Windows 10: Slow pc when i run gameloop pls help me

Discus and support Slow pc when i run gameloop pls help me in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; pls help me when i downloaded gameloop and runned to play codm after that i closed my gameloop then when i play other games they started crashing and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jakethemicrosoftuser, Jun 2, 2021.

1. Slow pc when i run gameloop pls help me

pls help me when i downloaded gameloop and runned to play codm after that i closed my gameloop then when i play other games they started crashing and slow down i dont know if gameloop messed with my ram,gpu,vram or something pls help me : this might save my pc if you answer!!!!! :

:)

jakethemicrosoftuser, Jun 2, 2021
  2. John Vil Win User

PC slow and not responding

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, we suggest you to run the System Maintenance Troubleshooter to check and see why your PC is running slow and unresponsive. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting. If you cant find the option, click View By and select Large Icons.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

You may also check on the article below for tips on how to improve your Windows 10 PC.

Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10

Let us know how it goes.

John Vil, Jun 2, 2021
  3. SLOW BOOT help pls

Slow pc when i run gameloop pls help me [​IMG]

Gosvindraj, Jun 2, 2021
  4. Slow pc when i run gameloop pls help me

windows 10 running slow

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft community.

I would suggest you to run System maintenance troubleshooter.

Try the followings steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Select "System maintenance"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jun 2, 2021
Thema:

Slow pc when i run gameloop pls help me

1. Slow pc when i run gameloop pls help me - Similar Threads - Slow run gameloop

2. pls help me with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pls help me with...: this thing always show since avira prime delete a system32 because it think the file have a virus and then it terminates the file but I cannot do anything about it pls help...
  3. My pc become fast when i quit gameloop and my pc become slow when i run a game with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc become fast when i quit gameloop and my pc become slow when i run a game with...: Hello, Every time if i run gameloop and play games like cod it makes me lag and i can't play some games and i am worried about the lag https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-become-fast-when-i-quit-gameloop-and-my-pc/015e4c83-5c0e-4c6f-a2ca-ef6d622a5e46
  4. My pc become fast when i quit gameloop and my pc become slow when i run a game with...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc become fast when i quit gameloop and my pc become slow when i run a game with...: Hello, Every time if i run gameloop and play games like cod it makes me lag and i can't play some games and i am worried about the lag https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-become-fast-when-i-quit-gameloop-and-my-pc/015e4c83-5c0e-4c6f-a2ca-ef6d622a5e46
  5. Pls help me!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pls help me!: I have a Chuwi Herobook Pro!It has windows 11 homeToday I tryid to get windows 11 22H2 and after some hours I did fail!I checked youtube!I watched what is sayd o tryd that but is also soIt says:"Windows 11, version 22H2 is availabile.""We couldn't install this update,but you...
  6. PLS HELP ME

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PLS HELP ME: Hello, I also have a problem with my windows since I installed it on my laptop, I had problems with the constant printing problems and I actually can't stand it anymore and I want to go back to windows 10 because I had much higher expectations and I also have WINDOWS 11 PRO...
  7. pls help me :

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    pls help me :: My c drive is getting filled because of apps and features everytime I restart my pc. I only have 2 gb of apps when I checked. Pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-help-me/2da51dd5-52bd-439c-aa76-8305de5da8e0
  8. Pls help me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pls help me: I installed bios few days ago. And now my pc taking forever to check for updates can bios affect windows OS? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-help-me/7f9759ff-04d4-408c-a6c0-8adf4d6c2c48
  9. PC restarting when i open gameloop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC restarting when i open gameloop: PC taking restart automatically while am playing game like PUBG emulator. I am using WIndows 10 OS in my pc. I have high configured PC and also I have sent my pc properties ss here. My problem is while I play any game like PUBG Emulator version, after starting the game in...
  10. Help me pls

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help me pls: I have an error or somthing i don't know, there is an icon on my desktop and when i delete it a window pop ups and said "Item not found" like the picture below but the icon was still there, how can i delete this annoying icon[ATTACH]...