Windows 10: Slow response

Discus and support Slow response in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My keyboard giving me a very slow response on typing.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ximen67, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Ximen67 Win User

Slow response

My keyboard giving me a very slow response on typing.

:)

Ximen67, Aug 11, 2020

2. Slow Response On Right Click

Hi Bruceneo,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I like to know; what is the make and model of your computer?

As per your query, I suggest you to Run Maintenance task

The Run maintenance task checks issues that might slow down your computer's, such as how many users are currently logged on to the computer and whether multiple programs are running at the same time.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows + X on the keyboard.

• Select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Click on Run maintenance task under
      System and Security.

• Follow on screen instruction.
    Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Aug 11, 2020
  3. Slow clicking response on laptop

Hi Margaret,

To provide you an accurate resolution to your concern, we would like to know the following information:

• Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • When did the problem first begin?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to resolve this issue?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Aug 11, 2020
  4. mbmeadows Win User

Slow response

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

Slow response

1. Slow response - Similar Threads - Slow response

2. Cannot download and pc is slow/non responsive after format of drives

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot download and pc is slow/non responsive after format of drives: I just Formated all the drives on my pc and had it install windows on its own.After this i've tried to download several apps from google chrome but they just freeze mid download, except Steam. but when i launch the setup it freezes aswell mid download. if i try to launch...
  3. Cannot download and pc is slow/non responsive after format of drives

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot download and pc is slow/non responsive after format of drives: I just Formated all the drives on my pc and had it install windows on its own.After this i've tried to download several apps from google chrome but they just freeze mid download, except Steam. but when i launch the setup it freezes aswell mid download. if i try to launch...
  4. Cannot download and pc is slow/non responsive after format of drives

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Start menu slow response time and unable to search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start menu slow response time and unable to search: This morning after booting up my machine I clicked the windows button and started to type in the name of the application I wanted to open only for the search bar not to respond. When I click on the search bar the start menu closes entirely.While trying to resolve this issue I...
  6. Start menu slow response time and unable to search

Start menu slow response time and unable to search: This morning after booting up my machine I clicked the windows button and started to type in the name of the application I wanted to open only for the search bar not to respond. When I click on the search bar the start menu closes entirely.While trying to resolve this issue I...
  7. Slow Windows 10 response after KB5027215 or KB5028166

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow Windows 10 response after KB5027215 or KB5028166: Hi all,Last month after installing security update KB5027215 our computers started to operate very slow. Opening the start button takes long time to respond, launching programs takes long to react like opening command prompt and all other operation, Uninstalling this KB...
  8. Slow Windows 10 response after KB5027215 or KB5028166

Slow Windows 10 response after KB5027215 or KB5028166: Hi all,Last month after installing security update KB5027215 our computers started to operate very slow. Opening the start button takes long time to respond, launching programs takes long to react like opening command prompt and all other operation, Uninstalling this KB...
  9. Slow Windows 10 response after KB5027215 or KB5028166

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Typing response on keyboard is slow. I'm a novice at this tech stuff. How do I fix this...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Typing response on keyboard is slow. I'm a novice at this tech stuff. How do I fix this...: Typing response on keyboard is slow. I'm a novice at this tech stuff. How do I fix this please in easiest terms please. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/typing-response-on-keyboard-is-slow-im-a-novice-at/ce770194-a355-4ec5-bbc4-cf4bb61395e3