Windows 10: Slow speeds/Brand new adapters/Frequent Resetting

Discus and support Slow speeds/Brand new adapters/Frequent Resetting in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I installed windows 10 a little over a year ago. This computer has brand new ethernet and wifi adapters. Sometimes I get 100mbs and then Poof its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by WebsterS_286, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Slow speeds/Brand new adapters/Frequent Resetting

I installed windows 10 a little over a year ago. This computer has brand new ethernet and wifi adapters. Sometimes I get 100mbs and then Poof its gone...I have to rest them both all the time to get 4-10 mbs now. This only happens on this device. What else do I need to replace?

:)

WebsterS_286, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

Slow speeds/Brand new adapters/Frequent Resetting

1. Slow speeds/Brand new adapters/Frequent Resetting - Similar Threads - Slow speeds Brand

2. Wifi adapter slow download speed on boot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi adapter slow download speed on boot.: I have an Archer T3U Plus USB adapter, connecting to an Archer A7 router. Running Windows 10 Pro 64bit. After boot I show connected to 5g network, but the download speed is very poor. I immediately uninstall the adapter and scan for new hardware. The adapter is found, and...
  3. Wifi adapter slow download speed on boot.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi adapter slow download speed on boot.: I have an Archer T3U Plus USB adapter, connecting to an Archer A7 router. Running Windows 10 Pro 64bit. After boot I show connected to 5g network, but the download speed is very poor. I immediately uninstall the adapter and scan for new hardware. The adapter is found, and...
  4. Wifi adapter slow download speed on boot.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Overall download speeds slow and frequent game disconnections.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Overall download speeds slow and frequent game disconnections.: I made a post asking for help for the first problem but with no positive outcome, will paste info here:When I try to download games, the speeds are around 1-3mb/s, this is consistent with all the launchers I tested. When downloading files from the web, it's around 100kb/s. I...
  6. Overall download speeds slow and frequent game disconnections.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Overall download speeds slow and frequent game disconnections.: I made a post asking for help for the first problem but with no positive outcome, will paste info here:When I try to download games, the speeds are around 1-3mb/s, this is consistent with all the launchers I tested. When downloading files from the web, it's around 100kb/s. I...
  7. Brand New Laptop Very Slow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Brand New Laptop Very Slow: Hi (I am waiting for a new fan for my old laptop, but it's possible that has died completely). In the meantime I am using the new laptop I actually bought just for my creative stuff. And already, despite it being almost brand new (and I deleted what bloatware I could), it is...
  8. extremely slow download speed, with frequent errors

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    extremely slow download speed, with frequent errors: so in the last 3 days downloading things from microsoft edge and chrome have both been extremely slow, as in less than 100 kilobytes per second it's usually 3+ megabytes per second, but in the last few days it's gotten a lot slower, i haven't moved my computer or done...
  9. Brand New Computer Running Slow

Brand New Computer Running Slow: I just recently bought a new desktop but after a few days my computer started lagging. My computer won't restart or shut down unless I force shut down the computer by holding the power button till computer is completely off. If I try shutting down through the software it just...
  10. Brand new laptop pretty slow

Brand new laptop pretty slow: hey, I have lenovo yoga 510 and it's pretty slow from what I expected from him, I don't why I have it about a month and I check for vit=rus but didn't found, what can be the problem? 75810