Windows 10: Slow pc problems

Discus and support Slow pc problems in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I've had some problem with my PC today. It got really slow and it takes time to load stuff. That doesn't happen always but there's days when it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/19BlackHeart99, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Slow pc problems

Hi, I've had some problem with my PC today. It got really slow and it takes time to load stuff. That doesn't happen always but there's days when it does that and I have no idea what's the problem, could it be update maybe or do I need to reinstall everything completely and install fresh new windows again?

submitted by /u/19BlackHeart99
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/19BlackHeart99, Mar 31, 2020
  2. clinux Win User

Linux for a slow PC

I was searching for my problem & came across your question. So registered to suggest distro for slow pc.

Try DSL (awesome), Slax (Good) .
    distrowatch.com is your friend.

clinux, Apr 1, 2020
  3. John Vil Win User
    PC slow and not responding

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, we suggest you to run the System Maintenance Troubleshooter to check and see why your PC is running slow and unresponsive. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting. If you cant find the option, click View By and select Large Icons.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

You may also check on the article below for tips on how to improve your Windows 10 PC.

Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10

Let us know how it goes.

John Vil, Apr 1, 2020
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Slow pc problems

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

Slow pc problems

1. Slow pc problems - Similar Threads - Slow problems

2. Troubleshooter says no problems detected with very slow internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Troubleshooter says no problems detected with very slow internet.: My internet becomes very slow for random periods of time and then goes back to being good and no matter what the trouble shooter doesn't say anything about problems to ways to fix it....
  3. Troubleshooter says no problems detected with very slow internet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Troubleshooter says no problems detected with very slow internet.: My internet becomes very slow for random periods of time and then goes back to being good and no matter what the trouble shooter doesn't say anything about problems to ways to fix it....
  4. Troubleshooter says no problems detected with very slow internet.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. hi can any one pls help me these problems these might might working slow ang little...

hi can any one pls help me these problems these might might working slow ang little...: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AkCM_vrhtdJ3iTjbR6yibD2skC2I?e=B1chSK one drive link. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-can-any-one-pls-help-me-these-problems-these/3afc0a43-4774-4dfa-94a1-5a03cf5856e2
  6. hi can any one pls help me these problems these might might working slow ang little...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi can any one pls help me these problems these might might working slow ang little...: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AkCM_vrhtdJ3iTjbR6yibD2skC2I?e=B1chSK one drive link. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-can-any-one-pls-help-me-these-problems-these/3afc0a43-4774-4dfa-94a1-5a03cf5856e2
  7. Problems with opening files on desktop - slow start of file open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with opening files on desktop - slow start of file open: I am running Win 11 Pro in the most up to date personal use mode no insider code.This is a recent problem coincident with the most recent patch Tuesday updates 3/31/2023 KB5023778 and a OneDrive update. It was not present last week.All the "Explorer is slow" issue resolutions...
  8. Problems with opening files on desktop - slow start of file open

Problems with opening files on desktop - slow start of file open: I am running Win 11 Pro in the most up to date personal use mode no insider code.This is a recent problem coincident with the most recent patch Tuesday updates 3/31/2023 KB5023778 and a OneDrive update. It was not present last week.All the "Explorer is slow" issue resolutions...
  9. Slow Internet Access/Weird Computer Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow Internet Access/Weird Computer Problem: I have this weird problem that happens every so often.Whenever it wants a program like Microsoft Edge would just open up and you can'tclose it because it keeps opening back up.Also, if you click on search or any other thing that you need to input something1's will just go...
  10. Slow Internet Access/Weird Computer Problem

Slow Internet Access/Weird Computer Problem: I have this weird problem that happens every so often.Whenever it wants a program like Microsoft Edge would just open up and you can'tclose it because it keeps opening back up.Also, if you click on search or any other thing that you need to input something1's will just go...