Windows 10: Slow right click on Desktop

Discus and support Slow right click on Desktop in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Same thing on File Explorer. I did the 1909 update today, Windows is installed on SSD. Does anyone have this problem too?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GuilhermeGarm, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Slow right click on Desktop

/u/GuilhermeGarm, Jan 15, 2020

2. fllckering desktop

Hi Yvonne,

To resolve your issue with flickering desktop, we suggest that you update your display drivers with the steps listed below:

• Right-click Start, then select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters to find the name of your device.
    • Right-click the device and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow steps to update display drivers.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Jan 16, 2020
  3. Desktop Icons Won't Stay Put

Hi Laurie,

As per the issue description I understand that you are facing issues with desktop icons.

I suggest you try the following step in order to arrange the icons.

• Right click on the desktop.
    • Click on view
    • Check the option auto arrange icons.
    Let us know if this helps.

Thanks.

Divya Murugan, Jan 16, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Slow right click on Desktop

Issues with graphics and desktop right click slows down

Hi,

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Which update are you referring to?

• What is the complete error message?

• Have you update the Display driver?
    I suggest you to update the Display drivers from the manufacturer's website and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to update the audio drivers:

a. Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

b. Expand Display Adapter and Select Graphic.

c. Right-click on the Graphic and click on Update driver software.

d. Restart the computer and check.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

Slow right click on Desktop

1. Slow right click on Desktop - Similar Threads - Slow right click

2. When I Right Click on Desktop it is slow or it crashes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    When I Right Click on Desktop it is slow or it crashes: When I try to right click on my desktop to create another folder it takes ages or it crashes when I right click multiple times...I already tried to delete the registers, do recovery, even formatted my whole pc and when I entered after the wipe I had the same problem as...
  3. When I Right Click on Desktop it is slow or it crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I Right Click on Desktop it is slow or it crashes: When I try to right click on my desktop to create another folder it takes ages or it crashes when I right click multiple times...I already tried to delete the registers, do recovery, even formatted my whole pc and when I entered after the wipe I had the same problem as...
  4. When I Right Click on Desktop it is slow or it crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. The right click menu is slow.

in Windows 10 Customization
    The right click menu is slow.: Hi, I have an HP laptop it's specs: Intel Core i3-8145U CPU@2.10 GHz 2.30 GHz 4.00 GB RAM 3.89 GB usable When I select a lot of files like in the prefetch folder, there is a busy cursor for quite some time and then the menu appears. Sometimes even the cursor gets stuck in...
  6. Right clicking on desktop

Right clicking on desktop: When I left- click on the desktop and click either personalize or display settings a system 32 pop-up appears for less than a second but disappears without opening display settings or personalize. I have done a scan and check disk but nothing. Thanks for any help!...
  7. right click slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    right click slow: whenever i try to create new folder or press right click new it cause lag and delay 10 second i tried all the solution on the internet and widows repair and check updates and everything but nothing work !...
  8. My right click is slow

My right click is slow: So I bought 2 weeks ago a Lenovo Ideapad l340 gaming and i have been experiencing that my right click is slow, i need help, also i delete some file from regit but its still slow and it bothes me....
  9. Right click desktop button is very slow in response?

Right click desktop button is very slow in response?: In my windows-10, the right click desktop button response is very slow.How to rectify this? I have seen some videos regarding this issue,they are suggesting to delete ( igfxcui folders in content menu handlers). Is this approach is safe for my PC?...
  10. right-click on desktop

right-click on desktop: Hey, lately whenever I right-click on the desktop (to create a folder, document, etc.), the menu does not opened, and the system gets stuck for a few minutes. The blue circle continues to rotate for 40-50 minutes after a click, and then the menu opened. Is there a...