Windows 10: Slow performance of laptop and freezing , not responding.

Discus and support Slow performance of laptop and freezing , not responding. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have Lenovo IdeaPad 300 i5 6th gen , 4 gb ram 1 tb hard drive it came with pre-installed windows 10 but now many times when I open chrome it shows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RajatKumar4, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Slow performance of laptop and freezing , not responding.

I have Lenovo IdeaPad 300 i5 6th gen , 4 gb ram 1 tb hard drive it came with pre-installed windows 10 but now many times when I open chrome it shows not responding and many other programs like vlc paint do same and laptop is very slow what to do?

:)

RajatKumar4, Apr 14, 2019
  2. sassy.gal Win User

Not responding

My Laptop keeps constantly freezing, slow and showing not responding. Any suggestions? An easy solution would be great.

sassy.gal, Apr 14, 2019
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Apr 14, 2019
  4. Slow performance of laptop and freezing , not responding.

slow responding laptop

laptop is slow in responding and opening

devav&&&, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

Slow performance of laptop and freezing , not responding.

1. Slow performance of laptop and freezing , not responding. - Similar Threads - Slow performance laptop

2. Windows 11 Freezing/Slow Performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Freezing/Slow Performance: Good day,This issue that I have been experiencing could be quite broad in terms of troubleshooting. Long story short, we have been experiencing slow performance, freezing and lagging on our laptops using Windows 11.We took the issue up with Dell as we found the same issue on...
  3. Windows 11 Freezing/Slow Performance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Freezing/Slow Performance: Good day,This issue that I have been experiencing could be quite broad in terms of troubleshooting. Long story short, we have been experiencing slow performance, freezing and lagging on our laptops using Windows 11.We took the issue up with Dell as we found the same issue on...
  4. Slow Performance on gaming laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow Performance on gaming laptop: Hello everyone, I've been facing a frustrating issue with my laptop, specifically when browsing local files in the file explorer. The process feels agonizingly slow, taking an eternity to generate thumbnails for videos or photos. As a video editor, this is incredibly annoying...
  5. Slow Performance on gaming laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow Performance on gaming laptop: Hello everyone, I've been facing a frustrating issue with my laptop, specifically when browsing local files in the file explorer. The process feels agonizingly slow, taking an eternity to generate thumbnails for videos or photos. As a video editor, this is incredibly annoying...
  6. Laptop Slow Performance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Slow Performance: Hello, I have an old HP Pavilion iCore 3 laptop which I bought in 2010. All good and upgraded to Windows 10 but it starts real slow and I have a lot of registry errors. Have Norton installed and clean it up regularly but I need my PC to run a lot faster and improve its...
  7. SLOW!! Laptop performance

SLOW!! Laptop performance: My laptop has been updating like crazy......what? I haven't the slightest idea. However about 2 days ago it began slowing down when logging off, logging on 20+ mins and everything in between. Not quite sure what direction to take - reset to factory; Fresh Start; recovery...
  8. Slow laptop performance

Slow laptop performance: Hi, these days my laptop's running slower than usual. it's harder to open apps quickly, and apps like Telegram Desktop take a few minutes to open and that's a trouble waiting for it to open and always refreshing the desktop. I need my laptop to perform more faster and...
  9. slow responding laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    slow responding laptop: laptop is slow in responding and opening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/slow-responding-laptop/878eef13-7049-4493-8bbe-0c2c9adc1ba1
  10. Constant freezing and slow to respond

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Constant freezing and slow to respond: Since I've installed win 10 I've ran into countless problems. I had the black screen with white cursor which turned out to be the integrated graphics displaying it on my second monitor which was off at the time. So fixed that. Now the annoying part. Once it boots to desktop...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo laptop freezing not responding