Windows 10: Slow Reboot

Discus and support Slow Reboot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi,even after format my pc rebooting very slow...but the first boot of the day is always fast. he is my logs from performance run program.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Matthew27, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Matthew27 Win User

Slow Reboot

hi,even after format my pc rebooting very slow...but the first boot of the day is always fast.

he is my logs from performance run program.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjqvHxhQYpcXab1Ymg3gqt_z32I

:)

Matthew27, Feb 8, 2019
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Feb 8, 2019
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Feb 8, 2019
  4. achristo Win User

Slow Reboot

Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10158 for PCs Insider

Thanks for the tip. However, I just ran through all steps above with no success. Any other ideas out there?

achristo, Feb 8, 2019
Thema:

Slow Reboot

1. Slow Reboot - Similar Threads - Slow Reboot

2. why do I keep having to reboot because my system starts to go really slow and hang sometimes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why do I keep having to reboot because my system starts to go really slow and hang sometimes?: why do I keep having to reboot because my system starts to go really slow and hang sometimes? Is because WINDOWS IS IT JUST BASICALLY **** **** AND MICROFLACID ARE MORE BOTHERED ABOUT PROFILING AND DATA COLLECTION?...
  3. why do I keep having to reboot because my system starts to go really slow and hang sometimes?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why do I keep having to reboot because my system starts to go really slow and hang sometimes?: why do I keep having to reboot because my system starts to go really slow and hang sometimes? Is because WINDOWS IS IT JUST BASICALLY **** **** AND MICROFLACID ARE MORE BOTHERED ABOUT PROFILING AND DATA COLLECTION?...
  4. Windows 10 Slow Freeze until necessity of Hard Reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Slow Freeze until necessity of Hard Reboot: similar issue to this post. infact ist exactly the same deal. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-slow-freeze-until-necessity-of-hard/7f9716fd-5601-4700-b987-77a7e6086b57Asus B550i Strix 5700x32GB coarsair ram no xmp because i thought that was...
  5. Windows 10 Slow Freeze until necessity of Hard Reboot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Slow Freeze until necessity of Hard Reboot: similar issue to this post. infact ist exactly the same deal. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-slow-freeze-until-necessity-of-hard/7f9716fd-5601-4700-b987-77a7e6086b57Asus B550i Strix 5700x32GB coarsair ram no xmp because i thought that was...
  6. Windows 10 Slow Freeze until necessity of Hard Reboot

7. My computer slows down over time and I need to reboot after 24h because it starts getting...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer slows down over time and I need to reboot after 24h because it starts getting...: My problem has been getting worse over time and I don't know how to find its source. My computer slows down over time and I need to reboot after 24h because it starts getting too slow to be useable. Just moving an explorer window is painful, games are getting very jerky when...
  8. My computer slows down over time and I need to reboot after 24h because it starts getting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer slows down over time and I need to reboot after 24h because it starts getting...: My problem has been getting worse over time and I don't know how to find its source. My computer slows down over time and I need to reboot after 24h because it starts getting too slow to be useable. Just moving an explorer window is painful, games are getting very jerky when...
  9. My computer slows down over time and I need to reboot after 24h because it starts getting...

10. Windows 10 Slow Freeze until necessity of Hard Reboot

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Slow Freeze until necessity of Hard Reboot: Hi,I recently built a new system but have been having a problem with the windows 10 operating system. What essentially keeps happening is that the operating system slowly begins to freeze up while it is in use. The typical first indication of this occurring is that the system...