Windows 10: Slow shutdown with event id 200 and 203

Discus and support Slow shutdown with event id 200 and 203 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi, every time i shutdown my laptop it takes unusual time and logging warning 200 and 203 in event viewer, i tried selective shutdown with non... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HarishKumar333, Mar 27, 2021.

1. Slow shutdown with event id 200 and 203

hi, every time i shutdown my laptop it takes unusual time and logging warning 200 and 203 in event viewer, i tried selective shutdown with non microsoft services turned off but the result is same, can anyone help me solve this thing.. Slow shutdown with event id 200 and 203 f051502a-740c-4633-b25d-f26334f2a0a7?upload=true.png

:)

HarishKumar333, Mar 27, 2021

2. Event ID 200 201 202 DeviceSetupManager

Hi,

I usually see this Warning Level Event ID in the Event Viewer...not sure what cause it but it happen from time to time

1. Event ID 200.....A connection to the Windows Update service could not be established.

2. Event ID 201....A connection to the Windows Metadata and Internet Services (WMIS) could not be established.

3. Event ID 202...The Network List Manager reports no connectivity to the internet.

Anybody knows what happened???

lleonidas004, Mar 27, 2021
  3. New Windows 10 Slow Shutdown

In the Event Viewer, navigate to the following directory:

Applications and Services Logs\Microsoft\Windows\Diagnostics-Performance\Operational

Here let's create a custom filter:

Right click on Operational on the left side of the screen and select “Filter Current Log”

Include the ID 203 and apply the filter by pressing Ok. This will highlight the processes and services that are causing delays in the shutdown process. Reviewing these processes and services will help lead to a more determinant cause for the reasons it is taking
    so long to shut down. Most often times it is programs stalling and delaying the shutdown process. Additionally the current build of Windows 10 is 1909, so updating to 1909 may help as well, though if you are preventing the update for software reasons, then
    analyzing the event log ID 203 is probably the first step.

Kernel-Panic, Mar 27, 2021
  4. Slow shutdown with event id 200 and 203

Windows 10- File History Failing to Back Up Event ID: 203

File History failing to back up in Windows 10. Get Event ID 203. Can anyone help me?

dayhiker4k, Mar 27, 2021
Thema:

Slow shutdown with event id 200 and 203

1. Slow shutdown with event id 200 and 203 - Similar Threads - Slow shutdown event

2. Long restart/shutdown, Event Log 200

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Long restart/shutdown, Event Log 200: Hello. Very recently I started to have an issue with my shutdown/restart. From few seconds to like 2 minutes. It doesn't happen every time. Every few restarts problem comes back. The event log shows Error with event ID 200. I tried to kill some services but the problem is...
  3. Random shutdowns Event ID 6008

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random shutdowns Event ID 6008: Hello, Over the past month I've had 10 random shutdown events. Checking temperatures seemed to indicate nothing wrong, though I did also clean the case of my PC for good measure. The hardware seems fine, the memory has no issues, the hard drives seem fine. There was an...
  4. Event ID 100 critical (Diagnostics Performance) Event ID 200 (Diagnostics...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Event ID 100 critical (Diagnostics Performance) Event ID 200 (Diagnostics...: Hi Microsoft, I saw these events in my event viewer after I did a "fresh installation of Windows 10". Are these lethal or dangerous to my laptop?. Please help micorsoft.. I'm worried...
  5. Windows 10 event IDs 100 and 200 triggers

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 event IDs 100 and 200 triggers: This is something that also happened to me in my last build. As the Windows 10 system stabilized and I fine-tuned it, it stopped creating event ID 100 (startup) and event ID 200 (shut down). While not complaining, I am curious what boot up or shut down delays/events trigger...
  6. Unexpected Shutdown Event ID 109

in Windows 10 Support
    Unexpected Shutdown Event ID 109: Several times over the last few weeks, I noticed that my computer (Dell Optiplex 9020) had rebooted while left on overnight. Then today, without warning, the light blue (not BSOD) WIn 10 Restarting screen appeared while I was doing something noninvasive, like checking email....
  7. Slow shutdown with event id errors

Slow shutdown with event id errors: Windows 10 64 bit, latest version, is working fine on my Toshiba i7 laptop with 8 Gb ram. But I have problems with shutdowns when I click on restart. It seems to take far too long to shutdown. I am not sure how to find out why but when checking out the event viewer, I found...
  8. Event ID 200 201 202 DeviceSetupManager

Event ID 200 201 202 DeviceSetupManager: Hi, I usually see this Warning Level Event ID in the Event Viewer...not sure what cause it but it happen from time to time 1. Event ID 200.....A connection to the Windows Update service could not be established. 2. Event ID 201....A connection to the Windows Metadata...
  9. Event ID 10005 for tiledatamodelsvc at shutdown

Event ID 10005 for tiledatamodelsvc at shutdown: For the past few days I've been getting Event ID 10005 multiple times whenever I shut down my computer. Everything still runs just fine and this error seems superficial, but I would prefer to keep my event log clean as possible. DCOM got error "1115" attempting to start...
  10. Event ID 7000 and 7038 on Shutdown

in Windows 10 Support
    Event ID 7000 and 7038 on Shutdown: Got these on my shutdown last night, I don't think I have got them before. What are they exactly? The NgcCtnrSvc service was unable to log on as NT AUTHORITY\LocalService with the currently configured password due to the following error: The security account manager (SAM)...