Windows 10: slow responding laptop

Discus and support slow responding laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; laptop is slow in responding and opening... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by devav&&&, Sep 28, 2018.

1. devav&&& Win User

slow responding laptop

laptop is slow in responding and opening

:)

devav&&&, Sep 28, 2018

2. Cortana is slow to respond.

I have a Toshiba Satellite laptop and it is running Windows 10. My problem is that when I first turn my computer on and ask Cortana a question it is slow to respond. It isn't slow after my computer has been running for a while. Any suggestions?

DamonBurnham, Sep 28, 2018
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

http://support.dell.com/?~ck=mn

Namslas90, Sep 28, 2018
  4. sassy.gal Win User

slow responding laptop

Not responding

My Laptop keeps constantly freezing, slow and showing not responding. Any suggestions? An easy solution would be great.

sassy.gal, Sep 28, 2018
Thema:

slow responding laptop

1. slow responding laptop - Similar Threads - slow responding laptop

2. windows slow responding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows slow responding: windows slow responding mouse have to click many times but mouse moving fast but when clicking is not responding https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-slow-responding/b1814a7c-c244-4193-bb1a-07dd87fa02fa
  3. windows slow responding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows slow responding: windows slow responding mouse have to click many times but mouse moving fast but when clicking is not responding https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-slow-responding/b1814a7c-c244-4193-bb1a-07dd87fa02fa
  4. windows slow responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows slow to respond to actions

Windows slow to respond to actions: Hello,I have this strange problem that has started happening in the last two weeks. Windows becomes slow to respond to what I am doing, for instance, when opening a program, folder, task manager, or even shutting down or restarting the PC. Everything takes an extra 10-20...
  6. Keyboard slow to respond and beeping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard slow to respond and beeping: My keyboard is making beep beep noise and its lagging very much I've even connected the external keyboard which is also lagging and making beep noise.But it works fine in bios the issue I'm facing is only in operating system. Please help me out...
  7. Slow laptop app responding pls help!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Slow laptop app responding pls help!: my laptop apps isnt responding when they used to be fast but now theres so slow how to fix pls i just runned a laptop cleaner and changed normal settings after i restarted my laptop started loading much? like idk if the download laptop cleaner is safe cause i was using pro...
  8. "Not responding"/running extremely slow

"Not responding"/running extremely slow: I have an Asus laptop running on Windows 10. Recently it's been booting up EXTREMELY slow as well as running slow. Also, when I have programs open (doesn't matter which ones) it will come up as "not responding" in the middle of using it. I recently ran sfc/scanned via command...
  9. Slow performance of laptop and freezing , not responding.

Slow performance of laptop and freezing , not responding.: I have Lenovo IdeaPad 300 i5 6th gen , 4 gb ram 1 tb hard drive it came with pre-installed windows 10 but now many times when I open chrome it shows not responding and many other programs like vlc paint do same and laptop is very slow what to do?...
  10. chrome responding slow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    chrome responding slow: while writing my research article chrom is responding very slow, i could not find the reason. please give solution. word is linked with reference manager called "Endnote"....