Windows 10: Slow start up etc

Discus and support Slow start up etc in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Slow sign in plus have to restart several times before I can get to startup page. Installed new drivers that were renewed but still have the problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by StormierHeart86, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Slow start up etc

Slow sign in plus have to restart several times before I can get to startup page. Installed new drivers that were renewed but still have the problem with starting up. Can I get answers from this year and not from the past 3 or 4 , that didn't give me any answers that took care of thios problem.

:)

StormierHeart86, Dec 4, 2019

2. slow start up * 6 times slower

Hi Ali,

The slow start up on your computer may be caused by the update you installed. However, for us to fully identify the root cause, we need to gather additional information. Kindly answer the following:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • are you getting any error messages when starting up your computer? If so, can you send us a screenshot? Make sure that you remove all personal information.
    • What is the current version and build number of your computer? To get the information, kindly follow the steps below:
      • Click on the Start menu.
      • Type winver.
      • Press Enter.
    In the meantime, we suggest that you boot the computer in Safe Mode. This will start your Windows in a basic state, using a limited set of files and drivers. Please follow the steps provided on this

link
    . Once in Safe Mode, kindly check if you will still experience the same issue.

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Charianne Per, Dec 4, 2019
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Dec 4, 2019
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Slow start up etc

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

Slow start up etc

1. Slow start up etc - Similar Threads - Slow start etc

2. Slow start up !!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow start up !!: It must be the age old question "Why is my Windows 10 PC slow to start" ? I have had my Lenovo G700 LAPTOP about 7/8 years now and it is highly maintained. I check for updates each morning, I have little or nothing in my start up programmes, no background apps running apart...
  3. Slow start up !!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow start up !!: It must be the age old question "Why is my Windows 10 PC slow to start" ? I have had my Lenovo G700 LAPTOP about 7/8 years now and it is highly maintained. I check for updates each morning, I have little or nothing in my start up programmes, no background apps running apart...
  4. Slow start up !!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Very slow start up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Very slow start up: I installed Microsoft Teams but couldn't get going with it so uninstalled it. Now, when I power up it takes 10 minutes with the CPU light permanently on and a message saying re-enter my login details. Clicking ok does nothing but CtrlAltDel eventually releases the screen...
  6. slow start up

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    slow start up: Hi, I am on windows 10 and i have two accounts on my PC computer..mine and my wifes. When I start up the computer my account loads in about 30 secs....but when I then log into my wifes account it takes 5 or 6 mins...even when I disable all the start up programs hers still...
  7. Slow Start-up

Slow Start-up: Hi, I am running Windows 10 Pro (version 1903) on my laptop PC. The issue is that start up takes a long time every time I boot it. Once the lock screen appears, it remains blank for a few seconds until time and notifications appear. Once I hit the space bar, it takes another...
  8. Slow start up

Slow start up: I am having major issues with occasional slow start up with windows 10. Does this have to do with updates? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-start-up/77889e81-2666-48f5-bdcb-b03d7306799c
  9. Slow computer: slow typing: slow opening files etc., recovery etc etc - Windows memory...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Slow computer: slow typing: slow opening files etc., recovery etc etc - Windows memory...: The subject is all about how my PC is performing, however when I carry out a memory diagnostic on basic it's pretty fast, on standard a little slower, on extended it stops at (Running test pass 1 of 2: 21% complete - Overall test status: 10% complete) it sit at this from...
  10. Slow Start Up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Slow Start Up: Hi there, Lately my laptop has become very slow and is taking very long to start up. Could anybody suggest ways to speed up the start up. My laptop is Dell 4520 and is running on Windows8.1 upgraded to Windows10 and has MSOffice2007 Regards Shambhu...