Windows 10: Slow Printing in HP Printer

Discus and support Slow Printing in HP Printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an HP computer and an HP printer model HP 2540 with print, copy and scan capabilities, my problem is the printer started printing very slow.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Joe & rose #7, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Joe & rose #7 Win User

Slow Printing in HP Printer

I have an HP computer and an HP printer model HP 2540 with print, copy and scan capabilities, my problem is the printer started printing very slow. like a three toed sloth. I have done some things to cure the problem but no luck. Like unplugging everything and resetting, made sure the paper is set to the right setting etc. got any suggestions? thanks Joe

[Original Title: slow printer]

:)

Joe & rose #7, Sep 9, 2018
  2. paroh Win User

HP printer Teflon Change (Printing speed decrease)

Hp printer Teflon is damaged (Due to this paper get wear out while printing ) so i take the printer to the shop and the person changes the Teflon but after changing the Teflon the print out of the paper problem get solved. But as my printer can print 11-12 pages per minute but now it is only printing 3 pages per minute (The time that consume during print is due to the sucking of the page in the printer after sucking of the page in the printer the speed is ok).

Can some one please confirm is this possible due to the Teflon change.

paroh, Sep 9, 2018
  3. WayneSmithZO Win User
    NOT PRINTING hp deskjet printer

Thanks very much for your advice I will carry out your suggestions and report back.Thanks very much for your advice I will carry out your suggestions and report back.

WayneSmithZO, Sep 9, 2018
  4. kgreene Win User

vista printing

ok I just got done setting up my new network and i have a laptop with windows vista on it and a sever with windows sever 2003 on it. I have two printers hooked up to my sever a HP Laser Jet 6L and a HP Photosmart C3180 all in one printer when i try to print from my laptop its very slow sometimes office 2007 fezzes when i print from my gameing rig (which is xp home btw) every thing that i print from it is fast. any suggestions?

kgreene, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Slow Printing in HP Printer - Similar Threads - Slow Printing Printer

2. HP CP2025 Printer will not print color.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP CP2025 Printer will not print color.: Printer works well with Mac-prints color. Will not print in color from Windows PC. ?????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-cp2025-printer-will-not-print-color/617d2369-bcf8-45e3-9803-b0fca23af274
  3. Microsoft Photos not printing correctly with HP Printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Photos not printing correctly with HP Printer: All photos print out similar to this one with light horizontal bars, but only with the HP Color Laser Jet Pro MFP476dw. This is from the Microsoft Photos app. The photos print out normal on a Xerox 7845. I have tried updating the drivers, removing and reinstalling the...
  4. My hp deskjet printer will not print anything from hp computer.

My hp deskjet printer will not print anything from hp computer.: I have followed all troubleshooting instructions with no success.. all items going into print queue and reading as error. I have cancelled all print jobs but same thing keeps on happening...help x...
  5. My laptop will not print on my HP printer

My laptop will not print on my HP printer: My laptop (Windows 10) will not print on my HP printer. Msg says it is offline. However, iPads etc work fine and my laptop WILL print test pages OK so I know the wi-fi is working. Any ideas please....
  6. HP 6830 printer not printing colors

HP 6830 printer not printing colors: Why is my HP 6830 printer not printing colors? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/hp-6830-printer-not-printing-colors/05dda613-c4d3-456e-a5cb-a5dc66f71ff0
  7. Hp 5660 printer not printing

Hp 5660 printer not printing: I am using my laptop and have windows 10. I went to print something and nothing printed. I went into the qeue and it say was printing or it will disappear. I have unstilledand all the trouble shooting and nothing helps. I have a old laptop with windows 8.1 and I can print...
  8. NOT PRINTING hp deskjet printer

NOT PRINTING hp deskjet printer: HP desk jet printer 1050j410 series NOT been recognised by my laptop after your last major update. I have tried everything to get it working but still nothing. 1.uninstalled/installed not been recognised 2. drivers are up to date 3.Been into device manager tried...
  9. Print drivers for HP C5380 printer

Print drivers for HP C5380 printer: I have been told by an overseas tech that I have to buy a number of drivers which were not included in the upgrade to windows 10. I cannot get my printer to scan a document but it prints OK. A box comes up with the information that a WIA driver is required. Would this lack of...
  10. HP D1460 Printer intermittent prints

HP D1460 Printer intermittent prints: Since I upgraded to Win 10 Pro from Win 8.1 Pro printing has become intermittent on my Deskjet D1460. There are no drivers on the hp site for this printer for Win 10 just the scan and print doctor. In fact the only way to get the printer to print is to print a test page...