Windows 10: slow quick scaon on hp stream laptop

Discus and support slow quick scaon on hp stream laptop in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; this scan is taking forever, what's up? thanks... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by curtiverson, Jan 21, 2020.

1. slow quick scaon on hp stream laptop

this scan is taking forever, what's up? thanks

:)

curtiverson, Jan 21, 2020
  2. Aaron_Sum Win User

HP Stream Laptop

Hi there,

Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community.

1. May I know the version of Windows that you are using?
    2. What is the total hard disk space of your laptop?

I would suggest you to take a backup of all your user data, after which you can try and perform the steps to

Free up drive space in Windows 10
    . Check if that helps.

Please get back to us if you need any further suggestions.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Jan 21, 2020
  3. Rose-PC Win User
    AMD Quick Stream Error

Thanks for your suggestion,

Downloaded AMD Quick Stream from the link you provided and reinstalled, fixed the error

Rose-PC, Jan 21, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

slow quick scaon on hp stream laptop

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 21, 2020
Thema:

slow quick scaon on hp stream laptop

1. slow quick scaon on hp stream laptop - Similar Threads - slow quick scaon

2. HP stream laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP stream laptop: Hellooo!! Hi I have an HP stream laptop and I've been watching videos on YouTube bc because the problem is my laptop is on like I'm looking at the side and I see the power button on and I feel the laptop heating up but the screen is black like full black so please help me!!...
  3. HP stream laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP stream laptop: Hellooo!! Hi I have an HP stream laptop and I've been watching videos on YouTube bc because the problem is my laptop is on like I'm looking at the side and I see the power button on and I feel the laptop heating up but the screen is black like full black so please help me!!...
  4. Hp stream laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hp stream laptop: My laptop was working perfectly fine the day before but when coming to load it up the next day my laptop shows an indication of turning on with the white light on the side. But after nothing happens. holding down the power button for a few seconds I see a screen which is only...
  5. Hp stream laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hp stream laptop: My laptop was working perfectly fine the day before but when coming to load it up the next day my laptop shows an indication of turning on with the white light on the side. But after nothing happens. holding down the power button for a few seconds I see a screen which is only...
  6. Hp stream laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Laptop HP stream

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop HP stream: I wiped my laptop hard drive clean and now I have no access to my account it's saying I need a administrator account but I cannot even get to sign up on it or sign in please help me.....
  8. Hp stream laptop not updating

Hp stream laptop not updating: we got two hp stream laptops. a 11 and a 14. the 14 is a newer version of windows 10 and the 11 is an older version of windows 10. I've treid updating both. I ran the windows update assistant on the 14 and the 11, and it says on the 14 that is has the latest update. but...
  9. HP gaming laptop suddenly slow, used to be quick

HP gaming laptop suddenly slow, used to be quick: Specs HP OMEN 15 DC0XXX Intel I7 8750-H @2.20GHz 16 GB Ram NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1060 My HP laptop is suddenly slow. It's only just over 5 months old and it suddenly got super, SUPER slow and acted strange. I've never dropped it or spilled water on the laptop. It's a...
  10. HP Stream Laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    HP Stream Laptop: I am not able to get in to the laptop because I forgot either user id and or password. I've tried the trouble shooters and not able to get in. So frustrated that I am in the process of returning the laptop to retailer. Any suggestions?...