Windows 10: Slow selecting of desktop icons | I have had this (bug) since 2016 with Windows 10 clean...

Discus and support Slow selecting of desktop icons | I have had this (bug) since 2016 with Windows 10 clean... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/chrisand1998 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/chrisand1998, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Slow selecting of desktop icons | I have had this (bug) since 2016 with Windows 10 clean...

/u/chrisand1998, Dec 8, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 desktop icons not in order

In ccleaner, did you uncheck cleaning the icon cache... have not used in a while; however, I think that is what the option is called.

Now, if you are setting the icons and they move after you have set the settings and not changed them... you may have the "Random Windows 10 Icon movement problem".
    Some people have this and some don't.

Here is a thread on the problem at Windows10 forums: Windows 10: Folder View Settings and Desktop Icon Positions Not Saving

95Viper, Dec 8, 2019
  3. Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Dec 8, 2019
  4. Slow selecting of desktop icons | I have had this (bug) since 2016 with Windows 10 clean...

Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

Slow selecting of desktop icons | I have had this (bug) since 2016 with Windows 10 clean...

1. Slow selecting of desktop icons | I have had this (bug) since 2016 with Windows 10 clean... - Similar Threads - Slow selecting desktop

2. I have had Minecraft: Java Edition since 2013. I redeemed by free Windows 10 Edition code,...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I have had Minecraft: Java Edition since 2013. I redeemed by free Windows 10 Edition code,...: As the subject states, I have had the Java Edition since 2013. I'm trying to cross play with Xbox via Windows 10 Edition, however, I already have the Java Edition launcher installed. I'm not sure how to choose Windows 10 versus the Java Edition when I launch? I can't find an...
  3. Blank pages in front of desktop icons bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blank pages in front of desktop icons bug: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/iMaSaijayin [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dpo3nf/blank_pages_in_front_of_desktop_icons_bug/
  4. Slow delete of desktop icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Slow delete of desktop icons: Sometimes, when I try to delete a desktop shortcut icon, I get a message like "recycling Filename", which goes away in a few seconds. Then the icon stays in place for several seconds and finally disappears. Other times -- mostly -- the icon disappears immediately. Why the...
  5. I have a Windows 10 HP Laptop & I want to select different desktop photos for separate...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have a Windows 10 HP Laptop & I want to select different desktop photos for separate...: I currently have 5 desktops that I used for different purposes. I would like to set different desktop p pictures on each, I think I had it this way at one time*maybe not this computer), but wanted to change one on one desktop & ended up with them all being the same & I don't...
  6. I have no sound since i upgraded to windows 10.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have no sound since i upgraded to windows 10.: How do I get my sound back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-no-sound-since-i-upgraded-to-windows-10/de5bbc63-ba16-48ef-8abb-ff4754ca1847
  7. I HAVE ACTIVATED WINDOW 10 AND HAD A CODE

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I HAVE ACTIVATED WINDOW 10 AND HAD A CODE: I HAVE ACTIVATED WINDOW 10 AND HAD A CODE BUT IT WONT LET ME CHANGE ANYTHING AND TELLS ME IT CANT BE ACTIVATED. I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING BUT NOT SURE WHAT ELSE TO DO https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10/366df1e4-e8be-4463-ba03-05e66f66a700"
  8. what i have to select ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what i have to select ?: i have LENOVO B570 laptop with windows 7 service pack 1 installed i want to download windows 10 ISO using TECH BENCH web site my question is that what option i have select in tech bench website???? windows 10/windows 10 KN/WINDOWS 10 N/WINDOWS SINGLE LANGUAGE 53386
  9. Desktop Icons Have Disappeared

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop Icons Have Disappeared: Well, I did something, but cannot find out what it was I dis or how to rectify it. This AM when starting Windows 10 Home, I had no icons on the desktop. Using the file explorer>desktop, they are there, so i did not delete them. Somehow I have hidden them from view. The normal...
  10. Windows 10 Clean Install Bug

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Clean Install Bug: When I clean install Windows 10, and I have done this multiple times using the most current version, the menu where you turn features on, before you pick your computer username, displays twice. The 1st time you do it, it goes as far right before the menu where you pick your...