Windows 10: Slow performance inside Bios

Discus and support Slow performance inside Bios in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem that my bios is very slow. I need help. Here are my PC specs: Mobo: gigabyte b360m ds3h cpu: i3 8100 gpu: msi gtx 1050ti psu:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dejwiu, Nov 3, 2018.

1. dejwiu Win User

Slow performance inside Bios

Hello,
    I have a problem that my bios is very slow. I need help. Here are my PC specs:

Mobo: gigabyte b360m ds3h
    cpu: i3 8100
    gpu: msi gtx 1050ti
    psu: 600w xfx
    ram: goodram iridium 2133 mhz 2x 4gb
    ssd: Samsung 860 evo 250gb

:)

dejwiu, Nov 3, 2018
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Nov 3, 2018
  3. central473 Win User
    bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Nov 3, 2018
  4. Krishna Prasobh V Win User

Slow Windows performance

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Did you install any third party security application?
    • Did you perform any troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue?
    • Did you install any third party security application?
    • Did you make any changes to the settings?
    I suggest you to run Maintenance task and check if it helps to resolve the system slowness.

The Run maintenance task checks issues that might slow down your computer's performance or using high memory space, such as how many users are currently logged on to the computer and whether multiple programs
    are running at the same time.

Please follow the steps below:

1) Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard and select Control Panel

2) Type Troubleshooting in the search bar on the Control Panel.

3) Click on View all on the left navigation pane.

4) Click on System maintenance.

5) Click on Advanced on the System maintenance dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials
    if required).

6) Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the System maintenance troubleshooter.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Nov 3, 2018
Thema:

1. Slow performance inside Bios - Similar Threads - Slow performance inside

2. Slow performance inside Bios

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Slow performance inside Bios: Hello, I have a problem that my bios is very slow. I need help. Here are my PC specs: Mobo: gigabyte b360m ds3h cpu: i3 8100 gpu: msi gtx 1050ti psu: 600w xfx ram: goodram iridium 2133 mhz 2x 4gb ssd: Samsung 860 evo 250gb os: windows 10 home 64bit 120955
  3. Slow performance, constant struggles

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Slow performance, constant struggles: Hello I've seen people post results from running a performance test. Could someone please tell me how I run that test and possibly help me identify the origin of this problem (if any - assuming there HAS to be). I have very little on my computer and only use it to visit a...
  4. Slow performance, constant struggles

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow performance, constant struggles: Hello I've seen people post results from running a performance test. Could someone please tell me how I run that test and possibly help me identify the origin of this problem (if any - assuming there HAS to be). I have very little on my computer and only use it to visit a...
  5. slow computer performance

slow computer performance: Hi,on occasion my computer slows way down at times and on occasion when this happens a small yellow window pops up and says " a program is slowing your computer what would you like to do -stop or ignore if I can make it to the stop option and click it before it disappears...
  6. Performance Speed - Slow

Performance Speed - Slow: I have a HP laptop with 4.00 GB Ram (3.89 GB usable) with the AMD E2 - 9000e RADEON R2, 4 COMPUTE CORES 2C + 2G 1.50 GHz The performance of the laptop is slow not that I tried to play any games but in general the laptop is slow. The laptop will take time to respond after a...
  7. My PC performance is slow

in Windows 10 Customization
    My PC performance is slow: Hi, After upgraded to windows 10 ,my pc performance is very very slow and the cpu&disk utilization is going to 100%.Google chrome is also not working after upgraded to windows 10 .Please give some solutions ....
  8. Slow performance with low battery

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slow performance with low battery: Hi I'm just looking for some advice on an Asus UX305F laptop I bought last week. It's working fine apart from a couple of things: - When the battery is getting low, say from 10% and down, the performance drops dramatically and everything, particularly the internet,...
  9. Slow Performance On TOSHIBA M50-A-11H

Slow Performance On TOSHIBA M50-A-11H: Hi there! I am new to this forum and this is my first post. I hope I will like this forum. SO lets get into my problem... I installed Windows 10 on my TOSHIBA notebook with Media Creation Tool. It works fine but it has some performance problems like slowing down sometimes or...
  10. Slow performance with older program.

Slow performance with older program.: I still use Caligari trueSpace 6.6. My computer has an AMD FX 6100 six core CPU, 8 gigs DDR3 and a nVidia GTX 1050 GPU. Windows 10 Pro x64. trueSpace is 32 bit. Recently I've noticed that rendering in trueSpace has become extremely slow, slower than it was with this and...