Windows 10: Slow PC

Discus and support Slow PC in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I have recently purchased a refurbished PC but noticed that the internet and other functions are a lot slower than my notebook. I have run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AbdulFouzi, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Slow PC

Hello,

I have recently purchased a refurbished PC but noticed that the internet and other functions are a lot slower than my notebook. I have run windows defender but it tells me that there aren't any viruses.

I am really confused and want to identify if this is a problem with windows or the PC

Kind regards,

:)

AbdulFouzi, Mar 8, 2019
  2. John Vil Win User

PC slow and not responding

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, we suggest you to run the System Maintenance Troubleshooter to check and see why your PC is running slow and unresponsive. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting. If you cant find the option, click View By and select Large Icons.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

You may also check on the article below for tips on how to improve your Windows 10 PC.

Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10

Let us know how it goes.

John Vil, Mar 8, 2019
  3. clinux Win User
    Linux for a slow PC

I was searching for my problem & came across your question. So registered to suggest distro for slow pc.

Try DSL (awesome), Slax (Good) .
    distrowatch.com is your friend.

clinux, Mar 8, 2019
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Slow PC

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Mar 8, 2019
Thema:

Slow PC

1. Slow PC - Similar Threads - Slow

2. Hp Compq 6300SFF Win10 Enterprise 22H2-x64 1TB Hd2 x 500G-12G Ram - is very very slow. It...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hp Compq 6300SFF Win10 Enterprise 22H2-x64 1TB Hd2 x 500G-12G Ram - is very very slow. It...: Hp Compaq 6300 SFF Windows10 Enterprise 22H2 - x64 Based Pc 1TB Hard drive 2 x 500GB - 12G Ram - and is currently very very slow. It also shows me that my processor and hard drive is 99% of the time running at 100% while the ram is running between 47 > 80%. It Just Closes...
  3. Hp Compq 6300SFF Win10 Enterprise 22H2-x64 1TB Hd2 x 500G-12G Ram - is very very slow. It...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hp Compq 6300SFF Win10 Enterprise 22H2-x64 1TB Hd2 x 500G-12G Ram - is very very slow. It...: Hp Compaq 6300 SFF Windows10 Enterprise 22H2 - x64 Based Pc 1TB Hard drive 2 x 500GB - 12G Ram - and is currently very very slow. It also shows me that my processor and hard drive is 99% of the time running at 100% while the ram is running between 47 > 80%. It Just Closes...
  4. Hp Compq 6300SFF Win10 Enterprise 22H2-x64 1TB Hd2 x 500G-12G Ram - is very very slow. It...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Windows 10 PC is unbearably slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 PC is unbearably slow: I have a dell windows 10 PC that's about a year old. when I start it up it's on the boot screen for around 5 minutes while normally it would take maybe 3 seconds and when it does get to the welcome screen and I go to the password page I would type in my pin without any lag...
  6. Windows 10 PC is unbearably slow

Windows 10 PC is unbearably slow: I have a dell windows 10 PC that's about a year old. when I start it up it's on the boot screen for around 5 minutes while normally it would take maybe 3 seconds and when it does get to the welcome screen and I go to the password page I would type in my pin without any lag...
  7. Windows 10 PC is unbearably slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. When the fan starts, everything slows to a crawl on my Lenovo laptop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When the fan starts, everything slows to a crawl on my Lenovo laptop.: I have a Lenovo Yoga 7 14ITL5. I'm noticing, that every time I have a Teams meeting regardless of whether web-based or the installed app via Windows 10 and MS365, my fan gets abnormally loud, and all functions either lag or shut down completely. Furthermore, even without...
  9. When the fan starts, everything slows to a crawl on my Lenovo laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When the fan starts, everything slows to a crawl on my Lenovo laptop.: I have a Lenovo Yoga 7 14ITL5. I'm noticing, that every time I have a Teams meeting regardless of whether web-based or the installed app via Windows 10 and MS365, my fan gets abnormally loud, and all functions either lag or shut down completely. Furthermore, even without...
  10. When the fan starts, everything slows to a crawl on my Lenovo laptop.