Windows 10: slow pc, help??

Discus and support slow pc, help?? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; my pc is running really slow but when i check the task manager my cpu and memory are always under 30% i checked several times with antivirus software... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/doqvomit, Nov 10, 2019.

1. slow pc, help??

my pc is running really slow but when i check the task manager my cpu and memory are always under 30% i checked several times with antivirus software and they found nothing. i started it with a clean boot and it’s still slow what now?

submitted by /u/doqvomit
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/doqvomit, Nov 10, 2019
  2. John Vil Win User

PC slow and not responding

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, we suggest you to run the System Maintenance Troubleshooter to check and see why your PC is running slow and unresponsive. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting. If you cant find the option, click View By and select Large Icons.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

You may also check on the article below for tips on how to improve your Windows 10 PC.

Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10

Let us know how it goes.

John Vil, Nov 10, 2019
  3. My PC is slowing down as the days go on HELP!

Hi Kane,

This issue might occur due to an application is running in background or your storage space is full. For us to provide you an accurate resolution regarding the performance of your PC, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes/updates made on your PC prior to the issue?
    • When did the issue begin?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps/instructions in this
    article
    to improve your PC performance.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Nov 10, 2019
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

slow pc, help??

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Nov 10, 2019
Thema:

slow pc, help??

1. slow pc, help?? - Similar Threads - slow help

2. Help!! My laptop is running slow after downloading a cracked minecraft

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help!! My laptop is running slow after downloading a cracked minecraft: Someone please help!! After I downloaded a free cracked Minecraft from a link in YT , my acer laptop was working perfectly fine and it was running smoothly, but then the next day when I turned my laptop on, It started lagging a lot, my apps are taking so slow to open and when...
  3. Help!! My laptop is running slow after downloading a cracked minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help!! My laptop is running slow after downloading a cracked minecraft: Someone please help!! After I downloaded a free cracked Minecraft from a link in YT , my acer laptop was working perfectly fine and it was running smoothly, but then the next day when I turned my laptop on, It started lagging a lot, my apps are taking so slow to open and when...
  4. Help!! My laptop is running slow after downloading a cracked minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Quickbooks running very slow, Please Help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quickbooks running very slow, Please Help!: I have updated my QuickBooks to the latest version but now my QuickBooks running very slow. How do I solve it? Please help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quickbooks-running-very-slow-please-help/1e4b1771-9b97-4e68-bf2e-f1f3b20dced6
  6. Quickbooks running very slow, Please Help!

Quickbooks running very slow, Please Help!: I have updated my QuickBooks to the latest version but now my QuickBooks running very slow. How do I solve it? Please help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quickbooks-running-very-slow-please-help/1e4b1771-9b97-4e68-bf2e-f1f3b20dced6
  7. Help with slow computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with slow computer: So I told a friend I needed help and he sent me a file that seemed sketchy but I still downloaded and used it and it worked fine but then my pc started slowing down absurdly and I thought that I have a virus. I resetted my computer in hopes that it would fix it up but it's...
  8. Help with slow computer

Help with slow computer: So I told a friend I needed help and he sent me a file that seemed sketchy but I still downloaded and used it and it worked fine but then my pc started slowing down absurdly and I thought that I have a virus. I resetted my computer in hopes that it would fix it up but it's...
  9. please could somebody help me with my pc being extremly slow?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please could somebody help me with my pc being extremly slow?: i really dont know what happened. i started my pc yesterday and i could not even open chrome, i had malwarebytes installed and that found 2 things and helped a little bit but its still laggy and when i started my pc today i needed to completly log in into my Microsoft...
  10. please could somebody help me with my pc being extremly slow?

please could somebody help me with my pc being extremly slow?: i really dont know what happened. i started my pc yesterday and i could not even open chrome, i had malwarebytes installed and that found 2 things and helped a little bit but its still laggy and when i started my pc today i needed to completly log in into my Microsoft...