted 12gb on internet data to have these updates all fail! Took me 8hrs to wait for the crap to download & then failed halfway through the install!!! I wanted to use my computer okay?What has happened to Microsoft after...
  8. update keep crashing. internet speed very slow. not opening the page.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    update keep crashing. internet speed very slow. not opening the page.: what is wrong with up date keep crashing on internet speed be come very slow or it is not opening the page * Original title: out look...
  9. Slow POST Time, Takes About 30sec

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Slow POST Time, Takes About 30sec: Hi, I have Ryzen 7 1700 paired with MSI X370 SLI Plus mainboard and I find time wasted to do POST is really annoying, it takes about 30 seconds before Windows logo appears. There's "EZ debug LED" on the mainboard and I noticed from power on, CPU LED lit about 10 seconds,...
  10. 30sec + loading time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    30sec + loading time: I have a issue with windows 10 taking 30+ seconds to load up. It gets stuck on welcome screen and i never used to have this issue before. Here is my logs. Bootlog shows multiple times BOOTLOG_NOT_LOADED \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\dxgkrnl.sys my cbs log shows...