Windows 10: slow pc even after reset

Discus and support slow pc even after reset in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my laptop suddenly became slow ad even after Nemours resets its still slow any help or suggestions would be very appreciated. my laptop is acer aspire... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AurkTSC, May 11, 2019.

1. AurkTSC Win User

slow pc even after reset

my laptop suddenly became slow ad even after Nemours resets its still slow any help or suggestions would be very appreciated. my laptop is acer aspire v15 nitro, 12 gigs ram, gtx950m, intel core i7. 1tb HDD, 256SSD

:)

AurkTSC, May 11, 2019
  2. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, May 11, 2019
  3. John Vil Win User
    PC slow and not responding

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, we suggest you to run the System Maintenance Troubleshooter to check and see why your PC is running slow and unresponsive. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting. If you cant find the option, click View By and select Large Icons.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

You may also check on the article below for tips on how to improve your Windows 10 PC.

Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10

Let us know how it goes.

John Vil, May 11, 2019
  4. clinux Win User

slow pc even after reset

Linux for a slow PC

I was searching for my problem & came across your question. So registered to suggest distro for slow pc.

Try DSL (awesome), Slax (Good) .
    distrowatch.com is your friend.

clinux, May 11, 2019
Thema:

slow pc even after reset

1. slow pc even after reset - Similar Threads - slow reset

2. Having to reset Winsock on each boot up. Otherwise Internet slow. All posted solutions do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having to reset Winsock on each boot up. Otherwise Internet slow. All posted solutions do...: All posted solutions do not fix the problem. Fix and reboot still required https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-to-reset-winsock-on-each-boot-up-otherwise/81b3efdf-209a-4df4-9454-3359e752ac2d
  3. Having to reset Winsock on each boot up. Otherwise Internet slow. All posted solutions do...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having to reset Winsock on each boot up. Otherwise Internet slow. All posted solutions do...: All posted solutions do not fix the problem. Fix and reboot still required https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-to-reset-winsock-on-each-boot-up-otherwise/81b3efdf-209a-4df4-9454-3359e752ac2d
  4. Having to reset Winsock on each boot up. Otherwise Internet slow. All posted solutions do...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Slow installing windows reset

Slow installing windows reset: My laptop all of a sudden became really slow after gaming and I decided to reset my laptop not cloud reset. It’s stuck on 2% installing since 1 hour ago and it took 3 hours to get at this stage. Before it was resetting and now I think it’s installing windows. Windows 11. ASUS...
  6. Slow installing windows reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow installing windows reset: My laptop all of a sudden became really slow after gaming and I decided to reset my laptop not cloud reset. It’s stuck on 2% installing since 1 hour ago and it took 3 hours to get at this stage. Before it was resetting and now I think it’s installing windows. Windows 11. ASUS...
  7. I accidentally clicked “NETWORK RESET” hoping it’ll help with my slow internet. Now it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally clicked “NETWORK RESET” hoping it’ll help with my slow internet. Now it...: How do I find WiFi signal on my PC? I accidentally clicked “Network Reset” and now it can’t find any WiFi signal around! How do I go about fixing this?...
  8. I accidentally clicked “NETWORK RESET” hoping it’ll help with my slow internet. Now it...

I accidentally clicked “NETWORK RESET” hoping it’ll help with my slow internet. Now it...: How do I find WiFi signal on my PC? I accidentally clicked “Network Reset” and now it can’t find any WiFi signal around! How do I go about fixing this?...
  9. I accidentally clicked “NETWORK RESET” hoping it’ll help with my slow internet. Now it...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Slow boot following Windows 11 updates requiring BIOS update/reset.

Slow boot following Windows 11 updates requiring BIOS update/reset.: Every time I update Windows 11, it seems to cause a significantly slow boot up which is only resolved after updating the bios firmware with the same BIOS update file. My motherboard is the ASUS PRIME H310M-K R2.0....