Windows 10: Slow Response Time

Discus and support Slow Response Time in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Entering into the game works prefect; however once selections are made and the game begins, response time is impossible. Clicking onto a number... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by WeepierAsp4, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Slow Response Time

Entering into the game works prefect; however once selections are made and the game begins, response time is impossible. Clicking onto a number called, or the thermostat climbing and clicking onto it is the problem. Is there a solution to this issue?

:)

WeepierAsp4, Mar 5, 2019

2. Slow Response Time

The response time for this game isn't working as it should. When I click my mouse for example to select a number that has been called it does not respond or light up. Also the bonus prompts time is slow. Can you resolve this issue for me?

WeepierAsp4, Mar 5, 2019
  3. Slow Response On Right Click

Hi Bruceneo,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I like to know; what is the make and model of your computer?

As per your query, I suggest you to Run Maintenance task

The Run maintenance task checks issues that might slow down your computer's, such as how many users are currently logged on to the computer and whether multiple programs are running at the same time.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows + X on the keyboard.

• Select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Click on Run maintenance task under
      System and Security.

• Follow on screen instruction.
    Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Mar 5, 2019
  4. Slow Response Time

Slow Response Time on Everything

Anyone just totally disgusted with slow response time of Windows 10. Let's hear your story.. Even the Feedback Hub app took about 3 minutes to load. As I type this message, my words don't even appear on the screen as I type them.

JustAnotherRainyNight, Mar 5, 2019
Thema:

Slow Response Time

1. Slow Response Time - Similar Threads - Slow Response

2. Slow typing in Windows 10, slow mouse response

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow typing in Windows 10, slow mouse response: Recently when I am typing in browser, Word, e-mail or any APP, the letters are delayed as I type. The mouse also is very slow to respond. I am on a 2 year old Lenova Aspire , Intel i7 6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.60 with 8 GB Ram. I reset my PC with reinstall of Windows 10 but...
  3. Random Black screens and intermittent slow response

Random Black screens and intermittent slow response: In the past month, we have started experiencing several systems, mostly laptops but some desktops with random issues. The problems have been sporatic over the past few months, but in the past month have become chronic. Note that I have seen this with a mix of Windows 10...
  4. slow response when pressing ctrl alt del

slow response when pressing ctrl alt del: i have windows 10 home i7 7700hq gtx1060 and 16gb ram 256gb ssd , when i press ctrl alt del it take 3-4sec to show the screen, i disable startup programs and it doesnt fix my problem , can anyone help me ?...
  5. Slow Response Time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow Response Time: The response time for this game isn't working as it should. When I click my mouse for example to select a number that has been called it does not respond or light up. Also the bonus prompts time is slow. Can you resolve this issue for me?...
  6. Windows 10 response time is very Slow

Windows 10 response time is very Slow: Hi, I'm using a Lenovo L440 inter Core i5 4 GB ram system. From yesterday suddenly my system has become very slow and its not responding as it used to be. If anyone could help me to find out the reason behind it and how to resolve it then that would be very helpful....
  7. Microsoft display adapter slow response

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft display adapter slow response: I am using the Microsft wireless display adapter with my Acer touchscreen monitor. when I am trying to scroll the web pages it is very slow. I tested the same with the HDMI cable and it is working perfectly fine with that. Could anyone please help?...
  8. Very slow response when opening programs and file explorer

Very slow response when opening programs and file explorer: When opening programs and shortcut to folders that are located on the task bar there is a several second delay before the program or folder opens. The delay is approx. 5 - 20 seconds. It doesn't happen all the time. I have searched the web and I used the command line SFC...
  9. Really Slow Response Since Updating

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Really Slow Response Since Updating: My system has been a flyer from the very first install of Windows 10 Pro when it originally came out (the free year). It would update automatically (very annoying notices...usually when I'm in the middle of something). Due to being annoying and I wanting to control it, I...
  10. slow response and extensive disk work

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    slow response and extensive disk work: Greetings Maybe it's not the right forum or right category but I don't know what to do and where to get help from. On July 27 I upgraded from windows 7 ultimate to windows 10 pro. Everything went smoothly for a month or so and than the pc became slow with non-stop hard...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows slow resonse time

2. windows phone slow response