Windows 10: Slow Start-up and slow signout / restart

Discus and support Slow Start-up and slow signout / restart in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey Everyone, i brought hp laptop like four months ago and that time i installed win 10 and faced no issue. but yesterday i install again my window 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by faisalch10, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Slow Start-up and slow signout / restart

Hey Everyone, i brought hp laptop like four months ago and that time i installed win 10 and faced no issue. but yesterday i install again my window 10 but i faced isssue like slow startup 3 mins wait on hp logo and after it 2 min stuck on black screeen then show login screen and also login screen lagging as well. And when i got into windows environment folder etc everything well but when i want to signout the startmenu is too much lag . Please help thanks.

:)

faisalch10, Apr 30, 2020

2. System slow down

Hello,

Slow PC performance can be caused by several factors. Since you are aware of the issue's source, we suggest that you run the
    Maintenance task. This will help you in checking and resolving any issues that is causing your device to slow down. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows + X.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Click on Run maintenance task under System and Security.

If the issue is still not resolved, feel free to let us know and we'll assist you further.

Regene Jos, Apr 30, 2020
  3. Jetster Win User
    Slow Computer Start-Up

That's fairly normal. List your boyfriends hardware and well see what else might be causing it

Its probably programs, toolbars, cluttered registry and a slow drive

Slow Start-up and slow signout / restart [​IMG]

Jetster, Apr 30, 2020
  4. mbmeadows Win User

Slow Start-up and slow signout / restart

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Apr 30, 2020
Thema:

Slow Start-up and slow signout / restart

1. Slow Start-up and slow signout / restart - Similar Threads - Slow Start slow

2. Slow start up !!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow start up !!: It must be the age old question "Why is my Windows 10 PC slow to start" ? I have had my Lenovo G700 LAPTOP about 7/8 years now and it is highly maintained. I check for updates each morning, I have little or nothing in my start up programmes, no background apps running apart...
  3. Slow start up !!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow start up !!: It must be the age old question "Why is my Windows 10 PC slow to start" ? I have had my Lenovo G700 LAPTOP about 7/8 years now and it is highly maintained. I check for updates each morning, I have little or nothing in my start up programmes, no background apps running apart...
  4. Slow start up !!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Slow restart when sound starts to break up.

Slow restart when sound starts to break up.: I do not think I will get any answers but will try. Every two weeks to a month, I will notice the sound starts to break up at the end of alerts and other notices. The mouse starts to lag a bit, and some of the windows also seem to be slow. This will get worse, so I...
  6. slow start up

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    slow start up: Hi, I am on windows 10 and i have two accounts on my PC computer..mine and my wifes. When I start up the computer my account loads in about 30 secs....but when I then log into my wifes account it takes 5 or 6 mins...even when I disable all the start up programs hers still...
  7. Slow Start-up

Slow Start-up: Hi, I am running Windows 10 Pro (version 1903) on my laptop PC. The issue is that start up takes a long time every time I boot it. Once the lock screen appears, it remains blank for a few seconds until time and notifications appear. Once I hit the space bar, it takes another...
  8. Slow start up

Slow start up: I am having major issues with occasional slow start up with windows 10. Does this have to do with updates? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-start-up/77889e81-2666-48f5-bdcb-b03d7306799c
  9. Slow Start Up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Slow Start Up: Hi there, Lately my laptop has become very slow and is taking very long to start up. Could anybody suggest ways to speed up the start up. My laptop is Dell 4520 and is running on Windows8.1 upgraded to Windows10 and has MSOffice2007 Regards Shambhu...
  10. Very slow start up when using Restart

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Very slow start up when using Restart: I can't recall when exactly this problem started but I have had it for quite a while now, it might have begun after the last feature update. For one reason or another my PC takes very long to start up if I select "Restart", around 2 minutes 45 seconds from the moment the...