Windows 10: slow response when pressing ctrl alt del

Discus and support slow response when pressing ctrl alt del in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i have windows 10 home i7 7700hq gtx1060 and 16gb ram 256gb ssd , when i press ctrl alt del it take 3-4sec to show the screen, i disable startup... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by marwan2111, Mar 2, 2019.

1. slow response when pressing ctrl alt del

i have windows 10 home i7 7700hq gtx1060 and 16gb ram 256gb ssd , when i press ctrl alt del it take 3-4sec to show the screen,

i disable startup programs and it doesnt fix my problem , can anyone help me ?

:)

marwan2111, Mar 2, 2019

2. Ctrl Alt Del, Vista

The whole Ctrl+Shift+Esc should be used to get that crazy screen with those options and Ctrl+Alt+Del should bring up TM.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Mar 2, 2019
  3. masleyko Win User
    DFSPL is compressed press ctrl+alt+del

hey guys need quick help plz
    DFSPL is compressed press ctrl+alt+del wtf is this .. i`m unable to boot from cd/dvd ..keeps saying error code 5 whats that plz quick answer it is urgent .. i have never seen this before and look up dfspl in google ..nothing

masleyko, Mar 2, 2019
  4. jonmcc33 Win User

slow response when pressing ctrl alt del

Ctrl Alt Del, Vista

On a domain you won't get Task Manager when you hit Ctrl+Alt+Del. You get a crazy screen with a bunch of options.

Ctrl+Shift+Esc has always brought up just the Task Manager, even back to Windows XP days. You just weren't aware of it. *Wink slow response when pressing ctrl alt del ;)

Go ahead, try it in Windows XP too.

jonmcc33, Mar 2, 2019
Thema:

slow response when pressing ctrl alt del

1. slow response when pressing ctrl alt del - Similar Threads - slow response pressing

2. Why can't I press the power button when I press CTRL+ALT+DEL?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I press the power button when I press CTRL+ALT+DEL?: Why can't I press the power button when I press CTRL+ALT+DEL?So first of all, right after I sign in it brings me to a black screen. I saw a video telling me to press CTRL+ALT+DEL and and hold the shift key while I press the power button and press restart, but I can't press...
  3. Why can't I press the power button when I press CTRL+ALT+DEL?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I press the power button when I press CTRL+ALT+DEL?: So first of all, right after I sign in it brings me to a black screen. I saw a video telling me to press CTRL+ALT+DEL and and hold the shift key while I press the power button and press restart, but I can't press the power button. The power button doesn't get pressed, and I...
  4. Why can't I press the power button when I press CTRL+ALT+DEL?

Why can't I press the power button when I press CTRL+ALT+DEL?: So first of all, right after I sign in it brings me to a black screen. I saw a video telling me to press CTRL+ALT+DEL and and hold the shift key while I press the power button and press restart, but I can't press the power button. The power button doesn't get pressed, and I...
  5. When I presse the alt key it opens the "ctrl+alt+del menu"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I presse the alt key it opens the "ctrl+alt+del menu": When i press alt it override everthing! The right alt key is fine this issue is only on the left alt key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-presse-the-alt-key-it-opens-the-ctrlaltdel/e109b53c-91f1-403b-ab72-63c03f46423e
  6. When I presse the alt key it opens the "ctrl+alt+del menu"

When I presse the alt key it opens the "ctrl+alt+del menu": When i press alt it override everthing! The right alt key is fine this issue is only on the left alt key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-presse-the-alt-key-it-opens-the-ctrlaltdel/e109b53c-91f1-403b-ab72-63c03f46423e
  7. CTRL + ALT + DEL delayed

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    CTRL + ALT + DEL delayed: Hello, Recently I've had a couple of users report a very long delay after hitting CTRL + ALT + DEL One came into the help desk and I can confirm that it can take up to 10 minutes. The users machine was Windows 10 Version 2004. Lenovo Thinkpad T14. I disabled all non...
  8. CTRL+ALT+DEL disappears

in Windows 10 Customization
    CTRL+ALT+DEL disappears: Hello; I have a windows 10 on domain. It shows ALT+CTRL+DEL and then i click ok all i get is a black screen with mouse pointer. I tried to change the projector setting to single display same thing. Any ways to resolve this please....
  9. Ctrl+Alt+Del

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Ctrl+Alt+Del: When I start the computer it is locked. It is asking for Ctrl+Alt+Del to be entered. When I do this there is no response. I cannot get to the password entry; the keyboard doesn't respond. How do I fix this?...
  10. No logon fields presented when ALT+CTRL+DEL is pressed

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    No logon fields presented when ALT+CTRL+DEL is pressed: When I press ctrl+alt+del to unlock the screen after it's been locked for some time I get presented with a scrween showing "Other User" in the middle, a bunch of "Other User" labels down the left edge but no fields in which to put a username or password. (See the attached...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win10 ctrl alt del no response when lagging

2. windows 10 ctrl alt del slow