Windows 10: slow starting any app or application

Discus and support slow starting any app or application in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my computer is slow working , i have amd r2 graphic e2 7110 apu shut down is slow and starting windows is also slow any app or application is slow... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sujalgupta1, Mar 4, 2021.

1. slow starting any app or application

my computer is slow working , i have amd r2 graphic e2 7110 apu

shut down is slow and starting windows is also slow

any app or application is slow opening

:)

sujalgupta1, Mar 4, 2021

2. App are slow start up

How can you fix some app. from starting up slow? Does anybody have any suggestion.

good guy 01, Mar 4, 2021
  3. Start menu search not finding applications?

Do you have "All apps" listed after you click on the start button ?

slow starting any app or application [​IMG]

Then a list of apps ?

slow starting any app or application [​IMG]

COMPUTIAC Guest, Mar 4, 2021
  4. Yvonne Win User

slow starting any app or application

Applications still showing on Start menu after powershell deletion

Hi,

I've used powershell to remove some apps (like Xbox games).

On one account, it cleaned up the start menu just fine.

Second account, they were showing on the start menu, so I ran powershell again and verified everything was gone that I wanted, but Xbox is still showing on the menu list. *Not* as a tile, but in the "All Apps" list. I have also tried looking at the Start Menu in File Explorer for that User and can not see the App listed.

Suggestions?

Thanks,

Yvonne, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

slow starting any app or application

1. slow starting any app or application - Similar Threads - slow starting app

2. windows is slow to start all the startup applications, how to improve it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows is slow to start all the startup applications, how to improve it?: Hi,when I login, all my startup applications like skype, teams, onedrive... takes about 3 to 5 minutes to load all of them.and I have a very fast computer.how I can improve this?is it possible to force windows starting all these applications in parallel?from what I can see...
  3. Windows 10 slow boot and slow start of some apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 slow boot and slow start of some apps: My windows 10 pc 7 years old, 4GB memory, 1TB storage 80% free has become very slow to boot up and and open some software and I want to migrate the existing setup to a new laptop. I have been assuming that the slow performance is being caused by the ageing hardware of the pc...
  4. Windows 10 slow boot and slow start of some apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 slow boot and slow start of some apps: My windows 10 pc 7 years old, 4GB memory, 1TB storage 80% free has become very slow to boot up and and open some software and I want to migrate the existing setup to a new laptop. I have been assuming that the slow performance is being caused by the ageing hardware of the pc...
  5. Windows 10 slow boot and slow start of some apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Is there any third party application hub to organize applications since the start menu...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any third party application hub to organize applications since the start menu...: Looking for a single application I can use to access all of my applications easily since the start menu isn’t customizable enough for my liking (especially since there are some applications in folders I can’t get out since the start menu folder is no where on my HDD). A bit...
  7. windows 10 is slow on opening any application

windows 10 is slow on opening any application: Hey I am a Windows 10 user and i bought my laptop few days back, after some days i am facing problems on opening any application in my laptop. When I ON my laptop it take more time to open welcome screen and when i open fie explorer, mail, settings, visual studio code or any...
  8. Slow application

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow application: Hi like my computer is soo slow on roblox player file Like very slow i don't know what to do Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-application/a20260a5-e76a-401c-ad77-86b59ab461e1
  9. Slow application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow application: Hi like my computer is soo slow on roblox player file Like very slow i don't know what to do Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-application/a20260a5-e76a-401c-ad77-86b59ab461e1
  10. My computer will not start any application

My computer will not start any application: So today I'm reporting to you about my computer not functioning correctly. what I mean by this is that when ever I try to join or download an application it rejects it and say The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0150004). Click OK to close the application. So I...