Windows 10: Slow starting

Discus and support Slow starting in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I am on V 19041.1 and a I have a few things to ask. When I sign in it takes a very long time to open so that is one point The second is the top and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by enigma1944, Dec 14, 2019.

1. Slow starting

I am on V 19041.1 and a I have a few things to ask. When I sign in it takes a very long time to open so that is one point

The second is the top and bottom of my screen is full of red and green lines.

Is there a way to correct this

Thanks

:)

enigma1944, Dec 14, 2019

2. slow start up * 6 times slower

Hi Ali,

The slow start up on your computer may be caused by the update you installed. However, for us to fully identify the root cause, we need to gather additional information. Kindly answer the following:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • are you getting any error messages when starting up your computer? If so, can you send us a screenshot? Make sure that you remove all personal information.
    • What is the current version and build number of your computer? To get the information, kindly follow the steps below:
      • Click on the Start menu.
      • Type winver.
      • Press Enter.
    In the meantime, we suggest that you boot the computer in Safe Mode. This will start your Windows in a basic state, using a limited set of files and drivers. Please follow the steps provided on this

link
    . Once in Safe Mode, kindly check if you will still experience the same issue.

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Charianne Per, Dec 14, 2019
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Dec 14, 2019
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Slow starting

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Dec 14, 2019
Thema:

Slow starting

1. Slow starting - Similar Threads - Slow starting

2. My laptop is extremely slow on start up and even when doing things. How do I speed it up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is extremely slow on start up and even when doing things. How do I speed it up?: My HP Pavillion B&o is very slow at startup and stays slow. What can I do to make it faster? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-extremely-slow-on-start-up-and-even/041baea1-30e7-4cf3-917b-b4c69e759048
  3. My laptop is extremely slow on start up and even when doing things. How do I speed it up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is extremely slow on start up and even when doing things. How do I speed it up?: My HP Pavillion B&o is very slow at startup and stays slow. What can I do to make it faster? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-extremely-slow-on-start-up-and-even/041baea1-30e7-4cf3-917b-b4c69e759048
  4. HD LED blinking starts to slow down then stop completely

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HD LED blinking starts to slow down then stop completely: I’m booting I’m up my ROG STRIX laptop and it’s hard drive light’s blinking slows down then stops, and then I get a BSOD, I checked in BIOS and it says the CPU is spiking to 100°C, last night I kept getting game crashes which only happens when the Laptop is in Turbo mode, I...
  5. HD LED blinking starts to slow down then stop completely

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HD LED blinking starts to slow down then stop completely: I’m booting I’m up my ROG STRIX laptop and it’s hard drive light’s blinking slows down then stops, and then I get a BSOD, I checked in BIOS and it says the CPU is spiking to 100°C, last night I kept getting game crashes which only happens when the Laptop is in Turbo mode, I...
  6. HD LED blinking starts to slow down then stop completely

7. Why my acer aspire 3 A315-58 laptop become too slow after 3 minutes of start everytime?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my acer aspire 3 A315-58 laptop become too slow after 3 minutes of start everytime?: Why my acer aspire 3 laptop become too slow after 3 minutes of start? I have changed my SSD, updated Bios and complete format and install fresh window. Every time i start my laptop it run fast for few minutes then suddenly become too slow. It takes too much time to open...
  8. Why my acer aspire 3 A315-58 laptop become too slow after 3 minutes of start everytime?

Why my acer aspire 3 A315-58 laptop become too slow after 3 minutes of start everytime?: Why my acer aspire 3 laptop become too slow after 3 minutes of start? I have changed my SSD, updated Bios and complete format and install fresh window. Every time i start my laptop it run fast for few minutes then suddenly become too slow. It takes too much time to open...
  9. Why my acer aspire 3 A315-58 laptop become too slow after 3 minutes of start everytime?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. windows is slow to start all the startup applications, how to improve it?

windows is slow to start all the startup applications, how to improve it?: Hi,when I login, all my startup applications like skype, teams, onedrive... takes about 3 to 5 minutes to load all of them.and I have a very fast computer.how I can improve this?is it possible to force windows starting all these applications in parallel?from what I can see...