Windows 10: slow response to websites

Discus and support slow response to websites in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; very slow response to click on websites... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by wwil, Oct 22, 2019.

1. wwil Win User

slow response to websites

very slow response to click on websites

:)

2. zlobby Win User

Cryptojacking: Over 2,500 Websites Out There to Steal Your CPU Time

I suggest you drop ghoosery asap.

zlobby, Oct 22, 2019
  3. Slow Response On Right Click

Hi Bruceneo,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I like to know; what is the make and model of your computer?

As per your query, I suggest you to Run Maintenance task

The Run maintenance task checks issues that might slow down your computer's, such as how many users are currently logged on to the computer and whether multiple programs are running at the same time.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows + X on the keyboard.

• Select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Click on Run maintenance task under
      System and Security.

• Follow on screen instruction.
    Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Oct 22, 2019
  4. slow response to websites

Slow clicking response on laptop

Hi Margaret,

To provide you an accurate resolution to your concern, we would like to know the following information:

• Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • When did the problem first begin?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to resolve this issue?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Oct 22, 2019
Thema:

slow response to websites

1. slow response to websites - Similar Threads - slow response websites

2. Slow response on initial startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Slow response on initial startup: When I restart my computer, the initial Windows screen comes up as normal. However, I must hit enter several times to be allowed to sign-in. Once I sign in with my pin, things slow to a crawl. Usually, the desktop comes up but often without words or it flashes numberous times...
  3. HOW TO SOLVE SLOW RESPONSE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HOW TO SOLVE SLOW RESPONSE: I HAVE PURCHASED A NEW HP PC RECENTLY. RIGHT FROM DAY 1 , THE SYSTEM IS NOT OPENING ( Example chrome ) any application immediately. After waiting for several minutes, the Application opens out. I am using Broadband Connection with 10 Mbps speed. Please help...
  4. Slow or non responsive computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow or non responsive computer: Click on a link and nothing happens. App like Scatter hold up poker doesn't boot, or very slowly boots. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-or-non-responsive-computer/a61738d5-2bac-4f66-b097-8a079a42e49d
  5. Slow typing in Windows 10, slow mouse response

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow typing in Windows 10, slow mouse response: Recently when I am typing in browser, Word, e-mail or any APP, the letters are delayed as I type. The mouse also is very slow to respond. I am on a 2 year old Lenova Aspire , Intel i7 6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.60 with 8 GB Ram. I reset my PC with reinstall of Windows 10 but...
  6. Slow Response Time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow Response Time: Entering into the game works prefect; however once selections are made and the game begins, response time is impossible. Clicking onto a number called, or the thermostat climbing and clicking onto it is the problem. Is there a solution to this issue?...
  7. Slow Response Time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow Response Time: The response time for this game isn't working as it should. When I click my mouse for example to select a number that has been called it does not respond or light up. Also the bonus prompts time is slow. Can you resolve this issue for me?...
  8. Slow website loading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow website loading: Hello, Two days ago I installed a fresh copy of windows 10 on a new HDD and everything worked great up until today 13 aug, when I started up the PC and was greeted with an updated.After updating I noticed that all websites load either incredibly slow or not at all. I...
  9. Website not responsive on Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Website not responsive on Edge: For some stupid reason my clients website does not load properly on Edge. This is their website: Waterproofing Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, Grimsby St. Catharines. The banner image always gets cropped out. I don't see the issue in Chrome/Safari/Firefox. Can someone...
  10. Really Slow Response Since Updating

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Really Slow Response Since Updating: My system has been a flyer from the very first install of Windows 10 Pro when it originally came out (the free year). It would update automatically (very annoying notices...usually when I'm in the middle of something). Due to being annoying and I wanting to control it, I...