Windows 10: Slow startup after upgrading Windows Edition: BOOTLOG_NOT_LOADED dxgkrnl.sys, NDProxy.sys,...

Discus and support Slow startup after upgrading Windows Edition: BOOTLOG_NOT_LOADED dxgkrnl.sys, NDProxy.sys,... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, posting here because the Microsoft Community Forum isn't responsive Ever since I upgraded the Windows Edition on my Acer Aspire E5-575G-50ZZ... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SeniorSand, May 18, 2020.

1. Slow startup after upgrading Windows Edition: BOOTLOG_NOT_LOADED dxgkrnl.sys, NDProxy.sys,...

Hello, posting here because the Microsoft Community Forum isn't responsive

Ever since I upgraded the Windows Edition on my Acer Aspire E5-575G-50ZZ from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Education, it has been suffering from very long boot times. The ntblog.txt file shows that Windows has repeatedly failed to load these services: dxgkrnl.sys, NDProxy.sys and WdFilter.sys. I have tried:

1. Updating Windows to the latest version
    2. Using the SFC and DISM tools (both of them showed no problems)
    3. Reinstalling Display Adapter drivers from the Device Manager
    4. Uninstalling Intel Rapid Storage Technology (someone somewhere suggested it)
    5. Disabling Fast Startup (only made it slower)
    6. Disabling third-party, nonessential boot services

None of these seem to have worked. Also, dxdiag returns no errors.

Please help.

submitted by /u/SeniorSand
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SeniorSand, May 18, 2020

2. sys fan support

Hello everyone,
    I was connect my 200mm, 1100 rpm fan into my power supply with molex cable. I decide to remove molex cable and put into motherboard sys fan and the fan was rotate too slow. Can someone tell me, this sys fan on motherboard did he support that fan, or what`s the requirements on this sys fan ?

Pavel Bacov, May 18, 2020
  3. RCoon Win User
    sys fan support

You'll need to go into the BIOS and set the Sys Fan speed manually, or adjust the curve set in the BIOS provided the motherboard supports that function.

RCoon, May 18, 2020
  4. scope54 Win User

Slow startup after upgrading Windows Edition: BOOTLOG_NOT_LOADED dxgkrnl.sys, NDProxy.sys,...

Anyone know a way to edit .sys files?

Anyone know a way to edit .sys files?
    If there is a program or anything...

scope54, May 18, 2020
Thema:

Slow startup after upgrading Windows Edition: BOOTLOG_NOT_LOADED dxgkrnl.sys, NDProxy.sys,...

1. Slow startup after upgrading Windows Edition: BOOTLOG_NOT_LOADED dxgkrnl.sys, NDProxy.sys,... - Similar Threads - Slow startup upgrading

2. Slow startup; BOOTLOG_NOT_LOADED dxgkrnl.sys, NDProxy.sys, WdFilter.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow startup; BOOTLOG_NOT_LOADED dxgkrnl.sys, NDProxy.sys, WdFilter.sys: Hello, ever since I upgraded the Windows Edition on my Acer Aspire E5-575G-50ZZ from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Education, it has been suffering from very long boot times. Thentblog.txt file shows that Windows has repeatedly failed to load these services: dxgkrnl.sys,...
  3. SYSTEM_EXCEPTION(dxgmms2.sys

SYSTEM_EXCEPTION(dxgmms2.sys: why Iam I getting this error????????SYSTEM_EXCEPTION(dxgmms2.sys) when Iam playing euro truck on my computer and how can i fix this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/systemexceptiondxgmms2sys/5925ee55-ab6e-462e-953c-c17bd12cee33
  4. dxgmms2.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dxgmms2.sys: While gaming I get this crash in blue screen dxgmms2.sys I have an Nvidia gts 450 gpu 4gb ram intel i3 2100 motherboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dxgmms2sys/d4b72fca-ae42-4ea6-9a2e-3b25b396ca62
  5. BSOD:l1c63x64.sys

BSOD:l1c63x64.sys: Since I replaced my HHD,BSOD happened. Please help me. Attachment 69284 43970
  6. Wdf01000.sys system.service.exception

Wdf01000.sys system.service.exception: Hello, I have a MSI Ge70 pro apache with an operating system windows 10, after deleting malware with the ZHPcleaner software and restart my computer, I found myself in front of a blue screen which after analysis to restart the computer to have the Same blue screen with as...
  7. Slow boot-up, boot log lists "dxgkrnl", "CAD" and "NDProxy" not loaded

Slow boot-up, boot log lists "dxgkrnl", "CAD" and "NDProxy" not loaded: My Windows 10 laptop boots up very slowly, remaining at the "Please wait" screen for an extended period of time, then showing a black screen for a few moments after logging in, before finally starting Windows Explorer. I've enabled boot logging and got "dxgkrnl.sys" listed as...
  8. wdf01000.sys BSOD

wdf01000.sys BSOD: Hey, this is more of a question. My keyboard has been malfunctioning due to liquid damage, so to disable it I installed an incompatible keyboard/touchpad driver intentionally. The day after, I've been getting wdf01000.sys BSOD errors during startup, which brings me to a...
  9. BSOD After Windows 10 Upgrade error e22w8x64.sys and L1C63x64.sys

BSOD After Windows 10 Upgrade error e22w8x64.sys and L1C63x64.sys: Hey guys first time poster but i dont know where else to turn. After the upgrade from 8.1 I started seeing a BSOD with the error e22w8x64.sys but it wasn't that common. Now thought its as soon as I try to install a game, open multiple browser tabs or try to watch a YouTube...
  10. wdf01000.sys system.service.exception

in Windows 10 Support
    wdf01000.sys system.service.exception: Hello, I have a MSI GE70 pro apache with an operating system windows 10, after removing the malware with ZHPcleaner software and restart my computer I found myself in front of a blue screen that after an analysise and restart The computer to have the blue Same screen with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ndproxy.sys