Windows 10: Slow response to insert, copy and paste commands

Discus and support Slow response to insert, copy and paste commands in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Dear Forum, I asked "Tell Me" about the above yesterday. It told me "autoCAD" could be the cause. I received a free trial from the Microsoft Store. I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by henryeb, Sep 15, 2020.

1. henryeb Win User

Slow response to insert, copy and paste commands

Dear Forum, I asked "Tell Me" about the above yesterday. It told me "autoCAD" could be the cause. I received a free trial from the Microsoft Store. I guess it was in a recent update. Please tell me how to uninstall it. I'm working at half speed. Windows 10, HP computer, EXCEL 16 workbook.

:)

henryeb, Sep 15, 2020

2. COPY AND PASTE

Hi Sandra,

We need more information about your concern so that we can identify the cause of the copy and paste issue. Please provide the following:

• What browser are you using?
    • Is this issue happening with a specific website?
    We suggest trying to do the same function (Copy and Paste) using a different browser and using other website as well.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Sep 15, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    using copy/paste in command prompt

Hi, exactly why that may be I can't tell you, as my crystal ball is currently down for unforeseen scheduled maintenance *chuckle.

File Explorer - Copy/Cut and Paste function not working

This suggests a 3rd party program may be interfering.

Try paste into your command prompt in Safe Mode. If that works, try a process of elimination.

dalchina, Sep 15, 2020
  4. Slow response to insert, copy and paste commands

Copy and Paste

We would also like to know if you are experiencing this within a specific browser.

To further identify the cause of the issue, we suggest performing a clean boot to check if there are any startup programs that could be conflicting with the copy and paste function. For steps on how to perform a clean boot, click
    here.

We also suggest starting the PC in safe mode and try to copy and paste from a browser. Steps can be found
    here.

We look forward to your response.

Patricia Yu, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

Slow response to insert, copy and paste commands

1. Slow response to insert, copy and paste commands - Similar Threads - Slow response insert

2. Slow Copy and Pasting on new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow Copy and Pasting on new PC: I just got a new CPU intel core i7-12700K, motherboard Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Pro - DDR5, and RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR5 RAM. I did transfer my old GPU, PSU, and SSD. But I seem to have lower copy/paste speeds when copying/pasting files. I can't figure out why though.Does anyone...
  3. Slow Copy and Pasting on new PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow Copy and Pasting on new PC: I just got a new CPU intel core i7-12700K, motherboard Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Pro - DDR5, and RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR5 RAM. I did transfer my old GPU, PSU, and SSD. But I seem to have lower copy/paste speeds when copying/pasting files. I can't figure out why though.Does anyone...
  4. Slow Copy and Pasting on new PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Slow response

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Slow response: My keyboard giving me a very slow response on typing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-response/1a3f12a0-1adb-4de8-884d-0e0476213f70
  6. SLOW RESPONSE

in Windows 10 Customization
    SLOW RESPONSE: My PC has been slowing down for a while now, I can open a browser and wait for minutes for it to load the same applies to other applications AND I HAVE THE UPDATED WINDOWS 10. I have done disk cleanups, changed advanced settings but still nothing can I be helped?...
  7. while typing it automaticly inserts my last copy as a paste

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    while typing it automaticly inserts my last copy as a paste: while typing it automaticly inserts my last copy as a paste with out asking it to, especially if I'm typing fast. I feel like it is a key combo action, and other times it just pops up the paste copy choice box and if I keep typing it inserts the paste selection. I want this...
  8. Why is the COPY and then PASTE so slow?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why is the COPY and then PASTE so slow?: Under Windows 10 (as well as Windows 7), I was copying the WINDOWS folder on my C: hard drive to a (brand-new - but old one acts the same) WD Backup drive. After doing the PASTE, it took hours to complete, with very little activity from me. I noticed that occasionally, it...
  9. copy paste data file vary slow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    copy paste data file vary slow: Copying files VERY slow, speed drops to zero, even on USB 3 -- no solutions have worked I have a mini PC with Windows 10 64-bit preinstalled. Set it up this weekend and when copying files between USB 3 drives, the speed is abysmal. It fluctuates wildly during copy/move....
  10. using copy/paste in command prompt

in Windows 10 Support
    using copy/paste in command prompt: Why can't I Paste into the command prompt box? I was trying to type a command into the command prompt box, so I though I'd save time by using "Copy/Paste", however this wouldn't work! Why? 78318