Windows 10: Slow Performance after Adjusting Screen Brightness After Loading windows 10

Discus and support Slow Performance after Adjusting Screen Brightness After Loading windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey All, My Laptop Configuration is As Follows: Dell Latitude E6520 Intel i5 4GB Ram Dual Graphics (Intel G3000 and Nvidia NVS4200) Running... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KevinR92, Feb 10, 2019.

1. KevinR92 Win User

Slow Performance after Adjusting Screen Brightness After Loading windows 10

Hey All,

My Laptop Configuration is As Follows:

Dell Latitude E6520

Intel i5

4GB Ram

Dual Graphics (Intel G3000 and Nvidia NVS4200)

Running Windows 10

Since i updated to 10, whenever i use the "Fn" and "Arrow Up" key. to adjust brightness My Laptop slows down immensely. i have to restart to solve the issue, yet when i adjust the brightness again it slows down. to the point that regular youtube videos slow down, otherwise 1080p60fps work PERFECTLY!!! the problem isnt limited to youtube but my entire computer.

If anybody can shed some light on whats happening it would be great thanks.

:)

KevinR92, Feb 10, 2019

2. screen brightness on windows 10

Hi,

Some computers can let Windows automatically adjust screen brightness based on the current lighting conditions.

To manually adjust the screen brightness, we suggest following these troubleshooting steps:

• Click Start, then select Settings.
    • Choose System, then select Display.
    • Under Brightness and color, move the Change brightness slider to adjust the brightness.

Feel free to post back if you have other concern.

Gerard Qui, Feb 10, 2019
  3. Adjust Screen Brightness and Resolution in Windows 10

The screen brightness adjustment keys of my HP Pavilion laptop are not recognized by Windows 10. It is so bright that it is harming our eyes. Also, I followed the suggested alternate steps from many websites and none of them worked as the brightness adjustment
    option is not at all available even not inside Control Panel.

Please note that before installing Windows 10, I got notification that my laptop is compatible for the upgrade. Can you please help?

Hirak Bhaumik, Feb 10, 2019
  4. Slow Performance after Adjusting Screen Brightness After Loading windows 10

how to adjust the screen brightness?

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

How exactly did you try to adjust the brightness on your system?

I suggest you to check the below link to know how to change brightness on Windows 10:Change screen brightness

If however you are not able to change the brightness, I suggest you update your display drivers and check if it helps:

You can update drivers from the Device Manager.

• Right click on start button and click on Device manager.
      • Select Display adapter and expand it.
      • Right click on the device and select Update driver.

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Feb 10, 2019
Thema:

Slow Performance after Adjusting Screen Brightness After Loading windows 10

1. Slow Performance after Adjusting Screen Brightness After Loading windows 10 - Similar Threads - Slow Performance Adjusting

2. Screen turns black after adjusting brightness to zero

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen turns black after adjusting brightness to zero: Model: Samsung 350V4X Windows version: Professional 64 bit video card: radeon 7600M and intel graphics a similar instance with 6700M:...
  3. No screen brightness adjust.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No screen brightness adjust.: Ok so I have two AOC 24G2 monitors, and I have downloaded the drivers from AOC and installed them. I have fully updated windows, mobo, and gpu drivers. And I have followed this entire guideline, and still have no brightness adjuster anywhere. For the power options I do not...
  4. Adjusting screen brightness.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Adjusting screen brightness.: Since I updated my laptop to the newest version of windows, I have found that I can't turn up/down the brightness. The brightness keys are not working, also in the notification panel there is no slider to adjust the brightness. Furthermore, the night light is also not...
  5. Screen brightness adjustment

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen brightness adjustment: Facts: Windows 10, ASUS 430U. Recently my screen brightness can no longer be adjusted. Whether I go into settings or tap on my keyboard symbols or hit the screen brightness icon in notifications, the brightness does not adjust up or down. Called ASUS, they had me do a...
  6. Can't adjust screen brightness after the update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't adjust screen brightness after the update: I'm using a Lenovo Yoga 730-15" right now and I'm having problem to adjust my screen brightness after the update last night. Can someone help me solve this problem....
  7. Screen brightness not adjusted after recent update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen brightness not adjusted after recent update: Dear Team, After recent update of windows 10, my screen brightness will not adjust, it cannot be changed from low....
  8. Unable to adjust screen brightness after 1803 upgrade

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Unable to adjust screen brightness after 1803 upgrade: I have an old Lenovo T510 laptop running Windows 10 Pro. Yes, I know, it doesn't officially support Windows 10. But I've been running Window 10 Pro on it happily and reliably for quite some time.... Until just now when I upgraded to version 1803. Right after the upgrade I...
  9. Unable to adjust screen brightness after Windows 10 Pro 1803 upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to adjust screen brightness after Windows 10 Pro 1803 upgrade: I have an old Lenovo T510 laptop running Windows 10 Pro. Yes, I know, it doesn't officially support Windows 10. But I've been running Window 10 Pro on it happily and reliably for quite some time.... Until just now when I upgraded to version 1803. Right after the upgrade I...
  10. Adjust Screen Brightness in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Adjust Screen Brightness in Windows 10: How to: Adjust Screen Brightness in Windows 10 How to Change Brightness of Built-in Display in Windows 10 If you have a laptop or tablet, you might need to occasionally change the screen brightness. For example, if you want to use your laptop outdoors on a sunny day,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo brightness buttons slow

2. display brightness slow

3. screen brightness slow

4. windows 10 brightness adjusting slowing